Trades day
Cat

Emory, TX

#1 Oct 13, 2013
I love going to Bonham's Trades Day. The thing I don't like is people who drive up and down the aisles. The Kiwanas need to put up barricades so that no one can drive through. They can provide the vendors with cards to pull through. There is no reason for anyone else to drive through the trades day area.
NORVELLE AUSTIN

Tomball, TX

#2 Oct 17, 2013
OLD MAN JENKINS DONT GIVE A BIG DUKE ABOUT PEOPLE DRIVING ON THE GROUNDS OF THE TRADES DAYS YOU BALD HEADED CHICKEN DUKEY EATING FANNING COUNTY MORONIC FREAK!
Tim

Texarkana, AR

#3 Oct 17, 2013
NORVELLE AUSTIN wrote:
OLD MAN JENKINS DONT GIVE A BIG DUKE ABOUT PEOPLE DRIVING ON THE GROUNDS OF THE TRADES DAYS YOU BALD HEADED CHICKEN DUKEY EATING FANNING COUNTY MORONIC FREAK!
You nut, how in the world did escape again. This time you will be caught and put in solitary confinement and take your welfare/food stamp Momma with you!!!!
Sam

Boise, ID

#4 Oct 18, 2013
They will stop it when someone is ran over maybe. Have you ever noticed the ones driving are the ones that are to old to be driving anytime , are to fat and lazy to walk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savoy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School Board Election 5 hr Chad in Charge 24
News New contractor will complete work on State High... (Sep '14) 9 hr Flag Waver 10
BHS newsletter 14 hr bonhamnewcomer 2
Sheriff Dept gets vests Tue Super Troopers 1
Come On Tue Bonhamtown 8
Martha Marie Clark Apr 18 Ben 4
lawn care Apr 18 Officer Les 10

Savoy Jobs

Personal Finance

Savoy Mortgages