Sayre's Dark Secret
bill dean

Oklahoma City, OK

#5710 Feb 14, 2012
new wrote:
<quoted text>
is sharon one you are disappointed in???
no
belle starr

Yukon, OK

#5711 Feb 25, 2012
we know the 3 people you named and you have your stories mixed up they are elk city people and sayres dark secret is totally different??
jun3bug

Houston, TX

#5712 Apr 6, 2012
Twap-twap-twap-twap!
jones

Oklahoma City, OK

#5714 Apr 17, 2012
My dad was friends with one of the boys that disappeared. They found his van ten years later in Arkansas.
huh

Clinton, OK

#5715 Apr 18, 2012
who's van are you refering, Rios? Im Confused.
Susans old classmate

Dallas, TX

#5716 Apr 25, 2012
sawanna know wrote:
There Were 3 other murders in the late 70's and early 80 also. One Susan Ann Ratcliff and Michael Stephen Phorbes drove there spouces from Amarillo to an underpass between Sayre and ElK City. They were in love with each other and wanted to get rid of them so they took them down there tied them up and shot them.
Any other details about this murder? I knew Susan Ratcliff from middle school on up. Used to dance with her at school dances. She was ~18 when she committed the murders with Michael Forbes. It's been nearly 33 years since she started serving her life term and I'm still trying to wrap my mind around her crime. She really was a good kid & was never in any trouble until she hooked up with this Forbes guy that was literally twice her age. Doesn't excuse anything she did, just so incredibly sad on everybody's account...
[url]http://docapp065p.doc.sta te.ok.us/servlet/page?_pageid= 394&_dad=portal30&_sch ema=PORTAL30&doc_num=10383 3&offender_book_id=13450[/ url]
[url]http://docapp065p.doc.sta te.ok.us/servlet/page?_pageid= 394&_dad=portal30&_sch ema=PORTAL30&doc_num=10352 4&offender_book_id=13247[/ url]
klroywshere

Elk City, OK

#5717 Apr 25, 2012
http://s1059.photobucket.com/albums/t435/Klro...

Pic found on Facebook Jimmy In front left to right Wayne York John Groves Vicky Groves Booger Groves and Carl Lowrence. Just thoght this was an intresting pic Jimmy with his Delhi Buddies.
dootlin

Elk City, OK

#5718 Apr 25, 2012
I always get excited when I see this site pop up. I think maybe they've found something - anything!
dootlin

Elk City, OK

#5719 Apr 25, 2012
klroywshere wrote:
http://s1059.photobucket.com/a lbums/t435/Klroywshere/?action =view&current=jimmy.jpg
Pic found on Facebook Jimmy In front left to right Wayne York John Groves Vicky Groves Booger Groves and Carl Lowrence. Just thoght this was an intresting pic Jimmy with his Delhi Buddies.
Wasn't Wayne badly injured later?
Chaunda Groves

Elk City, OK

#5720 Apr 26, 2012
YEs and my dad was killed soon after that. I like the picture that was posted. I didnt get to know my grandpa "Booger" or dad very well. I was just a baby when they both past and to see a photo I have never seen before makes me smile. I hear stories of dad and he sure loved those guys in the photo with him.:)
Chaunda Groves

Elk City, OK

#5721 Apr 26, 2012
klroywshere wrote:
http://s1059.photobucket.com/a lbums/t435/Klroywshere/?action =view&current=jimmy.jpg
Pic found on Facebook Jimmy In front left to right Wayne York John Groves Vicky Groves Booger Groves and Carl Lowrence. Just thoght this was an intresting pic Jimmy with his Delhi Buddies.
Can you tell me whos facebook page this was found on?
Ashlee P

Mcloud, OK

#5722 Apr 26, 2012
To: Sharon, i miss Nana very much!! and sometimes i feel like she's here, but i know she ain't..well i talk to you soon i love you!!
Sandy

Bellville, TX

#5723 May 16, 2012
Susans old classmate wrote:
<quoted text>
Any other details about this murder? I knew Susan Ratcliff from middle school on up. Used to dance with her at school dances. She was ~18 when she committed the murders with Michael Forbes. It's been nearly 33 years since she started serving her life term and I'm still trying to wrap my mind around her crime. She really was a good kid & was never in any trouble until she hooked up with this Forbes guy that was literally twice her age. Doesn't excuse anything she did, just so incredibly sad on everybody's account...
[url]http://docapp065p.doc.sta te.ok.us/servlet/page?_pageid= 394&_dad=portal30&_sch ema=PORTAL30&doc_num=10383 3&offender_book_id=13450[/ url]
[url]http://docapp065p.doc.sta te.ok.us/servlet/page?_pageid= 394&_dad=portal30&_sch ema=PORTAL30&doc_num=10352 4&offender_book_id=13247[/ url]
My name is Sandy Ratcliff. Thank you for speaking kind of my sister Susan. If you want to know the truth about the murders I will tell you. Susan had a life of pure hell untill she was 18 that nobody knew about. And she still has life of hell. The murders were commited by Forbes but she witnessed them and was charged with the murders also. There were 3 detective magazines that reported the story.
.....

Elk City, OK

#5724 May 16, 2012
Who'd they kill?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5725 May 17, 2012
[QUOTE who="....."]Who'd they kill?[/QUOTE]
It was a couple that Forbes had friended. Cece Corbet was the name of the girl and Snyder was the guy. Was a horrible crime.
.....

Elk City, OK

#5726 May 17, 2012
Aw that's horrible! I never heard about that
Judge Judy

Austin, TX

#5727 May 17, 2012
Please give me a link or information on the murders by Forbes and the girl. I left Sayre before that happened. thanks
dootlin

Elk City, OK

#5728 May 17, 2012
What do these people have to do with Sayre's dark secret about the 3 missing kids?
zzz

United States

#5729 May 17, 2012
dootlin wrote:
What do these people have to do with Sayre's dark secret about the 3 missing kids?
back to your dootlin

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5730 May 17, 2012
Judge Judy wrote:
Please give me a link or information on the murders by Forbes and the girl. I left Sayre before that happened. thanks
The crimes my sister was convicted of had nothing to do with "Sayers Dark Secret topic but I did see a post on this page that was asking for more info on the crimes she was convicted of. So I was responding to that. But I do watch this topic and CAN tell you the investigators in the 70"s were anything but honest and things are not what they appear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Political party at Sayre Memorial Hospital 19 hr 60s and 70s paperboy 5
City Hall & Sayre Police Department Fri seenoevil 11
misty hayworth Thu ShiS 2
News Officials identify 5-year-old victim from fatal... (Apr '11) Thu ShiS 22
who was the hot doctor at Sayre hospital Thu ShiS 9
House Church? Thu ShiS 1
Ceck this article out.... (May '14) Thu ShiS 87
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sayre Mortgages