Siblings Nicole, left, and Daniel Gui...

Siblings Nicole, left, and Daniel Guinane get into a vehicle after they were sentenced.

There are 2 comments on the Daily and Sunday Review story from Jul 5, 2007, titled Siblings Nicole, left, and Daniel Guinane get into a vehicle after they were sentenced.. In it, Daily and Sunday Review reports that:

“I will never be able to hold and kiss my son again, and watch him mature into the young man I knew he would become”

Nicole Louise Guinane, 22, and Daniel Patrick Guinane, 20, both of Sayre, pleaded no contest Tuesday to charges stemming from an alcohol-related fatality that occurred on New Year's Eve in 2005. via Daily and Sunday Review

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily and Sunday Review.

Let MeTryIt

Lake Harmony, PA

#1 Jul 6, 2007
This shows some more Bradford County jutice. This mother will never see where son again nor will she ever get to see the bright future he had before him.

But the chief of police's kids get away with it and they provided the alcohol , Guess that's a privilege that goes with Daddy's job!

I hope that they ALL realize they do have to answer to a higher power someday, when they meet a judgement day that doesn't forsake you family name, but forsakes what you did IN your life.

P.S. No spellcheck, Can't afford one!
Mary

AOL

#2 Jul 22, 2007
If you know the Guinane family, then you know that Sharon and Kevin have a strong sense of family values and would always make sure that their children took responsibility for their actions. After all, these two are still young adults LEARNING a valuable lesson in life...unfortunately at the expense of someone else's. This could have very easily been anyone's child. Although you may never forget..it certainly is proper to forgive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is nick ..verleni Jun 29 Wonder 2
World record May '15 the dingo 2
The VA OPC In Sayre gets a failing grade Apr '15 Marine 4
jordan thayer Jan '15 haha chulo 1
News Dr. William Koenig Introduces New Therapy to Re... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Gerald Vonberger 1
Andrea Aguilar A Want To Be Mother! (Oct '14) Oct '14 homie 183 1
rick larnerd (Aug '13) Jun '14 Nanette 2
More from around the web

Sayre People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Sayre Mortgages