Savoy Coaches!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cardinal parent

Haslet, TX

#21 Apr 30, 2014
Brilliant Thought wrote:
I think in your area coaches are hired to make already self centered and spoiled white boys feel more special and "gifted" in their goofy ways. I have already told you that coaches and athletic departments are a waste of money. All sports should be club sports and schools should educate actual coursework requiring mental effort. Asian students and their families, for the most part, tune out the nonsense and achieve in real life. They do not care about the nonsense. Guess that is for ignorant folks worried about coaches winning, when not fixated on officials wearing tight shorts.
Regardless of what "you think" that is not the reality at the present. So as long as we are under the current system of school sponsored athletics, we should expect these coaches to produce, just like employs in the real world have to. Several of the coaches should do the school and the kids a favor and move on. I would think embarrassment at the least would convince a couple of these guys to find another career! Because there is no way in the world they could find another coaching job!!!!
Does it matter

Boise, ID

#22 May 1, 2014
What makes you more qualified?
Cardinal parent

Haslet, TX

#23 May 1, 2014
Does it matter wrote:
What makes you more qualified?
Qualified? Who are you talking to?
Cardinal parent

Haslet, TX

#24 May 9, 2014
Savoy school board election tommorow. Hopefully we will get some members that will have the guts to get rid of "daddy's boy" and hire an actual coach!
Cardinal parent

United States

#25 May 29, 2014
They say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting diffrent results! Hopefully now that we have a couple of new board members they will have the guts to get rid of the coaches who have only ever held a head coaching job at Savoy and have NEVER had a winning season as a head coach! Our students deserve better! It's a nice thought to have home town boys coaching, that is if they had any idea how to build a winning program. They have had their chance now it's time to bless another school with their "talents"!!!!
Rumor is some parents with kids coming up will began calling for the supts job if they continue to stink it up this coming school year, and he doesn't suggest strongly to the board that a couple of these young men find a new school or diffrent career.....
Looney Priorities

Oklahoma City, OK

#26 May 29, 2014
Never mind that your little angel cannot play worth a damn and the quality of the local talent should be playing powder puff. Could you possibly bitch about something besides winning games for your twisted ego and its crazy need to have some hole in the wall team win at childish games? You are a fricking broken ass record. You parents that live your sordid lives vicariously through your brats' extracurricular and meaningless activities need to be used for a tackling dummy.
Cardinal parent

United States

#27 May 29, 2014
Looney Priorities wrote:
Never mind that your little angel cannot play worth a damn and the quality of the local talent should be playing powder puff. Could you possibly bitch about something besides winning games for your twisted ego and its crazy need to have some hole in the wall team win at childish games? You are a fricking broken ass record. You parents that live your sordid lives vicariously through your brats' extracurricular and meaningless activities need to be used for a tackling dummy.
I seriously doubt you know my little angels! These coaches are getting a paycheck so yes, I would expect them to have a winning season at some point. Which apparently is beyond the abilities of a couple of them.
Red Bird

United States

#28 May 29, 2014
A lot of these comes down on the supt. to! He doesn't want to suggest that a certain coach move on because he is afraid of dealing with his daddy on the board.
Screamin Eagle

Haslet, TX

#29 Jun 27, 2014
I here that "terrific" baseball coach you'll had is leaving? Maybe you'll can hire a baseball coach that can also coach basketball! Savoy used to have some good coaches and great boys teams back in the day. You'll have had some atheletes just terrible coaching for awhile now.
Cardinal parent

United States

#30 Jan 19, 2015
Well we got rid of a terrible baseball coach, now if we could just find a couple of basketball coaches! Three girls coaches in three years and all three terrible and one boys coach for the last three years that doesn't crap about basketball! I wish someone from the board would reply on here and tell us if the ever intend to start hiring qualified people? I thought some of the ones last go around campaigned on getting some qualified individuals to coach!
Anonymous

Denison, TX

#31 Jan 22, 2015
Those fat ankled boys in Savoy can't play basketball!!!
Cardinal parent

United States

#32 Jan 23, 2015
Anonymous wrote:
Those fat ankled boys in Savoy can't play basketball!!!
Those boys haven't had a chance to see what they could do. They haven't had even a decent coach in years! School board and supt fault.
Anonymous

Denison, TX

#33 Jan 23, 2015
LOL, so which poor little boy is your son that is sucking it up this year??
Sgt Friday

United States

#34 Jan 23, 2015
Anonymous wrote:
LOL, so which poor little boy is your son that is sucking it up this year??
Which coach are you and I'll tell you who my kids are??? Lol
Anonymous

Denison, TX

#35 Jan 26, 2015
Coach? LOL, I don't have anything to do with the program. I'm like nearly everyone else in the world, I don't have anything to do with the little town of Savoy.
Sgt Friday

United States

#36 Jan 27, 2015
Anonymous wrote:
Coach? LOL, I don't have anything to do with the program. I'm like nearly everyone else in the world, I don't have anything to do with the little town of Savoy.
Then why are you commenting? Jack wagon!
Cardinal parent

United States

#37 Feb 22, 2015
The girls coach is nearly as bad as the boys! Smdh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savoy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Warriors 11 min Cotton Belt Jethro 6
Court House 2 hr Cotton Belt Jethro 21
Trades Days Animals Fri Death Upon Departure 4
Internet Texoma Awful Service (Oct '11) Fri Steve Brodie 21
Trashy businesses Fri Tammy 18
West TX homicide saga has Leonard Connection Thu vested 1
Autumn In Bonham Aug 24 Jig 3

Savoy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance