Hazel McCain mystery
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ElTee

Atoka, OK

#44 Oct 12, 2013
I remember when the car was found in the Lake. My understanding is that there were no remains inside, just the vehicle with her remains lost/decomposed in the lake over time. The speculation was that she drove into the lake after leaving the VFW Either accidentally or otherwise. In this County, there is some suggestion of wrongdoing by some official every time someone goes missing or a body is found. Maybe some are true, but it's doubtful they all are.
Roy

Texarkana, AR

#45 Oct 13, 2013
For some strange reason "a person" on here will not let this subject go! Seems this person is changing his name up and keeps posting about this death, asking questions knowing no one has any answers. He might?
Bonham people

United States

#46 Jan 4, 2018
Shadee wrote:
Bill McCain, Bill's Auto Repair, on No. Center St. could help you.
I wouldn't ask Bill McCain ANYTHING!! He's one of the biggest liars & crooks in Fannin Co.
LMAO

United States

#47 Jan 4, 2018
Rumor had it wrote:
<quoted text>So you are NOT a long lost cousin? So why are you interested? My mother knew Hazel, not a close friend, but friendly acquintence. Hazel was a widow, with a grown daughter, over 18 anyway, and a young son, about 10 years or so younger than the sister, and she seemed to have adored both kids. Hazel was last seen, in the early 7o's, at the VFW at Lake Bonham, and her body and her car were recovered in the early '90's in Lake Bonham, very close to where she was last seen. Rumor had it that she was seeing a married man, but nobody seemed to know that for sure. Her children were able to have closer after her body was found, with no apparent signs of violence. Why bring this up now?
I believe Tom has already explained his reasons for asking.Why the smartass comments?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savoy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Contact information for the Wolfes, the Shelte... 2 hr wellversed 38
Happy New Year Sum Sum Thoa 2 hr patternshows 4
Lady Hornets 9 hr Lynn 2
Wild Horse Creek Cowboy Church bus seen at Choctaw (Feb '13) Fri Bowlers 44
Fannin County Little dribblers league Thu Dirk Novitzki 24
School Board Election Feb 22 Inbred Cornbread 4
Garage sale and political signs Feb 22 Inbred Cornbread 3

Savoy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance