Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52074 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Nasty Illinois

Lewisville, NC

#56790 Aug 26, 2014
Granite City, Illinois is a sh-t hole. And so is the entire county of St Clair.
Spot Light

Seattle, WA

#56791 Aug 26, 2014
James 5:20 - Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

Judged:

15

15

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
well

Lake Villa, IL

#56792 Aug 26, 2014
Spot Light wrote:
James 5:20 - Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.
Oh so that is what you are trying to do Bob...hide from your multitude of sins?. I think God is smarter than that...you will still go to hell no matter how many sinners you think you are converting. Ha ha...jokes on you!
well

Lake Villa, IL

#56795 Aug 26, 2014
Come on Bob from Seattle...they say confession is good for the soul. What sins do you have that are so dark they cause you to come onto Topix and call people evil names, be cruel and somehow think that you are helping convert them and hide your own sins? Just how bad are your sins that they possess you to do such things? Do you really think you will get off that easy?

You are called on to lead by example...to be a light...to be kind, generous, loving, honest and helpful. Are you any of those things Bob? I don't think your posts on topix are going to help you get into heaven...
Giant Log

Frankfurt, Germany

#56797 Aug 26, 2014
As I sat with my drawers down around my knees, set upon the toilet, I took a nice long sh-----t. It was a log, indeed. And when I saw it, it reminded me of homosexuals.

Judged:

13

13

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#56803 Aug 27, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, lets go with your assertion for a little bit.
You claim two men are equal to a husband and wife.
This means anal intercourse results in procreation.
And the child is born via the penile 'canal'.
How does the baby like nursing from a hairy chest?
Maybe YOU should check in with the Alien???
Snicker smile.
<quoted text>
Sorry honey, I've listed core factors of marriage. Elements that distinguish marriage from all other relationships.
Gays came late to the game, they can't ignore essential elements just because they can't qualify.
As to children, NORMAL married couples have children. Ss couples NEVER do!!!
So now you want to claim a right based on default situations:
-Old couples, most of who already have children.
-Medically handicapped couples
-Couples who HAVE A CHOICE and choose not to.
And yet, you STILL epically fail!
1. Science is allowing older and older couples to procreate
~Ss couples? NEVER!
2. Medical science is enabling many formerly medically handicapped couples to procreate.
~Ss couples? NEVER!
3. Many couples change their minds about kids.
~Ss couples? Have NO choice!
Even compared to default situations, ss couples epically and totally FAIL!
Smile.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mahz

Granite City, IL

#56811 Aug 27, 2014
Nasty Illinois wrote:
Granite City, Illinois is a sh-t hole. And so is the entire county of St Clair.
That's funny. Because Granite City is in Madison County. Now don't you feel dumb?
mahz

Granite City, IL

#56812 Aug 27, 2014
Giant Log wrote:
As I sat with my drawers down around my knees, set upon the toilet, I took a nice long sh-----t. It was a log, indeed. And when I saw it, it reminded me of homosexuals.
Being that you have shit for brains, I'm sure all of your thoughts are in terms of turds.
Bluto

Benton, IL

#56816 Aug 27, 2014
HumorMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb and funny. haha Granite City should be in St Clair, you wouldn't recognize the difference. They have had same-sex civil unions as well as black-white, white-black unions for years. Some day all will be brown, that is if we can get man and woman together again.
Humor Me. Bend over and crack a smile. I'm looking for a good cumdumster were i can dump a quick load. There is nothing gay about, this is the new Obama world were anything goes. So shut up and bend over!

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#56817 Aug 27, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, lets go with your assertion for a little bit.
You claim two men are equal to a husband and wife.
Absolutely no one has made this claim. You just intentionally lie, and pretend this claim was made.
KiMare wrote:
This means anal intercourse results in procreation.
And the child is born via the penile 'canal'.
How does the baby like nursing from a hairy chest?
Maybe YOU should check in with the Alien???
Snicker smile.
The forum is centered around marriage Greg, not procreation. Do try and keep up you senile old coot.
KiMare wrote:
Sorry honey, I've listed core factors of marriage. Elements that distinguish marriage from all other relationships.
As always, you reference one of your inane previous posts rather than supplying these “core factors”. Typical of you so that you can deceitfully dance around. What are these core factors Greg? Let’s see them, let’s determine who has decided they are actually “core” factors (my guess would be YOU decided this!), and then we’ll see how they can’t possibly apply to gay couples!! Come on Greg. Dance puppet.
KiMare wrote:
Gays came late to the game, they can't ignore essential elements just because they can't qualify.
Come on Greg, let’s see these “essential elements”. We can examine which governing body has determined these elements to be “essential”. Or you can do what you normally do and simply cowardly avoid presenting anything and simply say “I’ve already posted them”. We all love when you so publically display that you’re a bottom line coward. Like pretty much all fundamentalist Xtians.
KiMare wrote:
As to children, NORMAL married couples have children. Ss couples NEVER do!!!
So now you want to claim a right based on default situations:
-Old couples, most of who already have children.
-Medically handicapped couples
-Couples who HAVE A CHOICE and choose not to.
And yet, you STILL epically fail!
1. Science is allowing older and older couples to procreate
~Ss couples? NEVER!
2. Medical science is enabling many formerly medically handicapped couples to procreate.
~Ss couples? NEVER!
3. Many couples change their minds about kids.
~Ss couples? Have NO choice!
Even compared to default situations, ss couples epically and totally FAIL!
Smile.
“As to children….”? Who was discussing children, other than you? Oh, that’s right, absolutely no one. Know why? Because procreation isn’t a requirement or mandate of marriage. It never will be. Smirk. One can’t “FAIL” moron, if one isn’t mandated to in any way to accomplish a certain goal. No “FAIL” exists coward. Well, other than your post of opinions and lies. That’s the only FAIL here Greg. As usual.
Your cowardice and deceitfulness get more transparent by the day. Poor Sandy, married to such a simpleton.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#56818 Aug 27, 2014
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely no one has made this claim. You just intentionally lie, and pretend this claim was made.
<quoted text>
The forum is centered around marriage Greg, not procreation. Do try and keep up you senile old coot.
<quoted text>
As always, you reference one of your inane previous posts rather than supplying these “core factors”. Typical of you so that you can deceitfully dance around. What are these core factors Greg? Let’s see them, let’s determine who has decided they are actually “core” factors (my guess would be YOU decided this!), and then we’ll see how they can’t possibly apply to gay couples!! Come on Greg. Dance puppet.
<quoted text>
Come on Greg, let’s see these “essential elements”. We can examine which governing body has determined these elements to be “essential”. Or you can do what you normally do and simply cowardly avoid presenting anything and simply say “I’ve already posted them”. We all love when you so publically display that you’re a bottom line coward. Like pretty much all fundamentalist Xtians.
<quoted text>
“As to children….”? Who was discussing children, other than you? Oh, that’s right, absolutely no one. Know why? Because procreation isn’t a requirement or mandate of marriage. It never will be. Smirk. One can’t “FAIL” moron, if one isn’t mandated to in any way to accomplish a certain goal. No “FAIL” exists coward. Well, other than your post of opinions and lies. That’s the only FAIL here Greg. As usual.
Your cowardice and deceitfulness get more transparent by the day. Poor Sandy, married to such a simpleton.
Are children a factor in the state legal discussion going on right now?

Smile.

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#56820 Aug 27, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Are children a factor in the state legal discussion going on right now?
Smile.
Which state would that be Greg? Specifics moron. Oh, who are we kidding, it ultimately doesn't matter which state you are babbling about. Children are part of the discussion as it relates to their protections or lack thereof in gay headed households, but not how they came into being.

Any other stupid questions we can answer for you coward?

Hey, how about I ask you a question instead. In what state has the argument of "ability to mutually procreate" been determined to be a valid state interest in denying gays the right to marry?

Smile. Smirk. Scurry back with some more of your deceitfulness and lies Greg. Nothing funnier then watching you continue to publically eviscerate any little shred of credibility you imagine you still have.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#56821 Aug 27, 2014
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Which state would that be Greg? Specifics moron. Oh, who are we kidding, it ultimately doesn't matter which state you are babbling about. Children are part of the discussion as it relates to their protections or lack thereof in gay headed households, but not how they came into being.
Any other stupid questions we can answer for you coward?
Hey, how about I ask you a question instead. In what state has the argument of "ability to mutually procreate" been determined to be a valid state interest in denying gays the right to marry?
Smile. Smirk. Scurry back with some more of your deceitfulness and lies Greg. Nothing funnier then watching you continue to publically eviscerate any little shred of credibility you imagine you still have.
Crusading Jonah1 R much funnier.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mahz

Saint Louis, MO

#56822 Aug 27, 2014
HumorMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb and funny. haha Granite City should be in St Clair, you wouldn't recognize the difference. They have had same-sex civil unions as well as black-white, white-black unions for years. Some day all will be brown, that is if we can get man and woman together again.
Nope. Just dumb.

Judged:

12

12

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#56823 Aug 27, 2014
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Which state would that be Greg? Specifics moron. Oh, who are we kidding, it ultimately doesn't matter which state you are babbling about. Children are part of the discussion as it relates to their protections or lack thereof in gay headed households, but not how they came into being.
Any other stupid questions we can answer for you coward?
Hey, how about I ask you a question instead. In what state has the argument of "ability to mutually procreate" been determined to be a valid state interest in denying gays the right to marry?
Smile. Smirk. Scurry back with some more of your deceitfulness and lies Greg. Nothing funnier then watching you continue to publically eviscerate any little shred of credibility you imagine you still have.
Calm down, you are having another hissy fit!

By your own words.

According to gays, children are a factor after the affect, but not before? A little late dont you think?

Smile.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#56824 Aug 27, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down, you are having another hissy fit!
The only one having a hissy fit is you git.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
By your own words.
According to gays, children are a factor after the affect, but not before? A little late dont you think?
Smile.
No, those aren't my words at all, nor is that statement anything that has beeen presented as "according to the gays". But given that lies are all you have Greg, no one is surprised to see you post yet another. No one mentioned anything at all about what a "factor" children would be. YOU, went on a fundi-bender about "procreation between a same sex couple" as if that had some type of importance. "Procreation between a couple" is not the same as "factoring children" before and after marriage. But you keep spinning Greg. Dance like the lying puppet you are.

Oh, and I notice you cowardly avoided responding to one of the few questions actually asked of you. Here, let's try it again sniveling princess....

In what state has the argument of "ability to mutually procreate" been determined to be a valid state interest in denying a couple the right to marry? SMIRK. Don't let the answer stop you from continuing to try and present it as important.
I Own You Now

New York, NY

#56825 Aug 27, 2014
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely no one has made this claim. You just intentionally lie, and pretend this claim was made.
<quoted text>
The forum is centered around marriage Greg, not procreation. Do try and keep up you senile old coot.
<quoted text>
As always, you reference one of your inane previous posts rather than supplying these “core factors”. Typical of you so that you can deceitfully dance around. What are these core factors Greg? Let’s see them, let’s determine who has decided they are actually “core” factors (my guess would be YOU decided this!), and then we’ll see how they can’t possibly apply to gay couples!! Come on Greg. Dance puppet.
<quoted text>
Come on Greg, let’s see these “essential elements”. We can examine which governing body has determined these elements to be “essential”. Or you can do what you normally do and simply cowardly avoid presenting anything and simply say “I’ve already posted them”. We all love when you so publically display that you’re a bottom line coward. Like pretty much all fundamentalist Xtians.
<quoted text>
“As to children….”? Who was discussing children, other than you? Oh, that’s right, absolutely no one. Know why? Because procreation isn’t a requirement or mandate of marriage. It never will be. Smirk. One can’t “FAIL” moron, if one isn’t mandated to in any way to accomplish a certain goal. No “FAIL” exists coward. Well, other than your post of opinions and lies. That’s the only FAIL here Greg. As usual.
Your cowardice and deceitfulness get more transparent by the day. Poor Sandy, married to such a simpleton.
hahaha ... we found out your real name and where you live ... hahahahahaahahahahah (echo echo echo).

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JoseBobTheIllino isIllegal

Seattle, WA

#56826 Aug 27, 2014
Chicken Enchilada Skillet
Ingredients
PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
&#9726; 12 corn tortillas, torn into bite-size pieces
&#9726; 3 cups shredded cooked chicken (3 cups = about 12 oz)
&#9726; 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
&#9726; 1 can (10 oz each) red enchilada sauce
&#9726; 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
&#9726; 1 cup shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack blend cheese, divided
Directions Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Add tortilla pieces and chicken; mix well. Cook over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until hot, stirring frequently. Pour undrained tomatoes and enchilada and tomato sauces over chicken mixture in skillet. Mix well. Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese over chicken mixture. Cover skillet; cook 5 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Serve immediately.- See more at: http://www.readyseteat.com/recipes-Chicken-En...

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JoseBobTheIllino isIllegal

Seattle, WA

#56827 Aug 27, 2014
Hearty Huevos Skillet

PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
1 can (16 oz each) Rosarita No Fat Traditional Refried Beans
3/4 cup Egg Beaters Original
1 can (10 oz each) RoTel Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
8 yellow corn tortillas (6 inch)
1/4 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons sliced green onions

Directions Spray large (11 to 12-inch) nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Spread beans in bottom of skillet. Make 4 deep depressions (about 3-1/2 inches across) in beans, pushing beans to center and sides of skillet. Fill depressions with Egg Beaters. Cover skillet. Cook over medium heat 7 to 10 minutes or until Egg Beaters are set. Meanwhile, place drained tomatoes in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until hot. Wrap tortillas in paper towels; microwave on HIGH 45 to 60 seconds or until warm. Sprinkle cheese and onions over beans and Egg Beaters. Overlap 2 tortillas on each serving plate. Top with beans and Egg Beaters. Serve with tomatoes.f

Cook's Tips Make the depressions in the beans as deep as possible so the Egg Beaters stay in nice rounds. If they do leak out a little -- no problem. Just spoon them onto the tortillas anyway!- S

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JoseBobTheIllino isIllegal

Seattle, WA

#56828 Aug 27, 2014
Taco-roni

Ingredients
2 cans (15 oz each) Chef Boyardee® Beefaroni® Pasta
1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained
1 can (15 oz each) Rosarita® Premium Whole Black Beans, drained, rinsed
1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1/4 cup shredded reduced fat Mexican cheese blend
•1/2 cup broken yellow tortilla chips

Directions Place Beefaroni, drained tomatoes, beans, corn and cumin in large saucepan; stir to combine. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 15 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese and broken chips just before serving. Cook's Tips Let the kids get involved by breaking the tortilla chips for the dish or adding the ingredients to the saucepan. To help give your family even more of the good stuff they need, you can use Whole Grain Beefaroni instead of Regular Beefaroni.- See more at: http://www.readyseteat.com/recipes

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saybrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tom Kacich: Trust me, I know: drive slow in Homer (Jan '16) Jan '16 Terry Bialeschki 1
Do not babysit (Apr '15) Dec '15 In the know 2
Kamps (Aug '15) Aug '15 California 1
Guilty plea brings 35 year prison sentence in F... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Opinion 2
connie olivero (Dec '14) Dec '14 i should know 2
do not buy (Sep '14) Sep '14 guest 1
News Four Busted in McLean Co. Drug Investigation (Nov '11) Dec '11 chillax 5

Saybrook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saybrook Mortgages