Letters

There are 1 comment on the Brattleboro Reformer story from Mar 10, 2010, titled Letters. In it, Brattleboro Reformer reports that:

"I made a mistake. I'm sorry." With those words, Athens Town Treasurer Darlene Wyman took full responsibility for the recent error in the Athens tax bills.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brattleboro Reformer.

Suzy Someone

Bethel, VT

#1 Mar 10, 2010
There are many deceptions among corporations, but there are also deceptions, corruptions, and cover-up on the "other" side: namely, government bureaucrats. In today's world, you have to be careful of everyone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saxtons River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Late night's Ferguson to be U.S. citizen; farm ... (Feb '08) Jan '18 Susan Blue Cat 14
News Sexual Abuse Lawsuit: Federal court dismisses c... (Apr '17) Jun '17 red blood relative 89
News Judge dismisses roofer case mid-trial (Oct '08) Dec '16 Long Island Liberal 10
Vermont State Police warn to stay out of Saxton... (Nov '16) Nov '16 openmind693 1
News Payments promised town residents if voters OK w... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Rex James 1
News Police Log (May '16) May '16 Cheddar Cheese 1
News Woman, girl hospitalized after being hit by car... (Nov '15) Nov '15 bill 1

Saxtons River Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saxtons River Mortgages