Some are possessive of vanishing apos...

Some are possessive of vanishing apostrophes

There are 3 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Jul 25, 2009, titled Some are possessive of vanishing apostrophes. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

A strange series of disappearances is gripping the state, from Saxtons River in southeastern Vermont to Malletts Bay on Lake Champlain.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

grumpy

East Granby, CT

#1 Jul 26, 2009
Well I can see why the apostrophe is droped for online puroposes. The computer programing code uses the apostrophe to direct information so it should not be used in names of files and titles. So currently there may be a reason of sorts but unfortunate images are likely in the future where proper English is not practiced.
AVA

Lyman, SC

#2 Jul 26, 2009
Much to do about nothing
james beardsley

West Baldwin, ME

#3 Jul 26, 2009
more wasted space in the paper to fill try putting wanted criminal faces in the paper instead of that crap,it might work

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saxtons River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sexual Abuse Lawsuit: Federal court dismisses c... (Apr '17) Jun '17 red blood relative 89
News Judge dismisses roofer case mid-trial (Oct '08) Dec '16 Long Island Liberal 10
Vermont State Police warn to stay out of Saxton... (Nov '16) Nov '16 openmind693 1
News Payments promised town residents if voters OK w... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Rex James 1
News Police Log (May '16) May '16 Cheddar Cheese 1
News Woman, girl hospitalized after being hit by car... (Nov '15) Nov '15 bill 1
News Kindle Farm teacher awarded $25,000 (Oct '08) Mar '15 Toni 18

Saxtons River Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saxtons River Mortgages