improper ethics of city officials
hereyago

United States

#23 Feb 6, 2013
JimBob wrote:
move along, move along - your absence improves the place 10 fold!
thank you so much! Your words have really helped clarify your character.
my say

United States

#24 Feb 6, 2013
OMG, this is why Sayre is the way it is.What do you mean thats the inmates job ?No its not who told you that .They were inmates but not on death role. Most of Sayre would be inmates if they lived anywhere but Beckham co.Starting at top and working its way to the bottom.He is here for a reason and not going anywhere for awhile ,then the next small corrupt town in western okla. will gladly welcome him.
JimBob

United States

#25 Feb 6, 2013
hereyago wrote:
<quoted text> thank you so much! Your words have really helped clarify your character.
Breaking the law then whining about getting caught defines your character. Now move along!
my say

United States

#26 Feb 6, 2013
You cant talk to this bunch they here only what they want too.You cant try to help .
hereyago

United States

#27 Feb 6, 2013
Lol speeding is not a felony. Perjury, also known as forswearing, is the willful act of swearing a false oath or of ... the general perjury statute under Federal law classifies perjury as a felony and ..... One significant legal distinction lies in the specific realm of knowledge . LOL LOL LOL I told the truth
hereyago

United States

#28 Feb 6, 2013
my say wrote:
OMG, this is why Sayre is the way it is.What do you mean thats the inmates job ?No its not who told you that .They were inmates but not on death role. Most of Sayre would be inmates if they lived anywhere but Beckham co.Starting at top and working its way to the bottom.He is here for a reason and not going anywhere for awhile ,then the next small corrupt town in western okla. will gladly welcome him.
well stated
hereyago

United States

#29 Feb 6, 2013
JimBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Breaking the law then whining about getting caught defines your character. Now move along!
control issues? Telling perfect strangers what to do ! Your a big fish in a little pond. In a big pond they would eat you alive. Lol now move on lol
hereyago

United States

#30 Feb 6, 2013
my say wrote:
You cant talk to this bunch they here only what they want too.You cant try to help .
I noticed. Its ok they are actually only hurting themselves. I hope you have a good afternoon!
JimBob

United States

#31 Feb 6, 2013
hereyago wrote:
<quoted text> control issues? Telling perfect strangers what to do ! Your a big fish in a little pond. In a big pond they would eat you alive. Lol now move on lol
I'm neither a big fish nor little fish. On the other hand you are a carp, i.e., sucker fish! Move along at a high rate of speed and don't come back.
yuck

United States

#32 Feb 6, 2013
"OMG, this is why Sayre is the way it is.What do you mean thats the inmates job ?No its not who told you that .They were inmates but not on death role. Most of Sayre would be inmates if they lived anywhere but Beckham co.Starting at top and working its way to the bottom.He is here for a reason and not going anywhere for awhile ,then the next small corrupt town in western okla. will gladly welcome him."

It's death row not role, and either way I don't care, no sympathy here.
Judge and Jury

United States

#33 Feb 7, 2013
hereyago wrote:
Lol speeding is not a felony. Perjury, also known as forswearing, is the willful act of swearing a false oath or of ... the general perjury statute under Federal law classifies perjury as a felony and ..... One significant legal distinction lies in the specific realm of knowledge . LOL LOL LOL I told the truth
We catch you speeding again, you WILL be hung and your family notified. Don't tread on Sayre!
hereyago

United States

#34 Feb 8, 2013
Judge and Jury wrote:
<quoted text>
We catch you speeding again, you WILL be hung and your family notified. Don't tread on Sayre!
Awww you took the time out of you day to publicly threaten me. Thank you! With your hospital in trouble, your post office incapable of delivering mail, your school in trouble, and all the other problems ya'll have. Its nice to know you have the time to stop what your doing to threaten an outsider. You will be mighty surprised to the family you will have to "notify" Lol
JimBob

United States

#35 Feb 8, 2013
If your inferring that your better than anyone else, move along. I can tell you ain't better than any one!
hereyago

United States

#36 Feb 8, 2013
Didn't claim to be better. Sir there is ignorance and stupidity. I don't live in stupidity. I don't have to threaten to kill someone bc I dislike what they say. The truth is what it is and even if you don't like you can't change the truth. You can only change your choices. Its like a child molester once caught its pure stupidity allow him around children. If a city official gets caught and lies its pure stupidity to put him back into a political position.
Wow

United States

#37 Feb 8, 2013
hereyago wrote:
<quoted text> Awww you took the time out of you day to publicly threaten me. Thank you! With your hospital in trouble, your post office incapable of delivering mail, your school in trouble, and all the other problems ya'll have. Its nice to know you have the time to stop what your doing to threaten an outsider. You will be mighty surprised to the family you will have to "notify" Lol
How exactly is the school in trouble?
Just Me

United States

#38 Feb 8, 2013
The post office delivers the mail - you sound like a trouble maker due to getting a speeding ticket. You epitomize ignorance and stupidity. Go back to what ever rat hole you crawled out of!
hereyago

United States

#39 Feb 8, 2013
I didn't create any of these topics. They are created by you people who live there. Lol
yeranass

Indiahoma, OK

#40 Feb 9, 2013
hereyago wrote:
I am outstanding at recognizing political and moral Corruption. I stay legal. I keep insurances, tag, registration and my license current. I got pulled over off of 40 in your little town. I hadn't had a ticket in years. I watched your judge tell the little girl ahead of me who had been caught driving with a suspended license No insurance and your judge sat there and told her "I will work with you on this" then she got rude and hateful when I asked to have mine deferred. When your nice to repeated offenders and then to work in tyranny to those who are intelligent enough to know there rights that's speaks volumes of the corruption going on behind the scenes. I saw guy Hilton name in that court room. I look him up most felons can't vote. He broke the law he ABUSED his position and to have him back in a political position tells me one of two things. A your community is stupid or B some of the other are corrupt too so you keep him around to take the blame when your hand gets caught in the cookie jar! Lol so Jimbob which is it?
if you think all of us are like that, go fk yourself. come back any time for a good ass whoopin you jerk off!!
yeranass

Indiahoma, OK

#41 Feb 9, 2013
hereyago, shut the hell up, you sound like a little girl!! you fkd up, and got caught!! why try to blame it on our town, that you are an idiot????
home boy

Elk City, OK

#42 Feb 9, 2013
I always thought if you were a convictd felon,you could not have a job of public trust or office or even vote..now here in Sayre ,well you are made a politician or a city employee.Most towns do not allow dishonest persons to be employed with the local goverment...but not here,our elected officials say,You are our Man!,now we got some one to cover for us and someone else to take the blame..No normal person or honest person would ever want to run for office.The only reason to do so is to mooch off the people and take advantage of the cash to be made with shady deals,etc.This has always been the way and always will be..just go to church and it's ok,greed-envy-deciet-lies-and perverted ideas..that's gov't.Get used to it.if you are to lazy to work,well get on welfare or get a job with the city or get elected and manipulate the system...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elks Millionaires 7 hr TTS 19
Jake Moore = low life scum! 7 hr The truth hurts 4
Christy Hamm Wed Bill 1
How many girls from elk turned stripper Wed Juan Carlos 31
U R Their FaceBitches Tue Mister Screenjeans 1
Ten Billion By 2050 Nov 19 NoHope4Kids 1
Waste Of Time Nov 19 NoHope4Kids 25

Sayre Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sayre Mortgages