Review: Renjen, Rahul DDS - Rahul Ren...

Review: Renjen, Rahul DDS - Rahul Renjen DDS

Posted in the Sayre Forum

JSD

United States

#1 Dec 12, 2008
Dr. Renjen is great! I never imagined I'd have an amazing smile like he said I would. I'm getting my braces off in less than a year and half and my teeth look great. He is the best orthodontist.
Michelle Chilson

Schenectady, NY

#2 Jan 20, 2011
JSD wrote:
Dr. Renjen is great! I never imagined I'd have an amazing smile like he said I would. I'm getting my braces off in less than a year and half and my teeth look great. He is the best orthodontist.
I couldn't agree more.
Michelle Chilson

Schenectady, NY

#3 Jan 20, 2011
It's rare to find a doctor who really cares...Dr. Renjen is really one of a kind. Great orthodontist!
Kelly Wilson

Endicott, NY

#4 Mar 1, 2013
Dr. Renjen is an exceptional orthodontist! I am absolutely thrilled with the progress that my teeth are making! Dr. Renjen is a very caring and understanding person. I could not have picked a better orthodontist. I would highly recommend Dr. Renjen...he is the best in the field.
Ms Mae Anon

Rome, PA

#5 Apr 18, 2014
Dr Renjen's manner was very caring and professional. I'm distressed that Guthrie just informed me they've removed him from their organization and replaced him w/a very young guy. WHY is he gone?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Elderly Mother Dead After Fall Adult Daughter C... (Mar '08) Sep '17 katrina 4
heary old deary, i am bloom md ceo of guthre... Jun '17 FRED BLOOM ND CEO 1
jordan thayer (Jan '15) Feb '17 Yes 2
Don't work for the Athens School District becau... (Aug '16) Aug '16 MyNameIsMud 1
weed (Jul '15) Aug '16 imonlyhereforthec... 3
Tops Washington Street (Nov '15) Mar '16 Crazy L 2
World record (Jan '15) May '15 the dingo 2

Sayre Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sayre Mortgages