Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
john

Crouse, NC

#14856 Jul 10, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for alerting us that you are superstitious.
I have no fear of a god murdering people.
You are a total jerk and a fool.
Illuminati

Crouse, NC

#14857 Jul 10, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>It is getting pretty useless because the republicans here refuse to debate the issues.
You complain about lack of debate whe your posts are full of insults, half truths, name calling, and liberal garbage. You are incapable of debating in an honorable way. You believe only what you choose to believe and everything else is a lie. You and AZ are twin poster children for the quote "There is none so blind as he who will not see."

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#14858 Jul 10, 2012
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/07/...

And you wonder why I am prejudice and/or racist. If you take the time to read this article I linked it talks about voter ID law for the state of Texas.

The United States Attorney General Eric Holder feels their state law would hurt the minority voters because while only 8% of white voters do not have a valid ID, 25% of African Americans voters do not have a valid ID, subsequently not allowing more minority voters.

This is what is wrong with America. Dumbasses like Holder are more concerned someone without a valid ID is able to cast a vote instead of asking the better question of why don't they have a valid ID to begin with.

And I am the Reaganite Nazi Hitler supporting bastard that can't debate?

Screw the Democrats and screw Obama. I guess showing proof you are a valid citizen of the state and the United States of America is unAmerican judging by the position some of our esteemed collegues have taken here on this "debate" forum.

I know the answer it was a rhetorical comment.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#14859 Jul 10, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/po litics/2012/07/eric-holder-dub s-texas-voter-id-law-a-poll-ta xes/
And you wonder why I am prejudice and/or racist. If you take the time to read this article I linked it talks about voter ID law for the state of Texas.
The United States Attorney General Eric Holder feels their state law would hurt the minority voters because while only 8% of white voters do not have a valid ID, 25% of African Americans voters do not have a valid ID, subsequently not allowing more minority voters.
This is what is wrong with America. Dumbasses like Holder are more concerned someone without a valid ID is able to cast a vote instead of asking the better question of why don't they have a valid ID to begin with.
Screw the Democrats and screw Obama. I guess showing proof you are a valid citizen of the state and the United States of America is unAmerican judging by the position some of our esteemed collegues have taken here on this "debate" forum.
You're a hypocrite.If it had a positive effect on your party you'd be all for it.screw you Mac.

Location hidden

#14860 Jul 10, 2012
TSF wrote:
Buy a bottle of Duplin County Black River Red (muscadine).
Afterwards, your statement will always be true.
Early explorer describing coastal North Carolina: " A land containing the goodliest grapes on Earth" referring to muscadines, blue and white scuppernogs.
<quoted text>
That would be a long drive for me.But I just might do that if I get back over that way.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#14861 Jul 10, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You're a hypocrite.If it had a positive effect on your party you'd be all for it.screw you Mac.
I am a hypocrite because I am challenging why they are not responsible enough to have a valid ID to begin with let alone for voting?

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black convict.
Illuminati

Crouse, NC

#14862 Jul 10, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
If, and I mean the biggest "IF" I have ever given, what you state Silver said is true, I would be opposed to those sentiments.
I am intrigued as to how you can deduce I am defending him. You seem to have a great deal of trouble with the truth and that is understandable given who you are.
As far as confronting someone you define as a "Nazi", I will leave that up to you. I remember how you wished me to confront what you defined as a "Nixxer" and I adamantly refused. You seem to delve out your own personal descriptions of people based on what you believe.
Is Silver a "Nazi"? I do not know.
Is your granddaughter a "Nixxer"? I do not know.
You seem to be an authority on both, so I assume defaulting to your description might seemed justified. I would be intrigued to see what happened to you if you have the guts to go to their faces and call Silver a "Nazi" and your granddaughter a "Nixxer".
Responding to a thoughly dishonest person as this is a complete waste of time. Your time would be better spent watching grass grow or paint dry. He is a propagandist along with MD. They have no use for the truth unless it advances their agenda. They delite in throwing out insults to get a reaction.
Illuminati

Crouse, NC

#14863 Jul 10, 2012
Truth: Why don't you and I engage in a discussion of the mst poular LIBERAL LIES or DECEPTIONS. For example: I have always been fascinated by the outrage over the Constitution's assignment of slaves as 3/5 of a person. The lefties; However, never explain the context of that fact.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#14864 Jul 10, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/po litics/2012/07/eric-holder-dub s-texas-voter-id-law-a-poll-ta xes/
So you are racist because you feel one guy is unfair?
Although what is unfair is trying to keep citizens from voting.
Many have no ID because they are old and do not drive or need an ID for anything they do.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#14865 Jul 10, 2012
Illuminati wrote:
<quoted text>You complain about lack of debate whe your posts are full of insults, half truths, name calling, and liberal garbage. You are incapable of debating in an honorable way. You believe only what you choose to believe and everything else is a lie. You and AZ are twin poster children for the quote "There is none so blind as he who will not see."
Zero substance as always.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#14866 Jul 10, 2012
Illuminati wrote:
Truth: Why don't you and I engage in a discussion of the mst poular LIBERAL LIES or DECEPTIONS. For example: I have always been fascinated by the outrage over the Constitution's assignment of slaves as 3/5 of a person. The lefties; However, never explain the context of that fact.
Zero substance.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#14867 Jul 10, 2012
Illuminati wrote:
<quoted text>Responding to a thoughly dishonest person as this is a complete waste of time. Your time would be better spent watching grass grow or paint dry. He is a propagandist along with MD. They have no use for the truth unless it advances their agenda. They delite in throwing out insults to get a reaction.
Zero substance.

Location hidden

#14868 Jul 10, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a hypocrite because I am challenging why they are not responsible enough to have a valid ID to begin with let alone for voting?
Now see you went and got all mad.I'm calling you a hypocrite because you ARE a hypocrite.Think i'm a convict? Ha ha....if it makes you feel better you can call me Jack the Ripper! Yee haa !!

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#14869 Jul 10, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Waco is white, not that it should matter. He posted his picture a while back.

Having an ID has nothing to do with how responsible a person is. Can you demonstrate how it shows responsibility?
Illuminati

Crouse, NC

#14870 Jul 10, 2012
The left, especially the black leadership offer up the fact that slaves were to be counted as 3/5 of a person as absolute proof that the Constitution should not be hed in the high esteem it deserves. The truth is that the PRO-slavery forces at the constitutional convenention wanted to count the slaves as whole persons, while the anti-slavery people did not want to count them at all.
Illuminati

Crouse, NC

#14871 Jul 10, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Waco is white, not that it should matter. He posted his picture a while back.
Having an ID has nothing to do with how responsible a person is. Can you demonstrate how it shows responsibility?
Silver, You are a fool if you respond to this guy. He would challenge you to prove 2+2=4 if it suited his agenda. He is dishonest and is not interested in honest debate.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#14872 Jul 10, 2012
Illuminati wrote:
The left, especially the black leadership offer up the fact that slaves were to be counted as 3/5 of a person as absolute proof that the Constitution should not be hed in the high esteem it deserves. The truth is that the PRO-slavery forces at the constitutional convenention wanted to count the slaves as whole persons, while the anti-slavery people did not want to count them at all.
The anti slavery people did not want to give the count to the slave owners.
Why should some rich guy get more voting power?

Thanks for showing some actual substance though.
The Truth

Knoxville, TN

#14873 Jul 10, 2012
Do not concern yourselves with MD. He was proven a liar in post #14797. He tried to sheepishly fall back to his typical, "I made a mistake" routine, but I held his feet to the fire until they were burned beyond recognition.

That is the simplest way to beat a liberal. Present him with the truth and he runs away like a flittering butterfly.

Location hidden

#14874 Jul 10, 2012
Actually amidst all the name calling it is possible to learn new things here.ILLUMINATI ...that was interesting.I didn't know about that.Duquettes reply was also interesting.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#14875 Jul 10, 2012
The Truth wrote:
Do not concern yourselves with MD. He was proven a liar in post #14797. He tried to sheepishly fall back to his typical, "I made a mistake" routine, but I held his feet to the fire until they were burned beyond recognition.
That is the simplest way to beat a liberal. Present him with the truth and he runs away like a flittering butterfly.
Zero substance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sawmills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
😂 POTUS Exploits One Legged North Kor... 17 min TSFmooseKnuckles 68
Vicky and Waco Want My Man Milk! 20 min TSFmooseKnuckles 52
HaHaHa! I'm The MILKMAID! 21 min TSFmooseKnuckles 97
Trump is Rated the Worst President in History 22 min TSFmooseKnuckles 9
State of the Milk Address! Victoria, Waco, Milk! 1 hr TSFMOOSEKNUCKLE 64
Waco is a woman, Victoria is a man!! 1 hr TSFMOOSEKNUCKLE 89
Russian Interference in American Elections?? 1 hr TSFMOOSEKNUCKLE 40

Sawmills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance