Sayre City Council
First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Voting

Elk City, OK

#1 Feb 5, 2009
What do you think about the Sayre City Council Elections?
Sayre

Union City, OK

#2 Feb 5, 2009
who is running and when is the election
Sayre Citizen

Union City, OK

#3 Feb 5, 2009
Brian Henderson v. Elaine Barker

Bill Dean v. Marge Kreinline

Jason Anglin v. Brandi Millar

Jay Ray Laxton (unapposed)

Larry Bostwick (unapposed)
right

Elk City, OK

#4 Feb 6, 2009
Sayre Citizen wrote:
Brian Henderson v. Elaine Barker
Bill Dean v. Marge Kreinline
Jason Anglin v. Brandi Millar
Jay Ray Laxton (unapposed)
Larry Bostwick (unapposed)
I think it's a hoot. The Sayre CC has always been a joke, but if Bill and Brandi win, fireworks will go off. I predict Elaine, Bill and Jason though......Who else is on the council now besides Laxton and B ostwick? Lakey, Moses& Ivester?
Maybe youre right

Tulsa, OK

#5 Feb 6, 2009
right wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's a hoot. The Sayre CC has always been a joke, but if Bill and Brandi win, fireworks will go off. I predict Elaine, Bill and Jason though......Who else is on the council now besides Laxton and B ostwick? Lakey, Moses& Ivester?
Right now the Council is

Emil Cornells
Larry Bostwick
Gene Moses
Brian Henderson
Jason Anglin
Russel Dyson
Mike Howard
Jay Ray Laxton

I dont know if I agree with you about Elaine though, I hear that a lot of things were really messed up there when she got fired.
Change Comming

United States

#6 Feb 7, 2009
If Russell stays on the Council and doesn't get elected to The School Board and Bill Brandy and Elane get Elected you are gonna see some big Changes at City Hall and the Walls are Gonna be Shakeing.
noname

United States

#7 Feb 8, 2009
Russell is an idiot...lord help us if he gets elected to the school board
Sayre

Elk City, OK

#8 Feb 9, 2009
Change Comming wrote:
If Russell stays on the Council and doesn't get elected to The School Board and Bill Brandy and Elane get Elected you are gonna see some big Changes at City Hall and the Walls are Gonna be Shakeing.
Is that better or worse?
bill dean

United States

#9 Feb 9, 2009
Sayre wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that better or worse?
needs to be cleaned up. worst it has ever been
B Johnny

United States

#10 Feb 9, 2009
I thought the new Manager was doing good
bill dean

United States

#11 Feb 9, 2009
B Johnny wrote:
I thought the new Manager was doing good
i will answer you later
thiller

Houston, TX

#12 Feb 9, 2009
I hope that you never get elected. I would guess you have cost the city lots of money on your personal vendetta that you have launched against the city in the past.

bill dean wrote:
<quoted text>needs to be cleaned up. worst it has ever been
thiller

Houston, TX

#13 Feb 9, 2009
I will answer you now. I think the city manager has done a good job. I would like to know what Bill does besides running for public office.
bill dean wrote:
<quoted text>i will answer you later
thiller

Houston, TX

#14 Feb 9, 2009
I should refrain from quotes on this site, but I have looked at Clinton, Cordell and Weatherford and it is sad how much crap is being posted. I find it hilarious that Bill is running for city council and would be posting on this site. The sites on the towns listed above do not have anything but non threatening topics and very few posts.

thiller wrote:
I will answer you now. I think the city manager has done a good job. I would like to know what Bill does besides running for public office.
<quoted text>
bill dean

United States

#15 Feb 10, 2009
thiller wrote:
I hope that you never get elected. I would guess you have cost the city lots of money on your personal vendetta that you have launched against the city in the past.
<quoted text>
it easy to see that you are one of those people that think stealing and corruption is alright.the city is the one that made it personal.if the council had done their legal duty it would not have cost the city anything.the city is the one that launched a personal attack on me, i am only defending myself. and I USE MY REAL NAME
Sayre Citizen

Elk City, OK

#16 Feb 10, 2009
bill dean wrote:
<quoted text>it easy to see that you are one of those people that think stealing and corruption is alright.the city is the one that made it personal.if the council had done their legal duty it would not have cost the city anything.the city is the one that launched a personal attack on me, i am only defending myself. and I USE MY REAL NAME
What did they steal? How are they corrupt and do you think they are all corrupt or are some of them ok?
bill dean

United States

#17 Feb 10, 2009
Sayre Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
What did they steal? How are they corrupt and do you think they are all corrupt or are some of them ok?
of course not everyone is corrupt. if you are a sayre citizen you will know history, and what has been going on if you have specific questions i will give my opinion or what is on record
bill dean

United States

#18 Feb 10, 2009
thiller wrote:
<quoted text>
what i do in my private life is none of your business as long as it is legal
right

Clinton, OK

#19 Feb 10, 2009
Maybe Bill is telling the truth. He's never waivered and isn't afraid to call them out.
bill dean

United States

#20 Feb 10, 2009
right wrote:
Maybe Bill is telling the truth. He's never waivered and isn't afraid to call them out.
if i make a statement i have the proof to back it up..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murderer Forbes and Susan Ratliff...Was she inn... (May '12) 1 hr Old timer 23
Report Perv Pastors 8 hr time to speak out 2
U R Their FaceBitches 17 hr its official 3
Fracking & Fetuses Wed read this and weep 1
Fear Cheer Wed laugh and be happy 1
Roy Boy Joy Wed laugh and be happy 1
Trumpusnacht! Tue laugh and be happy 2

Sayre Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance