Grafton fire is suspicious, fire chie...

Grafton fire is suspicious, fire chief says

There are 2 comments on the Brattleboro Reformer story from Sep 20, 2010, titled Grafton fire is suspicious, fire chief says. In it, Brattleboro Reformer reports that:

A fire that demolished a modified camper Friday night is considered suspicious, and the investigation into what started the blaze is still ongoing, according to the fire chief.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brattleboro Reformer.

GoodJob

Barre, VT

#1 Sep 20, 2010
You failed to mention the robberies and Graffiti
Patch Wright

Andover, NH

#2 Sep 22, 2010
Windham county or the new Rockingham police will expand their coverage area for a cheap price. sign up now please.

THE SRO s available cause she got canned by the WNESU. Now BF will cover that school soon.

The other 2 crime fighters had to work in Chester so their expertise in knocking down cellar holes was missed but I am sure Cuddles had a hose in her hand that night at CT River EMS, whats in a name huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saxtons River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sexual Abuse Lawsuit: Federal court dismisses c... (Apr '17) Jun '17 red blood relative 89
News Judge dismisses roofer case mid-trial (Oct '08) Dec '16 Long Island Liberal 10
Vermont State Police warn to stay out of Saxton... (Nov '16) Nov '16 openmind693 1
News Payments promised town residents if voters OK w... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Rex James 1
News Police Log (May '16) May '16 Cheddar Cheese 1
News Woman, girl hospitalized after being hit by car... (Nov '15) Nov '15 bill 1
News Kindle Farm teacher awarded $25,000 (Oct '08) Mar '15 Toni 18

Saxtons River Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saxtons River Mortgages