What a useless thread this is
Agreed
The Truth

AOL

#14847 Jul 10, 2012
sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>
aparrently nazis are everywhere.
the things Arnold says are true, i witnessed the posts, there not to far back either. i responded to one.
Arnie almost sounds like Joseph McCarthy looking for Commies. Everyone who disagrees with him is a "Nazi" or he asks them to call his granddaughter a "Nixxer".

As I have not read Silver's posts I have to rely on your's and Arnie's description of what was stated. Do you think it possible Silver was trying to goad a response from Arnie and yourself or were his statements heartfelt beliefs?

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#14848 Jul 10, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed
Now we can all go home happy.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#14849 Jul 10, 2012
Yep.when I think of fine wine I think of North Carolina.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#14850 Jul 10, 2012
Texas has over one quarter of all refining capacity in America.Texas produces three tenths of all natural gas in America, more than any other state.Texas leads the nation in wind turbine generated electricity.Texas leads the nation in oil production.Texas oil also requires less processing as its the highest quality oil.(light sweet crude).THE port of Houston is the third largest in tonnage in the nation.Leads in imports.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#14851 Jul 10, 2012
Without Texas refineries America would be in crisis.Without the port of Houston America would be in very bad shape.TEXAS comprises most of the land area in the continental United States.The EDWARDS Aquifer supplies Texas with a huge amount of fresh water.
TSF

Elm City, NC

#14852 Jul 10, 2012
Buy a bottle of Duplin County Black River Red (muscadine).
Afterwards, your statement will always be true.

Early explorer describing coastal North Carolina: " A land containing the goodliest grapes on Earth" referring to muscadines, blue and white scuppernogs.
waco1909 wrote:
Yep.when I think of fine wine I think of North Carolina.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#14853 Jul 10, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnie,
As I have stated NUMEROUS times I do not believe profanity nor vulgarities have any place on this forum. I corrected and chastised MD and you because your actions were directed at me. I am surprised you are so weak you need to enlist my help in chastising others. Are you truly that incapable?
Incidentally, I have not gone back to read his posts. Will you please list examples of comments he made which you believe to be racist?
It is all about you? I see you are just like Bacon. If it is not affecting you or your family, you do not care.
The selfishness is clear.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#14854 Jul 10, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally! At last an insightful comment.
It is getting pretty useless because the republicans here refuse to debate the issues.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#14855 Jul 10, 2012
Matthew Ellise wrote:
If people in America do not turn their hearts back to God there will be more fires, flood,&#65279; drought, hail, winds and storms than the year before.
Thanks for alerting us that you are superstitious.
I have no fear of a god murdering people.
john

Salisbury, NC

#14856 Jul 10, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for alerting us that you are superstitious.
I have no fear of a god murdering people.
You are a total jerk and a fool.
Illuminati

Salisbury, NC

#14857 Jul 10, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>It is getting pretty useless because the republicans here refuse to debate the issues.
You complain about lack of debate whe your posts are full of insults, half truths, name calling, and liberal garbage. You are incapable of debating in an honorable way. You believe only what you choose to believe and everything else is a lie. You and AZ are twin poster children for the quote "There is none so blind as he who will not see."

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#14858 Jul 10, 2012
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/07/...

And you wonder why I am prejudice and/or racist. If you take the time to read this article I linked it talks about voter ID law for the state of Texas.

The United States Attorney General Eric Holder feels their state law would hurt the minority voters because while only 8% of white voters do not have a valid ID, 25% of African Americans voters do not have a valid ID, subsequently not allowing more minority voters.

This is what is wrong with America. Dumbasses like Holder are more concerned someone without a valid ID is able to cast a vote instead of asking the better question of why don't they have a valid ID to begin with.

And I am the Reaganite Nazi Hitler supporting bastard that can't debate?

Screw the Democrats and screw Obama. I guess showing proof you are a valid citizen of the state and the United States of America is unAmerican judging by the position some of our esteemed collegues have taken here on this "debate" forum.

I know the answer it was a rhetorical comment.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#14859 Jul 10, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/po litics/2012/07/eric-holder-dub s-texas-voter-id-law-a-poll-ta xes/
And you wonder why I am prejudice and/or racist. If you take the time to read this article I linked it talks about voter ID law for the state of Texas.
The United States Attorney General Eric Holder feels their state law would hurt the minority voters because while only 8% of white voters do not have a valid ID, 25% of African Americans voters do not have a valid ID, subsequently not allowing more minority voters.
This is what is wrong with America. Dumbasses like Holder are more concerned someone without a valid ID is able to cast a vote instead of asking the better question of why don't they have a valid ID to begin with.
Screw the Democrats and screw Obama. I guess showing proof you are a valid citizen of the state and the United States of America is unAmerican judging by the position some of our esteemed collegues have taken here on this "debate" forum.
You're a hypocrite.If it had a positive effect on your party you'd be all for it.screw you Mac.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#14860 Jul 10, 2012
TSF wrote:
Buy a bottle of Duplin County Black River Red (muscadine).
Afterwards, your statement will always be true.
Early explorer describing coastal North Carolina: " A land containing the goodliest grapes on Earth" referring to muscadines, blue and white scuppernogs.
<quoted text>
That would be a long drive for me.But I just might do that if I get back over that way.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#14861 Jul 10, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You're a hypocrite.If it had a positive effect on your party you'd be all for it.screw you Mac.
I am a hypocrite because I am challenging why they are not responsible enough to have a valid ID to begin with let alone for voting?

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black convict.
Illuminati

Salisbury, NC

#14862 Jul 10, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
If, and I mean the biggest "IF" I have ever given, what you state Silver said is true, I would be opposed to those sentiments.
I am intrigued as to how you can deduce I am defending him. You seem to have a great deal of trouble with the truth and that is understandable given who you are.
As far as confronting someone you define as a "Nazi", I will leave that up to you. I remember how you wished me to confront what you defined as a "Nixxer" and I adamantly refused. You seem to delve out your own personal descriptions of people based on what you believe.
Is Silver a "Nazi"? I do not know.
Is your granddaughter a "Nixxer"? I do not know.
You seem to be an authority on both, so I assume defaulting to your description might seemed justified. I would be intrigued to see what happened to you if you have the guts to go to their faces and call Silver a "Nazi" and your granddaughter a "Nixxer".
Responding to a thoughly dishonest person as this is a complete waste of time. Your time would be better spent watching grass grow or paint dry. He is a propagandist along with MD. They have no use for the truth unless it advances their agenda. They delite in throwing out insults to get a reaction.
Illuminati

Salisbury, NC

#14863 Jul 10, 2012
Truth: Why don't you and I engage in a discussion of the mst poular LIBERAL LIES or DECEPTIONS. For example: I have always been fascinated by the outrage over the Constitution's assignment of slaves as 3/5 of a person. The lefties; However, never explain the context of that fact.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#14864 Jul 10, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/po litics/2012/07/eric-holder-dub s-texas-voter-id-law-a-poll-ta xes/
So you are racist because you feel one guy is unfair?
Although what is unfair is trying to keep citizens from voting.
Many have no ID because they are old and do not drive or need an ID for anything they do.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#14865 Jul 10, 2012
Illuminati wrote:
<quoted text>You complain about lack of debate whe your posts are full of insults, half truths, name calling, and liberal garbage. You are incapable of debating in an honorable way. You believe only what you choose to believe and everything else is a lie. You and AZ are twin poster children for the quote "There is none so blind as he who will not see."
Zero substance as always.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sawmills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
some people never learn 1 hr God is god 3
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 (Sep '14) 1 hr SJW 8,291
driver cam (Feb '13) 3 hr sunbelt 18
Sex with the Tea Party (Jan '11) 3 hr SJW 7
Manager at Greer Labs (Mar '11) 4 hr Rjmcc 45
frye hospital E R 11 hr averave joe 2
Caldwell County Wildlife Future (Jun '07) 12 hr ryan 40
Sawmills Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web