Vote: Where's the Best Dry Cleaner in Matawan and Aberdeen

There are 9 comments on the Patch.com story from Jul 30, 2012, titled Vote: Where's the Best Dry Cleaner in Matawan and Aberdeen. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Where can you find the best dry cleaning in town? Patch is relaunching its Readers' Choice program and we're asking you, your friends, family, neighbors, coworkers and anyone else who knows about the area to participate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Frank

Saddle Brook, NJ

#1 Aug 2, 2012
New Regency in the Colonial Shopping center , hands down the best !
bklyn born

Wayne, NJ

#2 Aug 2, 2012
Yes they also give good hand jobs
GOOGLE

Europe

#3 Aug 3, 2012
"Mr Hands" to get an idea of what these people do to their customers!
charley

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Aug 25, 2012
I asked my dad if sex was dirty and he said only if you're performing it correctly.
Edmund Pevensie

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Aug 25, 2012
A blonde walks into the dry cleaners. She asks the man at the counter if he can get the stain out of her mini skirt. The man takes the mini skirt, and says "Thankyou, Come Again". She replies as she is walking out the door, "No, it was just mustard this time."
Katniss Everdeen

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Aug 25, 2012
A drunk walks into a bar, orders a shot and and immediately pukes all over his own shirt. "Wha' my gonna do now? My wifez gonna kill me."

"Relax," the bartender says, "give me a five-dollar bill." The bartender folds up the bill and puts it in the guy's shirt pocket. "Tell your wife some drunk puked on you and gave you five bucks to have your shirt cleaned."

"Thass a great idea!"

When the drunk gets home his wife answers the door. "Where have you been? What happened to your shirt?"

He tries to put on a sober voice and says, "Relaaax honey, some drunk guy puked on me and gave me five bucks to have my shirt cleaned."

The drunk's wife reaches in his pocket, grabs the money, and says, "There's $10 in here!"

"Oh yeah, he shit my pants, too."
Dizzzolemite

Europe

#7 Aug 28, 2012
A termite walks into a bar and says..."hey, is the bar tender here?"
Blank Todmanship

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Sep 1, 2012
Dizzzolemite wrote:
A termite walks into a bar and says..."hey, is the bar tender here?"
Q: How do you get a nun pregnant? A: Dress her up as an altar boy.
Mohn Jolino

Europe

#9 Sep 3, 2012
a recently married gay couple are on their honeymoon, when on a moonlit stroll on the beach they uncover an old lantern. Being anal retentive in the way of those people, they immediately get to shining the thing. What should appear, but a djinn? and not just any djinn, this one was a homophobe (Muslim, you know). So the djinn says "you only get 1 wish, so make it count".
They decide to sleep on it, when in the middle of the night some men in white hoods break down their hotel room door, and throw nooses around their necks, dragging them to the nearest tree. The one man says to the other, "Djinn, I want to make our wish now! I want to wish us back to our loft in teh village!!!'. His partner tells him to forget it, as he has already made the wish..."Well, my god, what did you wish for!??!!?"...

Sadly, as the air is extinguished from his dangling body...he says..."I wished we were both hung like two ni....."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayreville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
East Brunswick Police Harassing anyone? (Apr '07) May 21 Anon 573
Newport CH International Group LLC: Resirkuleri... May 18 Danielleiyfioren 6
Perth Amboy is a dump cause its filled with Low... (Mar '12) May 17 Pay Back 71
Esset Koyal Group Capital Management: Is FB Ano... May 11 jakelee528 6
Trying to find an old friend of mine May 11 Mdelude 2
News Jax parade and concert: 'American Idol' hopeful... May 5 All That I Am 3
Ferry Service to NY (May '07) Apr 30 waiting 509
More from around the web

Sayreville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE