carrie henley & cody
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#21 Mar 17, 2013
i mean what kind of name is dead beat?? wit 3 different locations so far?? Sound pretty insecure to me... I have nothing to hide, and will air all my shit out, what about you??

Location hidden

#22 Mar 17, 2013
thats all you have to say cause your a shit starting liar!!! have a nice life being a fake ass loser!! Peace!!!:)
Citizen

Alva, OK

#23 Mar 17, 2013
I'm pretty sure I no for a fact you do drugs pills get out of your system in 3 days good job you must of drunk a lot of water huh

Location hidden

#24 Mar 17, 2013
yall are so stupid you cant say you know anything for a fact about me unless you say who you are and how you know, and kinda funny they piss tested me instantly cause of ppl like you saying shit like this. Had no time to drink alot of water or have three days dumass did it the second they asked for it, and have all the proof!! what proof do you have?? once again to someone who cant state there name!!

Location hidden

#25 Mar 17, 2013
My name is Carie Elizabeth Henley! Sorry none of you fake ass ppl can even try to be like me! I am dam proud of who I am. I dont care what any fake ass person has to say about me! Your nothing but worthless and pathetic to me! The facts and proof all work out to my favor, and no one with a made up name or location can change that! None of yall are even worth my time, so im never getting on this fake ass website again!! keep typing away all you want cause your talking to a computer screen for now on. Peace.
Dead beat

Fairview, OK

#26 Mar 17, 2013
Lol you look more dumb every time u talk
Hahah

Elk City, OK

#27 Mar 18, 2013
I'm pretty sure you used fake pee and I sure will turn you in

Since: Jul 11

United States

#28 Mar 18, 2013
Dead beat wrote:
Your case is still open threw DHS thank u very much my mom cousin is the one who came to your house !
I cannot believe you would tell something confidential. You are probably going to get your mom's cousin fired.
Agreed

Omaha, NE

#29 Mar 20, 2013
Crazazy Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot believe you would tell something confidential. You are probably going to get your mom's cousin fired.
I agree. Probably won't be too hard for them to see if the DHS worker that went there has a cousin whose daughter works at Pucketts. And, if it's true that the DHS worker discussed the case she SHOULD be fired!!

Since: Jul 11

Elk City, OK

#30 Mar 20, 2013
Agreed wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. Probably won't be too hard for them to see if the DHS worker that went there has a cousin whose daughter works at Pucketts. And, if it's true that the DHS worker discussed the case she SHOULD be fired!!
I hope she is fired! I have never dealt with the system, but sometimes things are not as they appear and people get their kids back.
OnYourSide

Clinton, OK

#31 Mar 21, 2013
Keep your head up Carie, people who think they know everything about your life will always talk shit. That doesn't mean they know everything just because they think they do. It's got to hurt your feelings reading that bullshit but you just have to let it roll off your back. You and Cody are doing a fine job together. Nobody's perfect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Waiting in dhs. 2 hr Cole Snyder 9
Kristi Brinkman 17 hr Tino 3
Elks Millionaires 17 hr Bob Up 20
Jake Moore = low life scum! Thu The truth hurts 4
Christy Hamm Wed Bill 1
How many girls from elk turned stripper Wed Juan Carlos 31
Gypesy Crocker Nov 22 Oilbaby 7

Sayre Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance