looking

United States

#1 Feb 5, 2013
I was wondering what kinda entertainment a person could find could find around your town. Thinking maybe of moving to your area. How about housing and activities there are to do around your town. What about places to fish and hunt. Just need info.
Sayre parent

Yukon, OK

#2 Feb 5, 2013
I haven't lived her very long but there's bowling, the school does regular sports, pretty good in band from what I here other then that I don't think there's much to actually do in sayre most is done in elk city! It's a nice quiet town, lots of churches, here the trains often, housing not sure on rentals if your buying the housing is way cheaper then Elk City! There's also a tae kwon do place in town & soon to be a 24 hour fitness! Kinda rambling here, it's a great small town!
JimBob

United States

#3 Feb 6, 2013
soon to have a mcDonalds, the pinnacle of success in small town america
my say

United States

#4 Feb 6, 2013
If you do drugs and go to school you will love it.If your a drinker the bar seems to do pretty good.If the gov.pays for your groceries then puckets has what you need for high prices. If your tired of living theres the Sayre hosp.Theres not alot of morals that get in the way. Sayre believes in second,third,fourth or how ever long it takes chances.Dont expect anyone to be friendly. Sayre has alot of clinics but only one real doctor. They absolutely hate change.They love this little town god bless them.Most havent been outside the city limits.They dont want too,they like it here. I dont know how the gym will pay for itself but it can be a tax write off.Mcdonalds well just wait they will get on here and trash everyone that works there and how nasty it is but they will still eat there they done it to every other bussiness that goes in here.this is Sayre and they will tell you if you dont like it move.Thats their answer to everything.You gotta laugh.
looking

United States

#5 Feb 6, 2013
my say wrote:
If you do drugs and go to school you will love it.If your a drinker the bar seems to do pretty good.If the gov.pays for your groceries then puckets has what you need for high prices. If your tired of living theres the Sayre hosp.Theres not alot of morals that get in the way. Sayre believes in second,third,fourth or how ever long it takes chances.Dont expect anyone to be friendly. Sayre has alot of clinics but only one real doctor. They absolutely hate change.They love this little town god bless them.Most havent been outside the city limits.They dont want too,they like it here. I dont know how the gym will pay for itself but it can be a tax write off.Mcdonalds well just wait they will get on here and trash everyone that works there and how nasty it is but they will still eat there they done it to every other bussiness that goes in here.this is Sayre and they will tell you if you dont like it move.Thats their answer to everything.You gotta laugh.
Lol don't drink no drugs gotta work gov doesn't owe me a living. Believe everyone should work for what they have our want. Just wanna get along with everyone, hunt, fish and enjoy life.
Eagle fan

Elk City, OK

#6 Feb 6, 2013
Sayre is a great place to live!! You would love it!!
looking

United States

#7 Feb 6, 2013
Eagle fan wrote:
Sayre is a great place to live!! You would love it!!
Sounds like you are really happy with sayre, haven't been through there in years, do you have a grocery store? How far isthe nearest wall mart, farm supply and places to by supplies to live and work with?
Eagle fan

Elk City, OK

#8 Feb 6, 2013
Sayre has one grocery store and Dollar General store. There is a COOP and Sayre Grain. Walmart is 15 miles away at Elk City as well as Atwoods and several other stores. You will like it here.
looking

United States

#9 Feb 7, 2013
Eagle fan wrote:
Sayre has one grocery store and Dollar General store. There is a COOP and Sayre Grain. Walmart is 15 miles away at Elk City as well as Atwoods and several other stores. You will like it here.
Thanks for the info it sounds nice and quiet there. I'm used to driving around 50 miles one way to get to wal mart, Atwood, Lowes and to restaurants from where we live.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matney Carwash 50 min Jimmie Head 22
Alexa miller 51 min Griffin 3
Bullies 4 hr class 2002 8
local organizations against pedophiles/adult pr... 20 hr John Confidential 3
Obama's 3rd term...a reality..here's why 22 hr Hillary Clinton 11
Missing Person in Sayre (Sep '15) 22 hr moonpie 9
KKK Robe & Confederate Flag Incident Huge Emba... Thu Jason Ubanks 14

Sayre Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sayre Mortgages