First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SAWWITHMYOWNEYES

Elk City, OK

#1 Sep 13, 2011
SEEN TORI B AND A MARRIED MAN NOT TO LONG AGO....CAN'T FIND HER OWN GOTTA RUIN SOMEONE'S FAMILY....POOR THING!!
fly

Elk City, OK

#2 Sep 13, 2011
????? saw what exchanging pleasantries???
Tori

Dallas, TX

#3 Sep 13, 2011
Who the f*** did u see me with im not a home wrecker so f**k off since u cant even say who u r haha wat a douche I do have friends so ha
wondering

Frisco, TX

#4 Sep 13, 2011
Really?!? Y'all need to grow the f*** up, she isn't at all like that!!! Get your s*** straight before you try to talk about someone else
tori

Clinton, OK

#5 Sep 13, 2011
so if you want to talk about me then do it to my face and not on here so stop being a puss and come to me i aint been around any married men and all my friends are single and i am not a home wrecker and i know ppl that are and i would never do that to anyone
know for a fact

United States

#6 Sep 13, 2011
Im pretty sure the guy you are talking about got left by his wife for another man, so technically he is single..and as far as that goes...the wife ruined her own family by being on drugs
Tori

Dallas, TX

#7 Sep 13, 2011
Who is the guy cuz I dont hang out with.married men ok
know for a fact

United States

#8 Sep 14, 2011
Justin Harrell...Crystals husband
Tori

Dallas, TX

#9 Sep 14, 2011
Oh wow he is my nabor dude we r friends and they r split up she has a man dang thats so f***in funny right thurr I mean really do ppl not know how to not start rumars I mean wow guess in this town guys n girls cant be friends with out doing anything haha he is my friend wow this so just made my day thank u
FYI

Elk City, OK

#10 Sep 14, 2011
I THINK THIS was suppose to be an elk city post!
Tori

Dallas, TX

#11 Sep 14, 2011
Why elk cuz we live in sayre and it also shows up in erick but its all lies so ppl try making storys that r true
crystal

Knoxville, IA

#12 Sep 14, 2011
Justin is single he can do what he wants. No I didn't leave him for another man or for drugs. I got tired of the bullshit e was putting me thru. He can tell u what he wants but the truth is he is a lier. He chooses everyone and everything over his wife and family. Only if y'all knew the truth. I don't. Care who or what he is doing as long as he leaves me alone. Yea I'm with someone elae that makes me happy something he never could even try to do after he was caught red handed lying to me about an ex fling. All I can say is juatin can love a million girls but I can be loved a millon diffrent ways by someone
if so

Elk City, OK

#13 Sep 14, 2011
well if she is messing with married men or a married man is it totally her fault caise hello he is married and he is putting himself out there whoever he is...think people
thingsthatmakeug ohmm

Elk City, OK

#14 Sep 14, 2011
who is the man??? hope not mine..lol!!!
Tori

Dallas, TX

#15 Sep 15, 2011
haha me and him r friends never have been anything more
Professor

Edmond, OK

#16 Oct 21, 2011
I heard you were pretty trashy Tori and hang out at the bars all the time
CaughtYou

Frisco, TX

#17 Oct 21, 2011
Ok kasee/curtis don't dish it out if you can't take it!

Since: Oct 11

United States

#18 Oct 21, 2011
Professor wrote:
I heard you were pretty trashy Tori and hang out at the bars all the time
so just simply hanging out at bars makes u trash? Hmmmm.... Thats a pretty broad statement.... Not judgemental at all are we? im sure glad u cleared that up....
Anonymous

United States

#19 Jan 20, 2012
actually yeah its a problem when your ALWAYS at the bar your nothing but a ugly ass hoe, im suprised she even gets any more or less being a homewreaker! Nasty UGLY bitches these days haha
Facts

Elk City, OK

#20 Jan 22, 2012
I hope everyone knows who she is. She is an untrustworthy person. So saying you were friends, noone believes you. You are underhanded and shady. Not a good combination. Your drug habit is known by everyone. You look like trash. And you will narc on someone for bringing you drugs. We all know who you are. If you don't want to end up a topic on topix, you might want to try and do something positive for your kid. Using people around you doesn't make you special, it makes you a loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh louis? 4 hr us 5
billiejobrinkley (bj) 12 hr hey 1
Chomo 15 hr motherwarrior 6
Matney Carwash Sat 2016 4
Lying on foodstamps using people who dont live ... Sat Input 51
Chantell is pregnant again Sat chantell 7
Who's in charge of the District 2 Drug Task For... (May '12) Sat Clarity 13

Sayre Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance