What do you want to know?
Homeboy

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Oct 1, 2013
What do you know about him?
Homeboy

Tyler, TX

#5 Oct 3, 2013
I want to know what kind of person he is?

United States

#6 Oct 5, 2013
Homeboy wrote:
I want to know what kind of person he is?
Run
Homeboy

Plano, TX

#7 Oct 5, 2013
Ok can you explain why?

United States

#8 Oct 6, 2013
Homeboy wrote:
Ok can you explain why?
Paranoid schizophrenic douche bag tweaker trash
TellThetruth

Cheyenne, OK

#9 Oct 7, 2013
Homeboy wrote:
Ok can you explain why?
You must (well I hope) be under such a fake a** name it's not even funny!! Home "boy"?!??? Seriously girl go play with yourself vs messing around with stupid a** pill/dope head Virgil!!! Though you sound like a complete idiot and probably would work great with him !!
Homeboy

Plano, TX

#10 Oct 7, 2013
Ok first off I am a guy. I was kinda gettin at what kinda person is hebecause I need some work done and somebody said he was one hell of a worker.
Virgle

United States

#11 Oct 10, 2013
First off drugs are a thing of the past. If I can let it go then you should too. If you have a problem with me then man up and shut your hole. I am a very hard worker and very good at everything I do. God Bless!
lol

Haslet, TX

#12 Oct 14, 2013
Virgle wrote:
First off drugs are a thing of the past. If I can let it go then you should too. If you have a problem with me then man up and shut your hole. I am a very hard worker and very good at everything I do. God Bless!
Yeah right lying ass fool
southernbell

Dallas, TX

#13 Oct 16, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right lying ass fool
Lol
Virgle

United States

#14 Oct 17, 2013
Funny how you use a fake name to hide behind. If you think you know me then you must also know That I am good at everything I do. Fighting is hobby in which I enjoy. So crawl out of your own ass quit hiding, put your purse down, take those high heels off and let's solve your little jealousy problem that seems to have been causing you problems for quite some time, which hilarious and retarded at the same time. Get a life you half twit!!!
curious

Fairview, OK

#15 Oct 17, 2013
Virgle wrote:
Funny how you use a fake name to hide behind. If you think you know me then you must also know That I am good at everything I do. Fighting is hobby in which I enjoy. So crawl out of your own ass quit hiding, put your purse down, take those high heels off and let's solve your little jealousy problem that seems to have been causing you problems for quite some time, which hilarious and retarded at the same time. Get a life you half twit!!!
It's half-wit not half twit

www.thefreedictionary.com/half-wit
half-wit (h f w t , häf -). n. Slang. A foolish or stupid person. half -wit ted adj. half - wit ted·ly adv. half -wit ...
]

Haslet, TX

#16 Oct 20, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>It's half-wit not half twit

www.thefreedictionary.com/half-wit
half-wit (h f w t , häf -). n. Slang. A foolish or stupid person. half -wit ted adj. half - wit ted·ly adv. half -wit ...
]
Lol
lol

United States

#17 Nov 4, 2013
Virgil is gay
somepeopleIswear

Cheyenne, OK

#18 Nov 4, 2013
Isn't he a woman beater also?
Getaclue

Cheyenne, OK

#19 Nov 4, 2013
Really people? Get a life!! Who cares!!
Kenyatta h

United States

#20 Apr 24, 2015
Hey dad it's Kenya ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bullies 19 min Earns t 4
Matney Carwash 25 min I will Pray for YOU 17
women dont belong in politics 51 min People R Crap 4
Obama's 3rd term...a reality..here's why 15 hr WarBiz 10
Sayre Memorial Hospital 16 hr Healthcare Costs ... 5
Sayre's Dark Secret (Apr '09) 19 hr None of your busi... 7,242
color Aug 21 Iuc u 4

Sayre Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance