Teen killed outside LI party

Teen killed outside LI party

There are 211 comments on the WABC-TV New York story from May 14, 2006, titled Teen killed outside LI party. In it, WABC-TV New York reports that:

It happened in Wyandanch in Suffolk County after a fight broke out in front of a home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WABC-TV New York.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
jane

Milford, CT

#225 Oct 5, 2007
thats terrible
Manchester_Unite d

South Salem, NY

#227 Oct 13, 2007
Don't know the boy but may he rest in peace. Amen
WYANDANCHFINESTA SHLEY

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#228 Nov 3, 2007
MAN OUTTA HERE IF ANYBODY SAY SOMETHING ABOUT L.J OR ANYTHING SMART I HOPE YALL MUTHA FUCKAZ ROT IN HELL I GREW UP WITH THIS BOY MAN HE WUS MORE LIKE A BRO THEN A COUSIN. WHEN L.J GOT KILLED THESE DAMN WYANDANCH COPS AINT DO SHIT THEY DIDNT EVEN STAY ON HIS CASE TRYNA FIND OUT WHO SHOT HIM. ALL BECAUSE WE BLACK.. THATS WHAT I BELEIVE BUT I KNOW HE WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART I LOVE L.J AND MISS HIM WITH ALL MY DAMN HEART.. SHOUT OUT'S 2 JASHAWN B. STAY UP MAN WE ALL MISS HIM YO.. JEROME HAMILTON--> THE BOSS NEVA FORGOTTEN
you must be kidding

AOL

#229 Nov 3, 2007
More punks with guns listening to hip hop, thinking they are gansters........Go to school get good marks.Also find the punks who did this and put them away forever
made guy

Hawthorne, NJ

#230 Dec 27, 2007
I think each neighborhood has its good and bad. Even though Wyandanch is not the best area it shouldnt be labeled as the worst! If u wanna see bad go to where my familys from, like Bed-Stuy,Brownsville or East New York. Those are the Reallyyy Badddd!!! areas!!!!!!
made guy

Hawthorne, NJ

#231 Dec 27, 2007
If u can all ur self a "Gangster" and live then u have the right to call ur self one. but dont pretend to be sumten ur not!
Rev Al Sharpton

Mahwah, NJ

#232 Dec 28, 2007
boofus africanus act in such a manner and many are indigenous to wyandanch
joe mama

AOL

#234 Feb 12, 2008
i live in wyandanch nd it not as bad
RIP LJ

Mastic, NY

#235 Aug 14, 2008
I can't believe it has been 2 years now that you passed, I love & miss you so much. You were really nice & kind. Only the good die young. I know you are in a better place & is wacthing over all of us. I love you. <3
TeachersPet

Mastic, NY

#236 Aug 14, 2008
Rev Al Sharpton wrote:
boofus africanus act in such a manner and many are indigenous to wyandanch
You know what you don't know shittt until you've been through it. You don't know what people have been through in life. Just mind your own business & Move on with your life. Stop hating on other people, And not all African Americans are bad people. Jesus, I know African Americans that are now doctors,lawyers,cops etc .. & they are damn good ones too.
Memberz Of Braveheart

Brooklyn, NY

#237 Apr 20, 2009
Rest in peace jerome.Its been some time and still your soo missed,sometimes the pain is unbareable than i come on here n see what these diicks are writing..Listen if you have a heart..WE LOVED HIM,HE WAS A GREAT KID..HE PLAYED AMAZING BASKETBALL,HE LOOKED OUT FOR EVERYONE AND WAS A WELL MANNERED GENTLEMAN..Man i cant belive the heartlessness of some people...it truley disgusts me..I was a friend of LJ and cant believe hes gone,my tears still drop for my boy..do u ignorant bastards know that he was murdered on MOTHERS DAY!!!!DO YOU KNOW THAT!!!do you know how it felt for my friends to have to tell his mom on mothers day that her son just took his last breath BECAUSE HE ATTEMPTED TO BREAK UP A FIGHT!!!!BraveHeart to The GraveYard M.O.B all day Jerome...red flags around ya angel wings..Rest in Peace homie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seafood, music draws thousands to Blue Claw Cra... 21 hr Whataloser 5
Review: TT Appliance & HVAC Repair 22 hr Tommy B 2
Review: Long Island Academy Of Dance (Oct '08) 22 hr Lucy 13
News Poll: Do You Support a St. James CVS? (Oct '14) 22 hr Marion Knott 3
As we can C Newark NJ Hells angels just cowar... (Apr '13) Sep 1 The Big Guy 7
News Sunrise Highway service road work to affect tra... Aug 28 Road Hog 1
News Special services cut at Medford private school - (Nov '07) Aug 28 Josappo4 70
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sayville Mortgages