Sayre's Dark Secret
Tax Payer

Dallas, TX

#5689 Sep 22, 2011
texasgirl4 wrote:
I do wish that it could be solved. And what about the missing people? Do you think until this started on here, people were talking about it like this or even at all? Looks to me like everyone had forgotten about this, except for the families, and they will alway wander what happen. And what do you by copout?
I wish this would be solved also!!!!

Since: May 09

Elk City, OK

#5690 Nov 19, 2011
DEL wrote:
so where is this turkey creek rd, markham ferry place and lake hudson???
The road SW of Sayre was where the kids might have went spotlighting (hunting) oddly in that area the next day a messed up corvette was found and a few other odd things . The Markham Ferry / Lake Hudson area came from a tip . The car might have been driven up there and pushed into the water . The one thing I wonder is was the kids in the trunk of the car or are they buried around Sayre or in the town of Hammon ..

Elk City, OK

#5691 Nov 19, 2011
unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
Vanzant I think
Brother - in - law of one of the missing

Elk City, OK

#5692 Nov 19, 2011
Black sheep wrote:
And don jameson liked nurses !!!
& stealing guns out of vehicles , mine !
So you was in Sayre around the time the kids went missing ... And talk like you know something ... If so then have you ever wondered what you will say on judgment day to God and all for not coming forward with what you know and bringing peace to a lot of people ??
winter

Sayre, OK

#5693 Nov 20, 2011
I agree. Peace about this whole ordeal would mean so much to so many. Hard to believe 3 kids can vanish into thin air and nothing is ever found - ever - not a clue. Rest in peace, kids. So sorry no one ever helped put this to rest.
lil me

Sayre, OK

#5694 Nov 20, 2011
Shame on anyone who knows things they've never told. These kids deserved better and so do their families.
The Real Deal

Clinton, OK

#5695 Dec 21, 2011
Always Sharon wrote:
<quoted text>
Brother - in - law of one of the missing
Sharon-
I have ready this entire post and your theories. Although I know how draining it is to work on a missings persons case and try hard to find answers I will say that you need to stop being so narrow minded in your theories. If the events of "kids in helicopters with bags over their heads" did take place- this does not mean anything other than people were being loaded on an aircraft. There is no true way to identify the people being loaded. I give you props for your hard work and determination. You are consistent, but many times allowed things to let you go off the deep end. This is normal. When the case I was working on had many answers except for where the body was it drove me crazy. You should know one of Jimmy's family members was quoted in a news article talking about this forum and glad people are looking for answers, however they pointed out there have been some extremely outlandish theories about the disappearance on here. These kids are important, however if you care at all do not focus on one theory. This theory may tie into HGGs mothers death, and maybe even the children, but the children deserve to have other things looked into as well and their families deserve to be able to come on here and see actual facts about the children and that night. Not things such as people with bags on their heads were loaded on helicopters. I do believe drugs and aircrafts were possible in sayre at this time. Not doubting you. However people need to start listing hard core facts. Not just assumptions.
follower

Sayre, OK

#5696 Dec 21, 2011
The Real Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Sharon-
I have ready this entire post and your theories. Although I know how draining it is to work on a missings persons case and try hard to find answers I will say that you need to stop being so narrow minded in your theories. If the events of "kids in helicopters with bags over their heads" did take place- this does not mean anything other than people were being loaded on an aircraft. There is no true way to identify the people being loaded. I give you props for your hard work and determination. You are consistent, but many times allowed things to let you go off the deep end. This is normal. When the case I was working on had many answers except for where the body was it drove me crazy. You should know one of Jimmy's family members was quoted in a news article talking about this forum and glad people are looking for answers, however they pointed out there have been some extremely outlandish theories about the disappearance on here. These kids are important, however if you care at all do not focus on one theory. This theory may tie into HGGs mothers death, and maybe even the children, but the children deserve to have other things looked into as well and their families deserve to be able to come on here and see actual facts about the children and that night. Not things such as people with bags on their heads were loaded on helicopters. I do believe drugs and aircrafts were possible in sayre at this time. Not doubting you. However people need to start listing hard core facts. Not just assumptions.
The investigation was such a mess there are no hard core facts. Every possible avenue must be investigated and Sharon or no one else can control tangents people take. I think she has been brave to list all the variations as well as take a lot of abuse on here. Sayre lived this, and it doesn't sound like you did. Great that we can see things from both sides. People know things they won't tell, and I've come to the decision that we'll never know. How sad for 3 kids who deserve answers - 2 at least?
The Real Deal

Clinton, OK

#5698 Dec 21, 2011
follower wrote:
<quoted text>The investigation was such a mess there are no hard core facts. Every possible avenue must be investigated and Sharon or no one else can control tangents people take. I think she has been brave to list all the variations as well as take a lot of abuse on here. Sayre lived this, and it doesn't sound like you did. Great that we can see things from both sides. People know things they won't tell, and I've come to the decision that we'll never know. How sad for 3 kids who deserve answers - 2 at least?
I am from Clinton and highly believe in the corruption. Trust me it was not/is not just in sayre. All of these counties are corrupt beyond belief. The girl I have been search for many years now is a mother of 3. They know who killed her. They have evidence of the murder and where it took place. Was there ever an arrest? No. He now has custody of one of her three children. It's sickening to think the family's of both these 3 kids and also the girl I have been looking for have to suffer and wonder. OSBI has been on my girls case and that has been a joke..... The agent is from Cordell and I could go on forever about his corrupt ways. It's sad how we have good law enforcement here but many are corrupt or turn their head so therefore it makes many look bad. Everyone is in cahoots with everyone. That how our small town communities unfortunately are.... As for the car in may be in lake Hudson that Sharon posted about... Very sad to say but it was not found in the search law enforcement did looking for it a few years back....They used new sonar equipment... Keep looking and never give up. If we won't be the voice for those who are missing then who will?
The Real Deal

Clinton, OK

#5699 Dec 21, 2011
Hunt Maley wrote:
What a complete crock of shi'ite ......your dropping names with no real evidence of anything under the title of "Sayre's Dirty Little Secret".....I am actually very suprised that the names you have mentioned haven't sued for Defamation of Character....
Mr Maley? Same Hunt Maley from the Clinton area I presume?
Real Help

Ashburn, VA

#5700 Dec 22, 2011
Vidocq Society: http://vidocq.org/what.html
The Real Deal

Clinton, OK

#5701 Dec 22, 2011
Real Help wrote:
Vidocq Society: http://vidocq.org/what.html
This sounds great. Maybe the family may be able to talk law enforcement into requesting the services of this group. Too bad they will not take cases from families that request help.
Just Sayin

Clinton, OK

#5702 Dec 24, 2011
WOW! After reading all this (it took forever) This is really sad. I know it was mentioned a few times, but has anyone recently checked into a psychic that could maybe provide some help? It may sound crazy to some (which after some of the things I just read..crazy seems to be accepted on here)but anything would be worth a shot in my opinion. I know if my child was missing I would be willing to try anything. I hope these families get the closure they deserve.

Also to 'The Real Deal' I guess your area would know about the corruption considering your ex sheriff (Mike Burgess) is in prison now isnt he? lol
Just Sayin

Clinton, OK

#5703 Dec 30, 2011
Always Sharon wrote:
<quoted text>Leah was declared dead by the IBA and the case was closed …. I had a old friend that is a Concho cop check to see if the files could be gotten from the IBA and they will not send them unless new evidence comes out and then we still would not ever know anything … Indians have there own network …
I have no idea if it is still in the open files nor for that fact Thomas’s case …
I know that I was told that the Rios files were gone ….
You have a point though one I never thought about …
There has to be something in the open case files …
That case is open and Jimmy was a minor there is no way to get info from those files without Family .
Gary or Sherri Williams is the only one that could find out and let us know …
Mike Collins done the cold case when it aired on TV and Thomas’s sister has some papers on the case …
I will see what she has and Mike Collins might still have something …
The real problem here is there never was much at all period …
They never had a good solid lead …
Actually it is called B I A not IBA.. It is the Bureau of Indian Affairs and their officers are considered Federal. They also are able to work cases in more territories than a regular officer, for instance they can also go on "Indian Land" or Government Land which city officers are not allowed to do. They are pretty much the FBI of Native American law enforcement.
looking

Sayre, OK

#5704 Jan 26, 2012
I keep thinking someday, something will break open.
INFORMED

United States

#5705 Jan 27, 2012
sawanna know wrote:
<quoted text> I athink it was patty's dad that returned fire killing him.
HOLD UP. BEFORE YOU POST THINGS, THINK. HER PARRENTS BROTHER AND OTHER FAMILY ARE STILL AROUND AND WOULD PREFFER YOU TO KEEP TO THE FACTS. IF YOU ARE NOT SURE OF WHAT HAPPENED, PLEASE HOLD OFF ON THE MAYBE AND MAYBE NOTS....
looking up

Sayre, OK

#5706 Jan 27, 2012
?
no one

Newcastle, OK

#5707 Jan 27, 2012
sawanna know wrote:
From what I have heard three of the main guys in the So Called FAMILY back in the 80's were named Shotgun, Two Ton and Bullet. All from Elk City. Two Ton was Prosicuted for murder and the Other 2 for drug charges if what I have heard is right. I don't know there Real names nor would I ever want to.
shotgun, two ton and bullet. ok people start talking. these three are a big part of the "family" if i am to understand this correctly. now we have a very specific group of people. start looking at these guys and lets see where this lead. i am sure it will get intresting....
doubt it

Dallas, TX

#5708 Feb 14, 2012
Sharon wrote:
<quoted text> They are very interested the last I spoke with them .... One family thinks it 99% posible ..
umm....i am family and this is 99% not true. I believe your intentions are good but your head is in left field.
new

Dallas, TX

#5709 Feb 14, 2012
bill dean wrote:
<quoted text>i think there are those that would like to see things disapear,and i also think there are some who are getting a bit idiotic, i very dissapointed in some of them
is sharon one you are disappointed in???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Juan Carlos Spanks his Monkey 2 hr Dick Trickle 4
Lucas Wells Pleads to Murder (Aug '10) 2 hr Juan Carlos 175
Andrew Albert the brown clown 4 hr Juan Carlos 6
The SH!TH0LE In Chief 14 hr ki chi 3
Bob H Wed Mr Hill 3
Hi Wed Misery loves comp... 1
Worse dr in elk city Jan 15 Juarn Carholes 2

Sayre Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance