justice 4 jennifer
Dissapointed

Atlanta, GA

#264 Apr 4, 2013
Wow it's so curious and incredible how a case from last year it's been resolved with this lady that took money from electric company . Sentence of 7 yrs state jail against her when she was taking money for her family after being suffering from ex-husband , being single mother (per some months ), helping church's and people and this case so important of Jennifer's murder hasn't been solved after so many years . Worst thing community , well group keeps voting to re-electing same judge who knows maybe we need to open eyes and ask law to do justice for that life , somebody said she wasn't innocent but I'm sorry , she was a human !!!! Nobody deserves to die . Seriously investigators and police need to get or show evidence and testimonies of the people responsible of such a tragedy . God bless Jennifer's family , i hope one day everything come out and make justice . God bless y'all .
Resident

Texarkana, TX

#265 Apr 5, 2013
So somehow in your comments about this case, you felt the need to try and justify the criminal acts of Tabitha? Wow!

Do the crime, go do the time!
Disappointed

Atlanta, GA

#266 Apr 5, 2013
No trying to justifying but maybe judge need to call FED's to finish Jennifer's case too as they did with Tabitha , has u said people who did the crime do the time !!! But I don't think people on courthouse agree with that too many heads will fall down and true will come out !! Bring the FED's !!!
Resident

United States

#267 Apr 5, 2013
Why don't you call "the judge" and tell them. The judges don't do investigations, plenty of investigation has happened on this case. It's not like the cases have anything to do with each other or are even similar. Caplinger was obviously guilty and had no defense.
maybe

Sherman, TX

#268 Apr 5, 2013
Disappointed wrote:
No trying to justifying but maybe judge need to call FED's to finish Jennifer's case too as they did with Tabitha , has u said people who did the crime do the time !!! But I don't think people on courthouse agree with that too many heads will fall down and true will come out !! Bring the FED's !!!
Please go take your meds!
Just Saying

Sherman, TX

#269 Apr 5, 2013
Dissapointed wrote:
Wow it's so curious and incredible how a case from last year it's been resolved with this lady that took money from electric company . Sentence of 7 yrs state jail against her when she was taking money for her family after being suffering from ex-husband , being single mother (per some months ), helping church's and people and this case so important of Jennifer's murder hasn't been solved after so many years . Worst thing community , well group keeps voting to re-electing same judge who knows maybe we need to open eyes and ask law to do justice for that life , somebody said she wasn't innocent but I'm sorry , she was a human !!!! Nobody deserves to die . Seriously investigators and police need to get or show evidence and testimonies of the people responsible of such a tragedy . God bless Jennifer's family , i hope one day everything come out and make justice . God bless y'all .
Your irratic ramblings gives the impression that you think it's just fine and dandy that Caplinger stole hundreds of thousands of dollars. The reason she was caught so quickly is, she wasn't a good embezzler, easy to catch. Jennifer's killer(s) is/are apparently intelligent and able to hide evidence.
Disappointed

United States

#270 Apr 5, 2013
Who thinks is fine stole money from people ?? Caplingers weren't taking funds from company , it was our money !!!!! I was paying $100 overcharged it on my bill , do think I agree with that ??? I'm just saying sometimes law isn't fair with innocent people as they being doing it with Jeniffers , sheriffs know the truth ... It would be great they could stop hiding all that evidence, info and witness and get the responsible . All people in Bonham knows and talks abt how corrupt law is here . So sad our town is little on territory and little on honesty .
Residents
#271 Apr 6, 2013
Disappointed wrote:
Who thinks is fine stole money from people ?? Caplingers weren't taking funds from company , it was our money !!!!! I was paying $100 overcharged it on my bill , do think I agree with that ??? I'm just saying sometimes law isn't fair with innocent people as they being doing it with Jeniffers , sheriffs know the truth ... It would be great they could stop hiding all that evidence, info and witness and get the responsible . All people in Bonham knows and talks abt how corrupt law is here . So sad our town is little on territory and little on honesty .
Omg your writing is horrible. You have to be newly introduced to the English language or intentionally and successfully posing as a dumbshit foreigner.
Only thing I have heard rumor of about Jennifer murder is that somehow Myles Porter may be involved. Has anyone else heard this, and if so, why?
Disappointed

Lithonia, GA

#272 Apr 8, 2013
Residents wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg your writing is horrible. You have to be newly introduced to the English language or intentionally and successfully posing as a dumbshit foreigner.
Only thing I have heard rumor of about Jennifer murder is that somehow Myles Porter may be involved. Has anyone else heard this, and if so, why?

Really ??? So is it "OMG" and "DUMBSHIT" on the correct English spelling (not a language )??? Don't forget the kind of website you are before being sarcastic ...
rel

United States

#273 Apr 9, 2013
Disappointed wrote:
<quoted text>
Really ??? So is it "OMG" and "DUMBSHIT" on the correct English spelling (not a language )??? Don't forget the kind of website you are before being sarcastic ...

LOL!
Lucee

College Station, TX

#274 May 20, 2013
Was Jennifer's body exhumed? Anything new with ex-husband?; the Frisco connection?; the BHS coach?; anyone? ; anything at all? I've read everything I can find - believable and the unbelievable - just seeking information.
Resident

Texarkana, TX

#275 Jun 14, 2013
I don't think there is anything new, if there is it's kept quite. Everyone has heard the things you mentioned as possible suspects through the years. It was easy to narrow it down I'm sure, there had to be phone records of who she had talked to before she left the house that day. There have been rumors that they are pretty sure they know who it is, but just not enough evidence.

Her family and friends need closure on it at some point, and we all hope it is soon.
so sad

Longview, TX

#276 Jun 15, 2013
Lucee wrote:
Was Jennifer's body exhumed? Anything new with ex-husband?; the Frisco connection?; the BHS coach?; anyone? ; anything at all? I've read everything I can find - believable and the unbelievable - just seeking information.
This is such heart breaking story and my prayers are that the family will one day get closure.
Justice for Jennifer

Haslet, TX

#277 Feb 12, 2014
Who was father to Jennifer harris baby? If she had a best friend ( female) that person knew she was pregnant and who the father was cuz girls rely on their best friends
Max

Tver, Russia

#278 Feb 15, 2014
Lucee wrote:
Why you askin so many questions ? Sounds like you know a lot already??
Honey grove

Boise, ID

#279 Feb 18, 2014
Max wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you askin so many questions ? Sounds like you know a lot already??
IVE heard Many people say Tim petty kiLlled her. The father of the baby was miles porter. And dr froelich cut the baby out. They had supporting facts for all 3 suspects involved. I didnt know her or any of the suspects, just feel bad for that family and this is the common trend that I've heard.
stan
#280 Feb 20, 2014
I thought they brought the cold case boy`s in on this crime.
Shot Glass

Texarkana, TX

#281 Feb 20, 2014
I have heard the story, who is Tim Petty, never head that part?
Questions

Durant, OK

#282 Feb 20, 2014
Lucee wrote:
You sound a little too interested there Lucee. What's your connection here? Were you involved somehow?
Ravenna citizen

Stone Mountain, GA

#283 Feb 22, 2014
Feds need to come and show investigators how job needs to be done . What happened to her cell phone ? Her clothes ? Very obviously the killer knew how to hide evidence . We need justice for Jennifer and her baby .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savoy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Willow Wild Cemetery Mon Cindy 16
Take down the Confederate monument in the Fanni... Sep 17 Roys Toupee 106
Fired Deputy Sep 15 truth 30
Kinfolk MC (Mar '17) Sep 15 Same Old Jokester 79
Code Enforcment Sep 15 mow 23
News Richard Glaser named Citizen of the Year at Bon... (Feb '10) Sep 14 fed up with Glaser 15
Justuce will Prevail in Bonham! Sep 14 Lady Justice 7

Savoy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Savoy Mortgages