Comments
1 - 20 of 38 Comments Last updated Jul 9, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Marty

Euless, TX

#1 Jun 14, 2013
Three more Bonham teachers quit today because of Master Beaty. He hired his former principal from Troup to be Rather principal. She is a Beaty clone. She must be a dandy.
so sad

Richardson, TX

#2 Jun 14, 2013
I'm sad to know so many of our teachers are leaving. Hope Beaty has a plan that will improve bisd because it needs a lot of work!
Curious

Abilene, TX

#3 Jun 14, 2013
Who were the teachers?
Michael Williams

Sulphur Springs, TX

#4 Jun 14, 2013
so sad wrote:
I'm sad to know so many of our teachers are leaving. Hope Beaty has a plan that will improve bisd because it needs a lot of work!
I'm confident he knows what he is doing.
so sad

Richardson, TX

#5 Jun 14, 2013
Curious wrote:
Who were the teachers?
I am curious too.
InTheKnow

Dallas, TX

#6 Jun 15, 2013
There will be a fourth either Monday or Tuesday.
Michael Williams

Sulphur Springs, TX

#7 Jun 15, 2013
InTheKnow wrote:
There will be a fourth either Monday or Tuesday.
And nobody is mentioning the mass amount of students leaving the district, the flood gates are open.

Since: Jun 13

Dallas, TX

#8 Jun 15, 2013
Marty wrote:
Three more Bonham teachers quit today because of Master Beaty. He hired his former principal from Troup to be Rather principal. She is a Beaty clone. She must be a dandy.
. Where is your information from about newly hired principal?
Marty

Euless, TX

#9 Jun 15, 2013
Beaty told someone. Do u know her?

Since: Jun 13

United States

#10 Jun 15, 2013
Marty wrote:
Beaty told someone. Do u know her?
Marty, I will tell you that I am one of the many parent's that had concerns for our schools and children in Troup. This forum is not the place to have a conversation. I will pray for all your concerned parent's in Bonham. I personally think you and others know that some things are not normal.
InTheKnow

Dallas, TX

#11 Jun 15, 2013
Rumor has it (no pun intended) that the new principal at Rather will be Ava Johnson, from Troup MS. If you'll go back to 5/22, I predicted it then. This place will end up being Troup ISD-North.
Resident

Sherman, TX

#12 Jun 15, 2013
Does Beaty actually every interview anyone for admin jobs that aren't his buddies? Like the way too highly paid guy that came here from Little Elm. Wakefield is his name I believe. How many did he interview for that job???
shadee

Sherman, TX

#15 Jun 16, 2013
Is Baker just 'reassigned' or is she gone? Who's in charge now?

Since: Jun 13

Houston, TX

#16 Jun 16, 2013
Marty wrote:
Beaty told someone. Do u know her?
Marty, no confirmation from Troup on any resignation, only denails.
Are you sure your source heard it correctly about being hired. Time will tell. We are not believing it down here.
Marty

Euless, TX

#17 Jun 16, 2013
Saw on on campus here.
i didnt vote

Sherman, TX

#18 Jun 16, 2013
Michael Williams wrote:
<quoted text>And nobody is mentioning the mass amount of students leaving the district, the flood gates are open.
Flood gates have been open- For my wife and I it wasn't so much the teachers or the administrators it was the idiot parents and problem children, future nobodys, meth heads, etc etc. Although, I will say not all are idiots. several are very respected and intelligent individuals.. Problem is that they grew up in Bonham schools so they don't know the difference. They would rather improve the school then avoid it. I get that and respect it, but u cant fix stupid when the numbers are so large. Again, not throwing everyone In the same basket here... I know several parents and students that go to Bonham schools end up doing something with their lives, it's just the Percentages.
And no prayer in school. That's stupid, arrogant, and pointless. Actions fix things, not prayers. Actions=money. Money comes from
Bonds and alcohol sales. Vote yes to improve schools and get wet, ie watch Bonham grow. Pretty simple, but still 5-10 years away
Monty

Bonham, TX

#19 Jun 16, 2013
And Jesus still loves you I Didn't Vote. Prayer does help.
Didnt vote

Sherman, TX

#20 Jun 16, 2013
Monty wrote:
And Jesus still loves you I Didn't Vote. Prayer does help.
Prove it, o wait u can't..
And never will be able too..
I'll use your clever approach at debate.
Jesus doesn't luv u, prayer doesn't help. Notice my supporting facts?
Monty

Bonham, TX

#21 Jun 17, 2013
If I am wrong , neither of us will know. But if you are wrong you will know . I still love you and so does Jesus.
oldernwiser

Denison, TX

#22 Jun 17, 2013
Resident wrote:
Does Beaty actually every interview anyone for admin jobs that aren't his buddies? Like the way too highly paid guy that came here from Little Elm. Wakefield is his name I believe. How many did he interview for that job???
Neither did Cruse.'Good ole boy syndrome' just like always. Quality of the job you do doesn't matter if you are somebody's somebody

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savoy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pink 30 min Official Historian 9
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 42 min Wow Wee 524
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Defiant1 17,876
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr That Fart Guy 22,285
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) 1 hr That Fart Guy 722
Feed Sack Windom 9 hr Official Historian 35
Bonham ISD may enforce a stricter drug testing ... 11 hr Petition 4
•••

Savoy News Video

•••
•••

Savoy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Savoy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Savoy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Savoy
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••