Beaty the Terminator strikes again

Posted in the Savoy Forum

Randy B

Farmersville, TX

#1 May 7, 2013
Beaty, Bonham Supt., is at it again. He got rid of a tenured teacher last night just because he thought it to be necessary. He does not care about anyone. Do you know how hard it is to find a teaching job when you are past 50? He has no feelings toward employees at all. What is the board thinking? He has them in his back pocket. Also, why would he move a PE teacher from Evans to teach reading at Rather. The reading teaching at Rather was moved to teach 5th grade after teaching reading for over 25 years. The PE teacher is not certified to teach reading. Guess what, I found out, they need the PE position for a coach. Not surprising, coaching is more important than our kids learning to read.
Now Now

Ector, TX

#2 May 7, 2013
Randy B wrote:
Beaty, Bonham Supt., is at it again. He got rid of a tenured teacher last night just because he thought it to be necessary. He does not care about anyone. Do you know how hard it is to find a teaching job when you are past 50? He has no feelings toward employees at all. What is the board thinking? He has them in his back pocket. Also, why would he move a PE teacher from Evans to teach reading at Rather. The reading teaching at Rather was moved to teach 5th grade after teaching reading for over 25 years. The PE teacher is not certified to teach reading. Guess what, I found out, they need the PE position for a coach. Not surprising, coaching is more important than our kids learning to read.
He has no feelings? Wow my boss is mean... more whining from a teacher who thought they ran the school and are quickly figuring out they do not. Whining about teachers who got away with mediocre teaching abilities? Really? 50 years old and I care why? Maybe the big meany feels our kids come first. Now give yourself a hug.
yeah

Sherman, TX

#3 May 7, 2013
What Evans PE teacher is getting moved to Rather? KT or Trompler?
kt oh my

Caddo Mills, TX

#4 May 7, 2013
KT needs to go out the door and never return. God I hope she's not teaching. Yikes.
Steve

Euless, TX

#5 May 7, 2013
KT
holy vow

Caddo Mills, TX

#6 May 8, 2013
My little toe has more intelligence, care and conern than KT. She is so lazy and is just riding the paycheck. Cant believe she is still around with as many complaints made against her. Ugh. Great.
Happy happy

United States

#7 Jul 3, 2013
While Now Now was at Troop, he brought in a man by the name of Wakefield at the end of his reign. Wakefield was an OLD friend of his. He created a position tht pd an enormous salary while firing and moving others around. The board better watch him like a hawk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savoy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
protest topix and mentally ill bloggers (May '10) 6 hr onionslice 20
Motorcycle club (Oct '13) 6 hr onionslice 28
Kueckelhan Ranch Rodeo (Jul '14) 6 hr onionslice 10
Beaty and his flock 6 hr onionslice 2
Bonham Mayor-Bonham should be proud!!!!! 9 hr Kevin McCarthy 5
Farrakhan extols Obama as 'hope of entire world' (Feb '08) 11 hr Brother Beaty 3
Ralph Hall Says (Dec '09) 11 hr onionslice 4
More from around the web

Savoy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]