BF backs full-time fire squad

Village residents voted almost two-to-one to keep a full-time paid fire department at the Bellows Falls annual meeting Monday night. Full Story
Derek Zoolander

United States

#1 May 20, 2009
What no comments from anyone? Wheres Jimmy Mitchell, Scott Falzo, Wade Masure, Mary Barber, Cathy Bergmann.....wht you don't have anything to say. Oh maybe you are waiting for Andy Crosby or his wife to speak up. What no responses....I guess the voters have spoken!
common sense

Mount Holly, VT

#2 May 23, 2009
Their powerbase is waning, that's why, "Derek". These are the villagers who are the most vocal and the nastiest. People won't attend Village or Town meeti ngs because of the rancor. Voting is speaking for the mass population. I wonder what will happen if a vote comes up for consolidation. They'll be out there in front as usual with their name calling, fingers pointing trying to "save" the Village,etc....from the selectboard! I hope the current make up of the Trustees will have the courage to do what's right and MERGE! The one who will back away from it in the end is Stefan Golec. He won't want to give up his little fiefdom and he knows he can never get elected to the selectboard.
ron burgundy

Waterville, ME

#3 May 23, 2009
i applaud the village board for trying to save money for us, the taxpayers. if you wish to call them nasty that is your choice. i call them honorable for trying to stand up for us, even when it's not the popular thing to do, all in the name of fiscal responsibility. you don't see a whole lot of that today.
oh - and Derek Zoolander - if you're going to throw so many names under the bus - why don't you tell us who you are. thanks
Bearhunter

Bellows Falls, VT

#4 May 23, 2009
nobody to blame but the voters
they vote them in and vote them out
if your not at meatingsd then shut the f up you have no balls so dont speak here,if ya go where it counts bravo you might make a difference

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saxtons River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vermonters Sue JehovaH's Witnesses for Alleged ... Oct 17 hMMMMM 15
Former Island Pond church teacher gets time ser... (Sep '07) Oct 11 debbieg1969 19
Lawsuit filed against Jehovah's Witness congreg... Oct 9 UNchained 11
Jehovah's Witness congregation sued for aleged ... Oct 9 JACE 2
Complainants: Religious servant molested us Oct 7 Mega Rude 5
Child sex abuse lawsuit filed against Vt. Jehov... Oct 3 hMMMMM 1
Dummerston skeptical of solar deal (Feb '14) Aug '14 Bob Story 4

Saxtons River News Video

Saxtons River Dating
Find my Match

Saxtons River Jobs

Saxtons River People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Saxtons River News, Events & Info