First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Michael Wlliams

Okemah, OK

#1 Sep 12, 2013
The ACLU filed paperwork today in the Texas Court of Appeals on the Cheerleader and Bible Verses case at Kountz High School. Pottsboro got caught with their hand in the cookie jar in February concerning prayer, who's next?
F YO SELF

Ector, TX

#2 Sep 12, 2013
The prayer and memorial service on the courthouse steps was wonderful yesterday. I did not see the local Wicca chapter out to support our first responders and troops?
Resident

Euless, TX

#3 Sep 12, 2013
F YO SELF wrote:
The prayer and memorial service on the courthouse steps was wonderful yesterday. I did not see the local Wicca chapter out to support our first responders and troops?
You never see them at anything like that.

So proud of the people of Pottsboro! They joined and recited the Lords Prayer in unison. Loud and clear and for everyone to hear!
Michael Wlliams

Okemah, OK

#4 Sep 12, 2013
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
You never see them at anything like that.
So proud of the people of Pottsboro! They joined and recited the Lords Prayer in unison. Loud and clear and for everyone to hear!
Were their Jews there, Muslims, Hara Christnas, Mormons, Davidions, what's your point, it was a Christian sponsored event, would you be at a Wiccan sponsored event?
Resident

Euless, TX

#5 Sep 12, 2013
I saw a member of the church of Latter Day Saints there. Any and all were welcome.

Do Wiccans ever have anything positive? I hope all wiccans aren't as angry and griping like you are all the time. Sounds like a real hoot!!!
Resident

Euless, TX

#6 Sep 12, 2013
And it wasn't a sponsored event! It was hosted by the county.
Michael Wlliams

Okemah, OK

#7 Sep 12, 2013
It's sad how Christians use a tragic situation to promote their agenda.
What Does It Matter?

Sherman, TX

#8 Sep 12, 2013
Michael Wlliams wrote:
It's sad how Christians use a tragic situation to promote their agenda.
It's sad how non-Christians use a child's sporting event to promote their agenda. We could finger point all day. When will it stop?
Michael Wlliams

Okemah, OK

#9 Sep 12, 2013
[QUOTE who="What Does It Matter?"]<quoted text>
It's sad how non-Christians use a child's sporting event to promote their agenda. We could finger point all day. When will it stop?[/QUOTE]Non Christians don't use children as fodder for an abusive situation, one of excessive drugs and alcohol, one who promotes their child to be a bully, hateful, and an athlete wanna be who hates most of the sports their parents force them into, one who forces friendship instead of promoting it, one who has very low self esteem, a muffin top, a constant liar. Now my finger is the middle one you seem to use on a regular basis.
Jeremiah Bingham

Dallas, TX

#10 Sep 12, 2013
Michael Wlliams wrote:
The ACLU filed paperwork today in the Texas Court of Appeals on the Cheerleader and Bible Verses case at Kountz High School. Pottsboro got caught with their hand in the cookie jar in February concerning prayer, who's next?
Simple keep prayer and religion at home.
Resident

Euless, TX

#11 Sep 12, 2013
Michael Wlliams wrote:
It's sad how Christians use a tragic situation to promote their agenda.
There was no agenda. Any and all were welcome to attend. It was about remembering and honoring those that lost their lives 12 years ago. You are completely out of touch with reality.
Resident

Euless, TX

#12 Sep 12, 2013
Michael Wlliams wrote:
<quoted text>Non Christians don't use children as fodder for an abusive situation, one of excessive drugs and alcohol, one who promotes their child to be a bully, hateful, and an athlete wanna be who hates most of the sports their parents force them into, one who forces friendship instead of promoting it, one who has very low self esteem, a muffin top, a constant liar. Now my finger is the middle one you seem to use on a regular basis.
Please run for school board again, please!! The community looks forward to it.
Fred

Ector, TX

#13 Sep 12, 2013
You should quit posting from satelite Internet.
Michael Wlliams

Okemah, OK

#14 Sep 13, 2013
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no agenda. Any and all were welcome to attend. It was about remembering and honoring those that lost their lives 12 years ago. You are completely out of touch with reality.
And religion should be kept out of tributes, it was about those who risk their lives everyday, not about a prophet who brainwashes the community. No other religion imposed themselves why should Christians?
Michael Wlliams

Okemah, OK

#15 Sep 13, 2013
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Please run for school board again, please!! The community looks forward to it.
Why don't you pick one of the seats to run in and I will run against you and we will see who the real loser is.
121 still runs south

Dallas, TX

#16 Sep 13, 2013
Michael Wlliams wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you pick one of the seats to run in and I will run against you and we will see who the real loser is.
Mikey....or should we call "Mike 33" Not even all the Wiccans voted for you, and those 33 people out of 400-500 voters you fooled into voting for you, did so before the last few months of your vile rants on this forum. I'll bet 31 of those "Williams for School Board" voters would like to have that vote back!(I'm assuming you and Mrs. "I hate Bonham" would still vote the same).

As for you and your pals not being at the event on the square because it was a "Christian event", is that the same reason we never see ya'lls food trailers and clean up crews at disasters like the Texas Baptist Men, and tell us where that Atheist Hospital for Crippled Children is ? It's far easier to run around filing lawsuits about public prayer than getting tired and dirty helping others!
just some bystander

Plano, TX

#17 Sep 13, 2013
121 still runs south wrote:
<quoted text>
Mikey....or should we call "Mike 33" Not even all the Wiccans voted for you, and those 33 people out of 400-500 voters you fooled into voting for you, did so before the last few months of your vile rants on this forum. I'll bet 31 of those "Williams for School Board" voters would like to have that vote back!(I'm assuming you and Mrs. "I hate Bonham" would still vote the same).
As for you and your pals not being at the event on the square because it was a "Christian event", is that the same reason we never see ya'lls food trailers and clean up crews at disasters like the Texas Baptist Men, and tell us where that Atheist Hospital for Crippled Children is ? It's far easier to run around filing lawsuits about public prayer than getting tired and dirty helping others!
I whole heartily agree! I think there are some folks who need to quit their whiching and step up by helping others, not tearing them down. <pun intended>
Joe

United States

#18 Sep 13, 2013
Michael Wlliams wrote:
The ACLU filed paperwork today in the Texas Court of Appeals on the Cheerleader and Bible Verses case at Kountz High School. Pottsboro got caught with their hand in the cookie jar in February concerning prayer, who's next?
Help us all understand. You claim to be a Wiccan, but why do you drop your daughter off at the Baptist Church on Wednesday nights. Just in case you didn't know, they pray there too, to the true GOD....
Michael Wlliams

Okemah, OK

#19 Sep 13, 2013
121 still runs south wrote:
<quoted text>
Mikey....or should we call "Mike 33" Not even all the Wiccans voted for you, and those 33 people out of 400-500 voters you fooled into voting for you, did so before the last few months of your vile rants on this forum. I'll bet 31 of those "Williams for School Board" voters would like to have that vote back!(I'm assuming you and Mrs. "I hate Bonham" would still vote the same).
As for you and your pals not being at the event on the square because it was a "Christian event", is that the same reason we never see ya'lls food trailers and clean up crews at disasters like the Texas Baptist Men, and tell us where that Atheist Hospital for Crippled Children is ? It's far easier to run around filing lawsuits about public prayer than getting tired and dirty helping others!
I am not Atheist first of all, second of all I haven't seen anyone from here at any "event" that the Texas Baptist Men have been at, nor have I seen anyone here at Children's or Cook's Or Parkland, so your BS about ya'll is bogus.
Christian events are for political reasons so they can hold stature in the community. Pagans don't impose a materialistic agenda. We don't have to advertise our faith. And I haven't filed a single lawsuit yet so your sources are full of s...!
Michael Wlliams

Okemah, OK

#20 Sep 13, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Help us all understand. You claim to be a Wiccan, but why do you drop your daughter off at the Baptist Church on Wednesday nights. Just in case you didn't know, they pray there too, to the true GOD....
Maybe because she was invited and was in the gym and not the bible brainwashing. Pagans don't discriminate like Christians and associate with ALL Faiths. Just because you are social doesn't mean you are automatically Christian. If you don't want her there let me know and I won't let her embarrass you anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savoy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Frank Pharts 18,300
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr That Fart Guy 22,555
bonham warriors season 3 hr Curious 50
boys throwing hand signs 3 hr Inst 1
What are they building at Hwy 82 & 121? 3 hr OMG 7
To the person who ran down the little dog on Ce... 4 hr Mark Watson 21
Fannin Co. disputes bill for expert witness in ... 12 hr Anonymous 2
•••

Savoy News Video

•••
•••

Savoy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Savoy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Savoy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Savoy
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••