Poll

Clinton, OK

#41 Jan 6, 2013
let me ask you something, do you see why someone would call you a moron? If you enjoy people not spending money at the place of business you do love. Do you think that business will get better or worse?
Now before you get your panties in a bunch, think about your moronic post, Because anyone with an IQ at 40 or above should be able to distinguish why you would carry the label moron. Another Q's if you do not mind. How many kids do you have, and how long have you been sitting on that fat ass while your husband works?(eating fast food that your kid makes you)) Now get your(huge)panties in a bunch!
fishy

Elk City, OK

#42 Jan 6, 2013
The new McDonald's will give the Sonic a run for its money and its help! Sonic used to have a great burger, but now the bun is always cold and the cheese isn't even melted. I don't know what happened, but it's not good any more and every time you look the prices have gone up. I know each Sonic can regulate the prices bit. They're not all the same.
Just saying

Oklahoma City, OK

#43 Jan 10, 2013
Oooooooookkkk...who's the mor..n????
Sunni

Oklahoma City, OK

#44 Jan 17, 2013
BRITTANi BROWN DELGADO wrote:
Yes Andrea trout she is a nasty ass bitch she stinks so bad
That whole family smells like dirty hookers! I wonder why!!! Gross! I'll never eat at Sayre Sonic again if they're hiring people that nasty.
Wow

United States

#45 Jan 26, 2013
The service and food is getting better, come on people lets all start going back and eating there. Lets all help out and do our part to encourage others to go.
wow

United States

#46 Jan 27, 2013
hope you gripers end up like hollis and erick - sonic pulled out of hollis several years ago, no place to eat in erick.
Yep

Clinton, OK

#47 Jan 27, 2013
I Gave them another shot and yep fu@$ it up like everytime. I dont think any of us want it to leave but crap do you expect us to just give our money over and get dog S$%t in return. sorry not me.

That place just sucks
Tanner

Elk City, OK

#48 Jan 27, 2013
You haters need to go to the grocery store and cook for yourself for LOL! Then you will probably find something wrong with the grocery store.
Yep

Clinton, OK

#49 Jan 27, 2013
Tanner wrote:
You haters need to go to the grocery store and cook for yourself for LOL! Then you will probably find something wrong with the grocery store.
Oh there is plenty wrong there, But there is a bit of a difference.
Dont you think Mr. H
rodzilla

Oxford, MS

#50 Mar 8, 2013
ok first lets say if you order... know how to first. second listen to the operator. that would help you alot. not defending the place by far but half of the problem lies with you, the customer. put down the cell phone and listen...
with that said and understood know that i come from a sonic where we are busier and still manage to get an average time of 2 mins 30 seconds on average everyday...
problems with the sayre sonic..... where do i really start???????
most problems exist because of most of the management staff...
they have one guy who just got promoted to gm. he shows up 2 to 3 hours late everyday and slowly creeps towards the door in his pressed pants and shiny dress shoes. he doesnt know general stuff about the store like temperatures of the grill or how long to keep hotdogs, etc. he asked a cook these questions so he could take his test.... and HE is in charge???????
then you have the former gm and partner who has alzhemers and shows up around 1215 after lunch has started and basically gets in everyones way... and is quite a grouchy old drunk guy to be sooo little. he almost got knocked out a few times he was lucky i was ready to leave or i wouldve the last time he got grouchy at us and we didnt work there anymore. sure yall know who he is so i dont have to say.
then we have employees... the turnover is huge there because no one runs sonic like it should be run and the few people who do their jobs get tired of busting their tails cause of people calling in or not showing up. i never minded staying late but when its the same people twice every week and none of the management has the balls to do any thing about it.... it gets old as f***.
the few employees who try and work 50 plus hours every week they could care less about, but they let other people who are strung out on hard drugs or hung over to cuss out the dedicated people employees and managers alike and get no punishment.
one guy even told the gm he would push his head in the fryer and nothing was done.
managers have no insurance which is stupid cause we always did down here but wait my superiors give a crap lol only the one manager who doesnt even know what temps the grill should be has insurancce cause of his relatives who work higher up...
the regular employees who make minium wage could care less about your experience because no one cares about them.
and again im not defending anyone just trying to explain why you wait so long...
and dont get rude with the people or you may receive some pretty nasty food. ive seen stuff you guys wouldnt believe...
when mcdonalds comes i hope for you all that it doesnt have the same problems because i honestly dont see the sonic getting it together unless they loose the two managers mentioned above.
all said and done ive worked at sonic over a decade and my worst experience ever was the half a year i worked there.
i saw kids who would stop cooking to see who was bumping on the parkng lot when they had 15 min orders i saw new managers sleeping with minors. i saw cockroaches. i saw management and employees talking about sex, race, sexual orentation , etc etc etc
with all that said good luck with mcdonalds. we however will never eat or work there ever again. glad we at a real sonic:)
Truth of the Matter

United States

#51 Mar 9, 2013
McDonald's will draw from the same sorry assed labor pool as the Sonic.
pissed

Oklahoma City, OK

#52 Mar 10, 2013
every time i eat in the evenings the food sucks waited 40 min for cold food and a hole in my cup witch got all over my car . i called talked to the manager who pretty much told me oh well .have not eaten there since and i wont again .nasty a!! food
reney

United States

#53 Mar 18, 2013
Wow wrote:
New record 17 minutes for one drink. They really need to work on customer service. I understand being short handed and maybe they are trying but just over the last few months it has really went down hill
Did you get it free cause after so many minutes your supposed to get it free
citizen

Elk City, OK

#54 Mar 18, 2013
Poll wrote:
let me ask you something, do you see why someone would call you a moron? If you enjoy people not spending money at the place of business you do love. Do you think that business will get better or worse?
Now before you get your panties in a bunch, think about your moronic post, Because anyone with an IQ at 40 or above should be able to distinguish why you would carry the label moron. Another Q's if you do not mind. How many kids do you have, and how long have you been sitting on that fat ass while your husband works?(eating fast food that your kid makes you)) Now get your(huge)panties in a bunch!
I use the work moron to label people who think like you. I have a job and work all the time. Sonic will only get better when people that dis it's workers leave and let the people that are trying to earn a living get into better moods so they are able to do better at their jobs. It doesn't matter if I have kids or not. I work, I live, AND I CAN JUDGE PEOPLE LIKE YOU IF I WANT TO!!!!!
citizen

Elk City, OK

#55 Mar 18, 2013
I know some of the teenagers that McDonalds have hired. They are rejects from Sonic. Good luck eating their food.
Poll

Clinton, OK

#56 Mar 18, 2013
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I use the work moron to label people who think like you. I have a job and work all the time. Sonic will only get better when people that dis it's workers leave and let the people that are trying to earn a living get into better moods so they are able to do better at their jobs. It doesn't matter if I have kids or not. I work, I live, AND I CAN JUDGE PEOPLE LIKE YOU IF I WANT TO!!!!!
LOLOLOLOLOLOL.. OMG>>>> So what you are saying is that everyone who is complaining about the service at sonic should leave and not come back so that the people working there can keep doing a crap job but still earn a pay check and can be in better moods? LOLOLOL OR just do a better JOB because thats what you are paid for anyway. I work all the time to and if the service I was providing was bad lol I cant just say OH hey guys please let me continue to do a shitty job and leave me alone while im doing it because I want to earn a living. EARN being the key word there you moron.
Poll

Clinton, OK

#57 Mar 18, 2013
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I use the work moron to label people who think like you. I have a job and work all the time. Sonic will only get better when people that dis it's workers leave and let the people that are trying to earn a living get into better moods so they are able to do better at their jobs. It doesn't matter if I have kids or not. I work, I live, AND I CAN JUDGE PEOPLE LIKE YOU IF I WANT TO!!!!!
This is pussyfication of america. this type of thinking breeds welfare. If they cant handle SONIC then they will not handle any sort of higher class of living unless the government gives it to them.
citizen

Elk City, OK

#58 Mar 18, 2013
Poll wrote:
<quoted text>
This is pussyfication of america. this type of thinking breeds welfare. If they cant handle SONIC then they will not handle any sort of higher class of living unless the government gives it to them.
People like you make my day. You think you are so much better than people who are trying to earn what little they can living in a one street light town. IF YOU MAKE SO MUCH MONEY AND ALL YOU DO IS COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS TOWN THEN LEAVE!!!!! BEING ON WELFARE IS NOT A SIN. IT IS THERE FOR PEOPLE WHO NEED A HELPING HAND. I THINK IT SHOULD NOT BE FOR MORE THAN 6 MONTHS AT MAX BUT IT'S THERE FOR THEM.
Poll

Clinton, OK

#59 Mar 19, 2013
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
People like you make my day. You think you are so much better than people who are trying to earn what little they can living in a one street light town. IF YOU MAKE SO MUCH MONEY AND ALL YOU DO IS COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS TOWN THEN LEAVE!!!!! BEING ON WELFARE IS NOT A SIN. IT IS THERE FOR PEOPLE WHO NEED A HELPING HAND. I THINK IT SHOULD NOT BE FOR MORE THAN 6 MONTHS AT MAX BUT IT'S THERE FOR THEM.
SOOOOO, I agree with just about everything you said. But how am I saying or acting better than others. I work hard for my money never said what I make. Oh Not complaining about the town Im complaining about this persons way of though....Its like giving everyone a medal on a sports team even when they have a losing season, its the way it is now and everyone feels they deserve something for doing nothing or for not trying and doing it shitty.
happy

Elk City, OK

#60 Mar 22, 2013
People need to come to the realization that Sonic is changing. They just bought alot of new equipment that will make their food better because they were using old equipment. They need time to learn how to utilize the new process of the equipment. I know people that work there and they have their hands tied about how it is ran. The gm needs to train new employees better instead of letting is assistant waist time hiring idiots and slackers. They have a huge turn around with employees because of the assistant manager guy. He is not nice and is rude to the employees. I have seen one of the owners there since they got the new equipment and he is trying to make Sonic better. Give the place about a month with the new equipment and they may just surprise everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Disgusted 2 min protect our children 3
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr zzz 2,667
wow 2 hr Bikermama4life 29
750 Monthly Rate specials 2 hr Jim Elk 2
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 4 hr LOL 75,787
North Fork Correctional Facility (Feb '10) Tue WOW 552
Child Ran Over Mon xxx 2
•••
•••
Sayre Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Sayre Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Sayre People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Sayre News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sayre
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••