Mother, infant twins in rollover

Mother, infant twins in rollover

There are 7 comments on the Brattleboro Reformer story from May 12, 2009, titled Mother, infant twins in rollover. In it, Brattleboro Reformer reports that:

A mother and her infant twins escaped serious injury Monday morning after a rollover crash on Route 35 near the Athens/Townshend town line.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brattleboro Reformer.

Marlene

United States

#1 May 12, 2009
Say what?? A pickup truck was traveling in a pickup truck? Direct quote--read without [] phrases.
A large Toyota pick-up truck,[driven by Kendra Woods, 24, of Athens,] was traveling [from Athens toward Townshend] in a 1996 Toyota T-100 pickup at around 9:15 a.m.,
More good old Vermont education
The Brattleboro Informer

Florham Park, NJ

#2 May 12, 2009
"The truck landed upright, said Trudeau, and Wood was already out of the vehicle when rescue personnel arrived on the scene."

Why did they take her all the way to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center? Aren't there any local medical personal capable of checking this women out?
Editor

Newfane, VT

#3 May 12, 2009
"Luckily, these guys were properly retrained," said Trudeau
You mean, restrained? Who's retrained, the rescue personnel? Jeesh...what a poorly written article.
Another Editor

Devault, PA

#4 May 12, 2009
Read some of the other articles in todays Misinformer. I'm not a stickler for grammatical corrections, but there are so many words run together, and so many incoherent story lines that I can only suspect there was a party going on and someone was passing around the spliff or the bottle of wild turkey. Todays edition is a collectors item. Like the murder a few years ago with screaming big headlines and photos of victim and suspect which proclaimed that the dead man was pleading self defense. But we can't hate you Reformer. The police log and the court updates are the most fun.
Barbara

Brattleboro, VT

#5 May 12, 2009
I agree this is another wonderfully written article in the reformer. Hey does anyone edit this paper?
Thankfully everyone was okay.
The Brattleboro Informer

Florham Park, NJ

#6 May 12, 2009
Barbara wrote:
I agree this is another wonderfully written article in the reformer. Hey does anyone edit this paper?
Thankfully everyone was okay.
The Reformer must be hiring Landmark College graduates to do their editing.
xyzman

South Hadley, MA

#7 Jun 23, 2010
would she have been charged if the twins were not born alive?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saxtons River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police Log May '16 Cheddar Cheese 1
News Woman, girl hospitalized after being hit by car... (Nov '15) Nov '15 bill 1
News Dari Joy owner unhappy with town's decision (May '15) May '15 JBIRD710 1
News Kindle Farm teacher awarded $25,000 (Oct '08) Mar '15 Toni 18
News Protest planned at Santa's Land over animals (May '14) May '14 Flat Lander 1
Barrack Obama (Sep '13) Sep '13 Emogene Hodgeman 1
News Letter Box (Dec '12) Jan '13 Agnostic 89

Saxtons River Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saxtons River Mortgages