Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

Judged:

new wrote:
<quoted text>
is sharon one you are disappointed in???
no
belle starr

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Judged:

we know the 3 people you named and you have your stories mixed up they are elk city people and sayres dark secret is totally different??
jun3bug

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Judged:

Twap-twap-twap-twap!
jones

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

My dad was friends with one of the boys that disappeared. They found his van ten years later in Arkansas.
huh

Yukon, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Judged:

who's van are you refering, Rios? Im Confused.
Susans old classmate

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Judged:

sawanna know wrote:
There Were 3 other murders in the late 70's and early 80 also. One Susan Ann Ratcliff and Michael Stephen Phorbes drove there spouces from Amarillo to an underpass between Sayre and ElK City. They were in love with each other and wanted to get rid of them so they took them down there tied them up and shot them.
Any other details about this murder? I knew Susan Ratcliff from middle school on up. Used to dance with her at school dances. She was ~18 when she committed the murders with Michael Forbes. It's been nearly 33 years since she started serving her life term and I'm still trying to wrap my mind around her crime. She really was a good kid & was never in any trouble until she hooked up with this Forbes guy that was literally twice her age. Doesn't excuse anything she did, just so incredibly sad on everybody's account...
[url]http://docapp065p.doc.sta te.ok.us/servlet/page?_pageid= 394&_dad=portal30&_sch ema=PORTAL30&doc_num=10383 3&offender_book_id=13450[/ url]
[url]http://docapp065p.doc.sta te.ok.us/servlet/page?_pageid= 394&_dad=portal30&_sch ema=PORTAL30&doc_num=10352 4&offender_book_id=13247[/ url]
klroywshere

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

http://s1059.photobucket.com/albums/t435/Klro...

Pic found on Facebook Jimmy In front left to right Wayne York John Groves Vicky Groves Booger Groves and Carl Lowrence. Just thoght this was an intresting pic Jimmy with his Delhi Buddies.
dootlin

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Judged:

I always get excited when I see this site pop up. I think maybe they've found something - anything!
dootlin

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Judged:

klroywshere wrote:
http://s1059.photobucket.com/a lbums/t435/Klroywshere/?action =view&current=jimmy.jpg
Pic found on Facebook Jimmy In front left to right Wayne York John Groves Vicky Groves Booger Groves and Carl Lowrence. Just thoght this was an intresting pic Jimmy with his Delhi Buddies.
Wasn't Wayne badly injured later?
Chaunda Groves

Clinton, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

YEs and my dad was killed soon after that. I like the picture that was posted. I didnt get to know my grandpa "Booger" or dad very well. I was just a baby when they both past and to see a photo I have never seen before makes me smile. I hear stories of dad and he sure loved those guys in the photo with him.:)
Chaunda Groves

Clinton, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

klroywshere wrote:
http://s1059.photobucket.com/a lbums/t435/Klroywshere/?action =view&current=jimmy.jpg
Can you tell me whos facebook page this was found on?
Ashlee P

Cheyenne, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Judged:

To: Sharon, i miss Nana very much!! and sometimes i feel like she's here, but i know she ain't..well i talk to you soon i love you!!
Sandy

Sealy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

Susans old classmate wrote:
<quoted text>
Any other details about this murder? I knew Susan Ratcliff from middle school on up. Used to dance with her at school dances. She was ~18 when she committed the murders with Michael Forbes. It's been nearly 33 years since she started serving her life term and I'm still trying to wrap my mind around her crime. She really was a good kid & was never in any trouble until she hooked up with this Forbes guy that was literally twice her age. Doesn't excuse anything she did, just so incredibly sad on everybody's account...
[url]http://docapp065p.doc.sta te.ok.us/servlet/page?_pageid= 394&_dad=portal30&_sch ema=PORTAL30&doc_num=10383 3&offender_book_id=13450[/ url]
[url]http://docapp065p.doc.sta te.ok.us/servlet/page?_pageid= 394&_dad=portal30&_sch ema=PORTAL30&doc_num=10352 4&offender_book_id=13247[/ url]
My name is Sandy Ratcliff. Thank you for speaking kind of my sister Susan. If you want to know the truth about the murders I will tell you. Susan had a life of pure hell untill she was 18 that nobody knew about. And she still has life of hell. The murders were commited by Forbes but she witnessed them and was charged with the murders also. There were 3 detective magazines that reported the story.

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

Who'd they kill?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

[QUOTE who="....."]Who'd they kill?[/QUOTE]
It was a couple that Forbes had friended. Cece Corbet was the name of the girl and Snyder was the guy. Was a horrible crime.

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

Aw that's horrible! I never heard about that
Judge Judy

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

Please give me a link or information on the murders by Forbes and the girl. I left Sayre before that happened. thanks
dootlin

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

What do these people have to do with Sayre's dark secret about the 3 missing kids?
zzz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

dootlin wrote:
What do these people have to do with Sayre's dark secret about the 3 missing kids?
back to your dootlin

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

Judge Judy wrote:
Please give me a link or information on the murders by Forbes and the girl. I left Sayre before that happened. thanks
The crimes my sister was convicted of had nothing to do with "Sayers Dark Secret topic but I did see a post on this page that was asking for more info on the crimes she was convicted of. So I was responding to that. But I do watch this topic and CAN tell you the investigators in the 70"s were anything but honest and things are not what they appear.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,681 - 5,700 of7,128
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Sayre Forum right now

Search the Sayre Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Susan Acuna & Brandon Earle engaged 18 min No loyalty 26
laura matney 32 min Local Chick 597
Lt bryant 1 hr for what 2
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 2 hr Packing Heat 69,426
ATTENTION Business Owners 4 hr G-Money 8
Boxing Fitness At Superior Health and Fitness (Jan '11) 5 hr Michael 19
Thunder Thuds theme song (Mar '10) 9 hr Thunder Thud 52
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sayre Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••