River cleanup

Full story: Brattleboro Reformer

Motivated and concerned about the trash that gathers along the Connecticut River and its tributaries, volunteers formed teams to remove garbage from the river in locations all through Windham County on Saturday and Sunday during the 13th annual Source to the Sea cleanup.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Mike Mulligan

Roslindale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2009

I took these picture yesterday afternoon at the route 119 bridges. I consider the clean up project of “Connecticut River Watershed Council” as a complete falsification...right they are attempting to engineering a perception.

They brought on board with these falsification Brattleboro high school children...I took those pictures. I spent considerable time on the Vermont/ Brattleboro side of the Hinsdale bridge on Sunday Oct 5. They missed the panties and the drug thugs?

Considering all that homeless refuse and garbage still in that area...where is the conscience of these high school kids?

What about the “Connecticut River Watershed Council”...are they a one pony show? Do they remove symbolically a few pieces of paper from the river banks...but walk by the gross dehumanization and there seems to be a attempt by the “Connecticut River Watershed Council” to minimize the unsanitary, a threat to river sheds, a sense that near the river there is a serious safety and security threat to any nature lover... and really huge and necessary expensive clean up.

Let me give you a tour of the area...your hearts will never be the same!

I am going to have to make a new set of pictures I took on the Brattleboro side of the Hinsdale bridge?

Who can you trust now a days to tell a complete and truthful story? Do the Brattleboro high school kids got a conscience? The Connecticut River Watershed Counsel doesn’t have one?

Justice

Montpelier, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2009

Did you pick up the panties?
Mike Mulligan

Roslindale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2009

I am thinking about throwing them tiny little shoes and tiny panties on the Brattleboro Municipal buildings front steps?
Mike Mulligan

Roslindale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2009

I could take a picture with those dirty panties and little shoes on the front steps of the Brattleboro High School...or on municipal entrance, or police entrance, you know the political angle....make a set of political protest and expression. How the Brattleboro Justice Center or court building...it could symbolize the quest for justice for us all.

How in front of the Windham Country Downtown Sheriff office and Vermont Attorney General office.. does the state have a heart or a conscience? That is the generally location where it occurred...it is a highly centralize and enormous traffic area....that would amplify attention.

I mean, that is political expression and protest? What can they do to me? You better free up a room for me in the retreat?

Right, those tiny panties pictures are the highest form of political protest...the context of how I found them and where?

What do they mean to you?
Justice

Montpelier, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2009

I am sure that they already have plenty at the high school. Am I just getting old Mike, or are those pregnant females I'm seeing running all over town just teenagers?
Mike Mulligan

Roslindale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2009

Just remember those babies are going to be the most beautiful miracles that god ever produced.

Men in a poverty situations generally think of sex as a conquest issue or sex takes the edge off their troubles.... it boost their poor self esteem and helps them get past the bleak endless futures. With women poverty, it is kind of a self survival tactic...there is hope in a terrible world if little eyes give them meaning in their life, a baby will make happiness in all of the lives around them in a bleak world...that taking care of a baby gives meaning to their worthless lives...that other women will find admiration in them being in the group of women who have babies and the institution of motherhood.

Right, this is no difference than being in a inner city black neighborhood...these are produces of poverty and powerlessness...with teenage and young adult pregnancy. These pregnancies in Brattleboro must all be immaculate conceptions...god has so bless us with many jesuses....as always where are the men in womens pregnancies.

At least they will eat and get aid if they are pregnant...it is not like they are going to live in a tent and sleeping bag, like where I found those panties?
Mike Mulligan

Roslindale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2009

The black ghettoes have seen how much damage this causes, the low birth weight babies and the lost of young girls and womens opportunity...these black people have formed powerful organizations and gotten much resources...there has been a huge effort to reduce unwed and young women pregnancies.

How come the white people are still so stupid?

The black ghettoes have seen how much damage this cause, the low birth weight babies and the lost of young girls and womens opportunity...these black people have formed powerful organizations and gotten much resources...there has been a huge effort to reduce unwed and young women pregnancies.

How come the white people are stills so stupid?

They think it will be a different outcome than the black people magically?
flat lander

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2009

Is this trash along the shore line or up on the deck of their houses and lawns out on their "river"' you can't WADE OR WALK along. Is this the trash you talk of "the trash along the river" White man make mess of our river "chief". should I tell the white man they suck when we go to Mickey burger. Chief what color paints make that small robe squaw has on owe chief matching moccasins oh great canyon and buck feel young.
Mike Mulligan

Roslindale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2009

Mike Mulligan wrote:
I could take a picture with those dirty panties and little shoes on the front steps of the Brattleboro High School...or on municipal entrance, or police entrance, you know the political angle....make a set of political protest and expression. How the Brattleboro Justice Center or court building...it could symbolize the quest for justice for us all.
How in front of the Windham Country Downtown Sheriff office and Vermont Attorney General office.. does the state have a heart or a conscience? That is the generally location where it occurred...it is a highly centralize and enormous traffic area....that would amplify attention.
I mean, that is political expression and protest? What can they do to me? You better free up a room for me in the retreat?
Right, those tiny panties pictures are the highest form of political protest...the context of how I found them and where?
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/brattleboro...

Mike Mulligan

Roslindale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2009

Mike Mulligan wrote:
Forgot one, the Vermont District office and the social workers next to the police station.
flat lander

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2009

Mike the school won't do any good because at their age they don't wear them any more. they get in the way of getting attention and quickies. Hey isn't this one of many things they go there for social behavior and to learn about drugs and the many choices of scrips. and calibers and grams and texting while driving through the store front and not spill your rum and coke or coke Are 4 years enough oh I forgot about college professional training where you learn other regions "slang" so your well versed to be a user internationally God bless them for adapting so well on our dime.
mike mulligan

Roslindale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2009

Some kids are like that...not most. At your worst imagining of what trouble these kids can get in, they are still angels compared to what I was doing at their age.

As I said before, Brattleboro is chucked full of cocaine, heroin, meth and crack....and it is wrecking havoc in our area.

Again our culture is destroying these kids...our indifference...it is not the kids who were born bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Saxtons River Discussions

Search the Saxtons River Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Clark seeks third term as sheriff Jul 2 vern 25
Vermont legislators hear of child protection co... Jun 20 Truth Hurts 1
Protest planned at Santa's Land over animals May '14 Flat Lander 1
FCC relies on 1950s laws to allow VPR to exclu... Apr '14 Cris Ericson 1
Commissioner gives ultimatum; Vermont Reps remo... Apr '14 Cris Ericson 2
Slaughter house Apr '14 Flat Lander 3
Dummerston skeptical of solar deal Feb '14 Mike Mulligan 3
•••
•••