Steve Hill
Marty

Haslet, TX

#1 Jun 12, 2013
Word from Bonham High School Principal will resign and go back to retire for third time in Oklahoma.
Steven

Haslet, TX

#2 Jun 12, 2013
That's going to be a neat trick considering he has only retired once, that was in Clinton, OK. Also, considering one of his daughters lives in San Antonio and the other one lives around the Metroplex, when he does retire, he is going to move somewhere between Dallas and San Antonio. I believe also that in Texas, an employee has to have ten years in before they are even eligible for retirement! In short, this is a rumor...nothing less, nothing more!
Marty

Haslet, TX

#3 Jun 12, 2013
It is a fact.
BHS parent

Weston, TX

#4 Jul 4, 2013
I hope your right Marty....
fyi

Texarkana, TX

#5 Jul 4, 2013
Steve Hill was at the school board meeting last week as well as the reception beforehand for the new Jr High principal and new elementary VP. No talk of him retiring. His name was not on resigning list either.
Michael Williams

South West City, MO

#6 Jul 4, 2013
fyi wrote:
Steve Hill was at the school board meeting last week as well as the reception beforehand for the new Jr High principal and new elementary VP. No talk of him retiring. His name was not on resigning list either.
Just like it was positive Ava Johnson was the new Rather principal, can't believe anything till it happens.
fyi

Texarkana, TX

#7 Jul 5, 2013
Michael Williams wrote:
<quoted text>Just like it was positive Ava Johnson was the new Rather principal, can't believe anything till it happens.
Exactly!
Steven

Roanoke, TX

#8 Jul 7, 2013
I usually do not say this because it is petty and immature. However, since the company around me seems to embrace petty and immature, I'll just go ahead and say it. This is for "Marty"...TOLD YOU SO! Nananabooboo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savoy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Harris murder (Aug '17) 2 hr out of bounds 35
justice 4 jennifer (Jun '09) Mon Cut to th chase 489
Savoy Coaches! (Feb '14) May 19 CSI 69
Lady Hornets May 19 Kim Jon Craig 26
Whitewright police dept May 17 Randy 11
School Board Election May 16 boardnerd 63
Bonham's Courthouse Restoration May 15 out of bounds 13

Savoy Jobs

Personal Finance

Savoy Mortgages