Master Beaty
Warrior

Haslet, TX

#1 May 24, 2013
Marvin Master Beaty leaves school early every Friday and goes toTroup and is never docked according to secretaries in BISD.
yeah

Texarkana, TX

#2 May 24, 2013
He's salaried. Which means he doesn't have to punch a clock. He has to work however many hours is takes to get the job done.
Warrior

Haslet, TX

#3 May 24, 2013
Not when u take half days off.
Resident

Haslet, TX

#4 May 24, 2013
What job is he really getting done?
Michael Williams

South West City, MO

#5 May 25, 2013
Warrior wrote:
Marvin Master Beaty leaves school early every Friday and goes toTroup and is never docked according to secretaries in BISD.
Ever think the school board gave him that option this year due to his son completing his last year of school there.
Michael Williams

South West City, MO

#6 May 25, 2013
Resident wrote:
What job is he really getting done?
Pay attention Resident and you would know. Stay awake during school board meetings.
Resident

Haslet, TX

#7 May 25, 2013
In other words, you don't know anything he does either.

Curious to see what you would say if you only knew certain things!

Smile!!
Michael Williams

South West City, MO

#8 May 25, 2013
Yes Resident we all hold certain things you are not the only one. And I probably already know your certain things. And having the appearance of assumption will not really help your ranting.
Resident

Haslet, TX

#9 May 25, 2013
You are out of the loop. Because of the way you act, you aren't involved in a lot of the goings on and what the schools are doing and plan on doing. Do you really think you can act like you do and expect people to confide in you? LOL, come on!

Are we getting a visit from the "real Thor"? LOL, most tend to call it lightning and thunder from a thunderstorm!!!
Michael Williams

South West City, MO

#10 May 26, 2013
Out of the loop, way you act, aren't involved, that's how clueless you are, and yes I can act because actions are louder than words, something you don't know much about. And your definition of Thor is how ignorant you are on religion, do your research before you spout off about some ones religion. Better be more respectful or Thor may be visiting you.
Oh the irony

Texarkana, TX

#11 May 26, 2013
Master Beaty, if said quickly, sounds just like masturbating, which seems to be what goes on around here more than any actual changes for the better.
Resident

Texarkana, TX

#12 May 26, 2013
Michael Williams wrote:
Out of the loop, way you act, aren't involved, that's how clueless you are, and yes I can act because actions are louder than words, something you don't know much about. And your definition of Thor is how ignorant you are on religion, do your research before you spout off about some ones religion. Better be more respectful or Thor may be visiting you.
Hahaha! Comical, I love it!
Warrior

Haslet, TX

#13 May 26, 2013
The elementary teachers at Bonham gave him the name.
Michael Williams

South West City, MO

#14 May 28, 2013
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha! Comical, I love it!
Glad you thought it was funny, We will see who will be laughing last punk.
Resident

Texarkana, TX

#15 May 28, 2013
Smile!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savoy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bonham administrators Fri mcluvin 10
Worst coach bonham has ever had is the Question!!! (Jan '14) Thu Anonymous 31
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Savoy Coaches! (Feb '14) Feb '15 Cardinal parent 37
Shooting in Savoy tx (Aug '14) Aug '14 mspencer1023 1
News Donnie Foster announces candidacy for Fannin Co... (Feb '08) Jul '14 Official Historian 6
bristal square apt. (Jul '13) Jul '13 raven 1

Savoy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Savoy Mortgages