Next Last
Citizen

Sharon, KS

#1 Mar 13, 2013
They need to stay off the drugs
Hmm

United States

#2 Mar 14, 2013
I'm pretty sure she's clean and pregnant, isn't she?
Citizen

Fairview, OK

#3 Mar 14, 2013
Um no .... She is a big doper
Exactly

Fairview, OK

#4 Mar 16, 2013
Citizen wrote:
Um no .... She is a big doper
honestly I fill bad for that kid of there's and her older girl she is always a filthy mess poor kids some people shouldn't be able to have kids if they can't take care of them
Misc

Yukon, OK

#5 Mar 16, 2013
He just got busted in a drug raid in elk lololol.
Hmm

Elk City, OK

#6 Mar 16, 2013
Where the hell is her dad? Chris Ford?
Low low

Fairview, OK

#7 Mar 16, 2013
It's in the elk city paper there all druggies
Low low

Fairview, OK

#8 Mar 16, 2013
He don't want anything to do with his kid
knows the facts

Elk City, OK

#9 Mar 17, 2013
look if you cant get the story straight shut the fuck up. you dont live their lives and sure arnt very close to them or you would know Cody never got busted for nothing she is clean and pregnant and the kid is clean and fed and happy and healthy the dad dont pay shit for the girl so shut the fuck up I am tired of the bullshit that goes on in this town get the facts before you go running your mouths just because your raised around it dont mean you automatically do stuff or cant get clean or stay clean you are very petty low life people whos goal is to try and hurt people with your words well its not gonna work just get the facts before you post!! idiots!!!
Dead beat

Fairview, OK

#10 Mar 17, 2013
Bitch Cody picture is on the front page of yesterday's paper he got caught in a drug bust u dumb bitch look it up and her kid is not clean and neither are they and there house is a disaster
Dead beat

Fairview, OK

#11 Mar 17, 2013
This is probably Carrie her self we all no it's not Cody he's in jail another dope head off the streets thank god
knows the facts

Elk City, OK

#12 Mar 17, 2013
are you speaking of Cody Henley? have to be because I know her man Cody has not been arrested and cody Henley is her brother dumb ass and how do you know im a bitch? how close to the kid have you been to know if she is clean or not thats a bit weird stay out of what you do not know, facts, and I will say I didnt ck the paper. My bad.
knows the facts

Elk City, OK

#13 Mar 17, 2013
be careful Karma will rear its ugly head and this is not Carrie have fun!
Carie Henley

Elk City, OK

#14 Mar 17, 2013
Listen people,first off I think its pathetic that you all have nothing better to do then to spread lies about people. All it does is destroy people's lives for no reason. I could say alot of stuff about alot of people around here but I dont, cause im not that type of person. anyone that knows me personally knows I take care of my daughter to the best of my ability, and knows I have been staying away from everyone including my own family because of stuff like this. No i dont have a perfect life and a perfect house but i make the best of every situation I can, and am trying my hardest to make it better and to have the best for my children. My daughter gets dirty by playing like a normal child. She has a bath probably 3 times a day if not more cause she loves bath time. It isn't that hard to pick out little things about people to make them look horrible. But im pretty sure if Dhs can walk through my house, interview everyone who lives with me and that is close to me, and leave my daughter in my custody that I am doing nothing wrong. Not to mention us all passing the drug test that were dropped on us with out a moments notice. If i were that horrible and Cidney was in that bad of a situation they would have took her from me. So thats all that matters to me. Dhs approved and God is on my side. What all of you think means nothing to me cause God knows I am a good mother and person and I know I am. So say whatever you may to make yourselfs feel better about yourselfs cause NONE OF YOU CAN BRING ME DOWN!!:) I know the difference between right and wrong, and this website is full of gossiping fools. Its actually quite sad, but hey I understand some people have nothing better to do with there time and I will be praying for you all. Have a wonderful time feeling your heads with lies.
Dead beat

Fairview, OK

#15 Mar 17, 2013
Your case is still open threw DHS thank u very much my mom cousin is the one who came to your house !
Carie Henley

Elk City, OK

#16 Mar 17, 2013
oh ya?? thats funny cause she is breaking the law by even talking about my case to anyone and just with that right there it can all be thrown out!! So thankyou very much!!:) Worry about yourself you pathetic loser!!
Carie Henley

Elk City, OK

#17 Mar 17, 2013
Oh and why dont you just go ahead and give up your name while your at it, cause unless your using your full name on here, your just full of shit. everyone really is gonna believe you when you wont even say who you are huh??? LOL dumass...
Dead beat

Alva, OK

#18 Mar 17, 2013
For one learn how to spell you idiot grow up and stop using pills and be a mother no wonder your kids father left your ass do you ever take a bath I mean every time I see u at puckets your nasty looking I have checked you out over a dozen time how about when you came in with your ol man and he was checking me out ??
Dead beat

Alva, OK

#19 Mar 17, 2013
That's all I have to say (;

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#20 Mar 17, 2013
i dont care if i spell right, im not on here to please anyone. i dont care what i look like cause i dont have to please anyone, and must not look to bad if your constantly checking me out lol I left Chris cause he was on drugs! and if i was on drugs or pills i wouldnt of passed my drug test now would i of?? your the dum idiot who needs to grow up. i dont care who cody looks at cause im not worried about a thing, especially someone from pucketts lol And why you still not gonna say who you are?? its real easy to talk all this shit on the internet, but wouldnt be caught dead saying it to my face now would ya?? its not that hard to be straight up and state your name, and untill you do your words mean nothing... once again you chicken shit pathetic loser!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women dont belong in politics 31 min As I see it 3
Obama's 3rd term...a reality..here's why 13 hr WarBiz 10
KKK Robe & Confederate Flag Incident Huge Emba... 13 hr Jason Ubanks 13
Sayre Memorial Hospital 14 hr Healthcare Costs ... 5
Sayre's Dark Secret (Apr '09) 17 hr None of your busi... 7,242
Taylor mcalester 22 hr Justin77 1
color Aug 21 Iuc u 4

Sayre Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance