Police Blotter

There are 7 comments on the The Morning Call story from Oct 30, 2008, titled Police Blotter. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

An Easton man, his brother and sister-in-law were indicted Wednesday and charged with operating a drug manufacturing ring in Monroe County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

“Tired of your shyt!”

Since: Jul 07

United States

#1 Oct 30, 2008
Nice family business!
Thanks for getting this crap off of our streets!
ooopppssss

Kutztown, PA

#2 Oct 30, 2008
I guess some people never grow up .. put'em in a cell with bubba
Funny

Newark, DE

#3 Oct 30, 2008
What I think is funny is, if it was any other name then a white persons name, the comments on here would be over flowing with racism. Cracks me up!
john mcblaim

East Greenville, PA

#4 Oct 30, 2008
Funny wrote:
What I think is funny is, if it was any other name then a white persons name, the comments on here would be over flowing with racism. Cracks me up!
let the truth be told
Neil Young

Allentown, PA

#5 Oct 30, 2008
But every junkie's like a setting sun....gone, gone, the damage done
no name

Allentown, PA

#6 Oct 31, 2008
stop wasting our tax dollars on a stupid plant. Tax it, or make it legal and these dealers would be out of business. There would be less crime, Focus on hard drugs like Alcohol, Nicotine, Heroin, Cocaine.
none of your business

Auburn Hills, MI

#7 Nov 2, 2008
this is bullshit! we have mother rapers out there, domestic abusers, murders that get lesser punishment. something is really wrong here in monroe county. we need to get our priorites in proper order and put the real criminals in jail!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saylorsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wachovia closing branches; community groups pro... (Dec '06) Sat weapon X 6
News Woman Found Dead in Car in Germantown (Jul '11) Oct '17 Nomane 2
News Woman with drugs asks police to retrieve more d... Oct '17 weapon X 2
Stripper at the fox Jul '17 Papa 1
Utility Cable Blocking/In Front of Light At Bal... (Apr '17) Apr '17 blockedlight 1
News Female jail guard charged with sexual advance o... (Nov '09) Mar '17 zio dbl std 14
News Allentown's Americus Hotel racking up retail te... (Feb '17) Mar '17 silly rabbit 10

Saylorsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saylorsburg Mortgages