Auto Accident How to Miss a Light Pole

Auto Accident How to Miss a Light Pole

There are 1 comment on the Associated Content story from Mar 10, 2008, titled Auto Accident How to Miss a Light Pole. In it, Associated Content reports that:

A crazy driver, every town has a few without a doubt, and my little town is no exception, sometimes an auto accident can make you wonder what that driver was thinking. via Associated Content

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

Funny Story

Dartmouth, Canada

#1 Apr 20, 2008
Last night i wrote off my car hitting a light pole in a hotel parking lot. I was turning around these big trucks, and didn't know there was a light pole when you turn, so it hit my front end right headlight, and the whole right side front end, is gone. I was so shocked, and couldn't believe I had done it. It is not because I am a stupid crazy driver, because I am very attentive, and usually know exactly what I am doing but this pole took me by surprise. :|

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Elderly Mother Dead After Fall Adult Daughter C... (Mar '08) Sep '17 katrina 4
heary old deary, i am bloom md ceo of guthre... Jun '17 FRED BLOOM ND CEO 1
jordan thayer (Jan '15) Feb '17 Yes 2
Don't work for the Athens School District becau... (Aug '16) Aug '16 MyNameIsMud 1
weed (Jul '15) Aug '16 imonlyhereforthec... 3
Tops Washington Street (Nov '15) Mar '16 Crazy L 2
World record (Jan '15) May '15 the dingo 2

Sayre Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sayre Mortgages