JULIE SHIVEK-MADEIRA Saylorsburg MY F...

JULIE SHIVEK-MADEIRA Saylorsburg MY FAVORITE RECIPE

There are 2 comments on the The Morning Call story from Dec 17, 2008, titled JULIE SHIVEK-MADEIRA Saylorsburg MY FAVORITE RECIPE. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

WANT TO SHARE YOUR BEST RECIPE? Answer this questionnaire online at or clip and mail to Diane Stoneback, The Morning Call, P.O. Box 1260, Allentown, PA 18105.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Pachacutec

Fort Collins, CO

#1 Dec 17, 2008
This is pretty much the way I make my clam chowder; but as far as the potato flakes, if I know I'll be making chowder, I usually make some real mashed potatoes for dinner a day or 2 beforehand and use some of the leftover potatoes in the chowder. And this time of year is GREAT for soups, stews, and casseroles, isn't it?
Martie

United States

#2 Dec 17, 2008
I have had this wonderful clam chowder at Julie's house before, and it is amazing. I don't even like clams, but I adore this soup. I honestly get all my best recipes from Julie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saylorsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: New York Pizza Girl LLC (Sep '08) Aug '16 Stephen Marino 13
Teenagers out of control in CH (Aug '09) Aug '16 The truth hurts 19
News Terrible roadways Aug '16 pothole probs in PA 1
News Joseph Musante (Nov '08) Aug '16 Tom 13
News U.S. would consider extradition for cleric bein... Jul '16 progressive 40
News Why Is A Cleric In The Poconos Accused Of Fomen... Jul '16 Neville Thompson 1
News Towamensing Township Man Asked Woman For Ride T... (Dec '07) May '16 vote Trump 28

Saylorsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saylorsburg Mortgages