First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Steve

Euless, TX

#1 May 11, 2013
Williams for school board. Fire Master Beaty.
yeah

Euless, TX

#2 May 11, 2013
Williams has expressed lots of support for Beaty so I don't think electing him will get Beaty fired unless he has recently had a change of heart.
Steve

Euless, TX

#3 May 11, 2013
you don't know
Michael Williams

Sulphur Springs, TX

#4 May 12, 2013
Steve wrote:
you don't know
I have had a change of heart on a lot of things, nobody and nothing is excluded. Actions speak louder than words. Stay tuned starting in June.
I know

Bonham, TX

#5 May 12, 2013
I pray it has something to do with the Lord.
Michael Williams

Sulphur Springs, TX

#6 May 13, 2013
I know wrote:
I pray it has something to do with the Lord.
Nope, wishful thinking though.
guachoINmyPants

Whitewright, TX

#7 May 13, 2013
Separate Church and State! That includes SCHOOLS! Progress don't Regress!!!
I know

Bonham, TX

#8 May 13, 2013
Well I will keep praying for you. What do you believe, I meen how do you think we all came about to be on the earth ?
well

Sherman, TX

#9 May 13, 2013
I know wrote:
Well I will keep praying for you. What do you believe, I meen how do you think we all came about to be on the earth ?
it's very complicated.. its not that you wouldn't understand, but you have to have an open mind to see the truth. i wish there was a heaven and all that great wonderful stuff, but the reality is there isn't. remember when you weren't born yet? of course you don't. well that's what the afterlife is.... so, enjoy your life, that's the only one you get.
guachoINmyPants

Whitewright, TX

#10 May 14, 2013
Religion is great for War!!! Not for School!
Resident

Euless, TX

#11 May 14, 2013
A school board praying is not forcing any religion on the kids or making any of them study it in school, agree?
I Know

Bonham, TX

#12 May 14, 2013
I have an open mind , how did we all come about ?
Just Saying

Carrollton, TX

#13 May 14, 2013
guachoINmyPants wrote:
Religion is great for War!!! Not for School!
Religion should be taught in Parochial Schools, not in public schools. That said, teachings AGAINST religion should also be taboo in schools. The Baptists and the Wiccans should not make any attempt to influence the beliefs of students nor should children be allowed to tease and torment children of a different race, size,ethnic group, or religion. Mr. Williams and his family have the right to practice their "religion", and that should not be criteria for voting for or against him.
Resident

Euless, TX

#14 May 14, 2013
No one is "teaching" Chritstianity in BISD.
Voters have a right to vote however they want to. One of the great things about our country!
parent

United States

#15 May 14, 2013
One thing they are teaching in BISD is tolerance and kindness through the Rachel's Challenge. RC looks a little different at each campus. For last couple of years the sophomore class gets to go to RC day. I was blessed to get to participate one year. It is a really moving experience that helps bring the kids together to realize they actually have lots more in common than they realize.
Michael Williams

Sulphur Springs, TX

#16 May 15, 2013
Resident wrote:
A school board praying is not forcing any religion on the kids or making any of them study it in school, agree?
Your right Resident but it's teaching our kid's it's ok to break the law, some example adults are showing their kid's.
Resident

Sherman, TX

#17 May 15, 2013
Breaking the law? Break that down for me playa!

No one is making you pray or even acknowledge it. Don't participate. Simple as that.

No one makes you and your wife say ugly things either. Don't do it. Simple as that.

Life is fun, live a little!
Michael Williams

Sulphur Springs, TX

#18 May 15, 2013
Resident wrote:
Breaking the law? Break that down for me playa!
No one is making you pray or even acknowledge it. Don't participate. Simple as that.
No one makes you and your wife say ugly things either. Don't do it. Simple as that.
Life is fun, live a little!
Might want to be at the school board meeting tomorrow night to see what I am talking about. And if you want a copy of case law give me your address and I will be glad to send it to you.
Resident

Sherman, TX

#19 May 15, 2013
Oh stop your baby antics and take another defeat like a man.

I couldn't care less what crappy printed off material you want to bring from your Wisconsin foundation.

No one is making your child study Christianity. Get over it.

What a life!
Michael Williams

Sulphur Springs, TX

#20 May 15, 2013
Resident wrote:
Oh stop your baby antics and take another defeat like a man.
I couldn't care less what crappy printed off material you want to bring from your Wisconsin foundation.
No one is making your child study Christianity. Get over it.
What a life!
Hey idiot the election is over why are you still dwelling over it. Ask Jim Simpson what I told him as soon as we signed up. And it's a national foundation who is headquartered in Wisconsin idiot, go on their web site and get informed. And idiot no one has said anything about teaching Christianity, it's about the law idiot and if you and the rest of the community don't like it get the law changed, otherwise suffer the consequences like everyone else will when the law arrests you for breaking it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savoy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Neat little nursery out torwards the lake 11 hr foofoo 7
dillon mosley 20 hr onionslice 5
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sat Field of Farts 819
Retirement reception for Bonham employee Sat Bonham Brilliance 3
News Fannin County Sheriff's Office, Texas Rangers c... (May '10) May 1 dalewicker 64
Savoy basketball coach May 1 onionslice 181
Rep. Larry Phillips...... May 1 dalewicker 1
More from around the web

Savoy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]