Local Contractors?
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
James Hemp
#1 Sep 1, 2011
I need some work done at my mothers house. Any suggestions?

Gutters, siding, roof, plumbing and some basic yard work?
customer

Texarkana, TX

#5 Sep 2, 2011
REALLY? then why has he been in business 30+ years, has the same employees for decades, and does more business then all others combined! sounds like a competetor pulling the usual trash bull shit this board is known for!
just to stir things up

Trenton, TX

#6 Sep 2, 2011
my experience is only one time, building a new house, plus once when I accidentally remodeled a couple of years later. I was very pleased with this people. Agreed, I did not see him up the ladder the second time, but then neither would I if I had competent folks to do the climbing. Oh yes, when I had "leaking", he found that the problem was incompetent roofing without appropriate caulking. At his expense, he caulked the roof.

Based on my "one experience", I still unconditionally recommend Jack Berni.

customer wrote:
REALLY? then why has he been in business 30+ years, has the same employees for decades, and does more business then all others combined! sounds like a competetor pulling the usual trash bull shit this board is known for!
Tivo

Texarkana, TX

#7 Sep 2, 2011
Berni has done all the work on 3 houses for us....good work, clean employees, no problems.
buddy boy

Frisco, TX

#8 Sep 20, 2011
Roofing by petty is the best roofer in the state of Texas !! Tim trained most all the roofers in the county !! He is quality !!
Roger

Texarkana, TX

#9 Sep 20, 2011
LOL, Tim Petty didn't train most of the roofers in the county! Where did you get that at?

Do you think the Haggards were all trained by him? Do you think Tom Hunt was trained by him? Was Langham trained by him?

I needed a good laugh.
da best

Frisco, TX

#10 Sep 20, 2011
Roger wrote:
LOL, Tim Petty didn't train most of the roofers in the county! Where did you get that at?

Do you think the Haggards were all trained by him? Do you think Tom Hunt was trained by him? Was Langham trained by him?

I needed a good laugh.
Laugh your ass all you want!! Petty is fannin co leading roofer !! For a damn good reason !!and yes he showed everyone the right way to roof !!prolly taught your ass how to pick up trash on job sites !!! Petty is #1
george

Texarkana, TX

#11 Sep 21, 2011
Yes, by all means use Tim Petty roofing. Hope you don't mind the rain coming in though. Not the speedist person. Says he's coming and doesn't.
Roger

Texarkana, TX

#12 Sep 21, 2011
Thanks "da best", I will keep laughing because it is hilarious what you keep posting. What exactly is a "leading roofer"?? Prolly!
jonh

Leonard, TX

#13 Sep 21, 2011
Roger wrote:
Thanks "da best", I will keep laughing because it is hilarious what you keep posting. What exactly is a "leading roofer"?? Prolly!
Roger ,, leading means #1 dumbass
leader

Leonard, TX

#14 Sep 21, 2011
To show the way to by going in advance.
2. To guide or direct in a course: lead a horse by the halter. See Synonyms at guide.
a. To serve as a route for; take: The path led them to a cemetery.
b. To be a channel or conduit for (water or electricity, for example).
4. To guide the behavior or opinion of; induce
How it works
#15 Sep 21, 2011
Roger wrote:
Definition of "Leading roofer"... The roofer before the second roofer was called because of problems.
Roger

Texarkana, TX

#16 Sep 21, 2011
jonh wrote:
<quoted text>
Roger ,, leading means #1 dumbass
Good lord, only around here do we have some sort of fictitious rankings by people of roofers. LOL, and this guy calls me the dumb___!!!
bob

Leonard, TX

#17 Sep 21, 2011
Petty replaced my roof and it was great (till it rained)!! Tom hunt came out and repaired it after petty had three attempts !!
anon

Dallas, TX

#18 Sep 22, 2011
Roger wrote:
I needed a good laugh.
OH, Roofing by Petty. That guy claims his roofs have "defiance". When what he really means is "definition". you get what you pay for, and everything's cheap in Fannin County.
roofing jacked by petty

Leonard, TX

#19 Sep 22, 2011
he sucks
mr jones

Dallas, TX

#20 Sep 25, 2011
I'm so shocked ! Mr petty jus installed my roof and I have nothing negative to say !! Great job !!
WOW

Dallas, TX

#21 Sep 25, 2011
If petty trained hunts, haggards, Eddie ray , who trained him ??
SSS

Texarkana, TX

#22 Sep 26, 2011
Roger wrote:
I needed a good laugh.
Tim Petty trained???? NOT LOL, I had to call someone out to finish his work, He didn't like it when I called to say my roof leaks.
jo ann

Texarkana, TX

#23 Sep 26, 2011
David Stanley Construction. If he can't do it he will direct you in the right direction.
David is top notch!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savoy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angel angles (Oct '15) 4 hr anonymous 31
Huge turnover of teachers-Bonham 11 hr Anonymous 5
Molly Helons 22 hr Anonymous 1
News New contractor will complete work on State High... (Sep '14) Sun Do Tell 8
Bonham administrators Jul 22 mcluvin 10
Worst coach bonham has ever had is the Question!!! (Jan '14) Jul 21 Anonymous 31
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994

Savoy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Savoy Mortgages