2006 Battle of the Bands held in Fann...

2006 Battle of the Bands held in Fannin County

There are 4 comments on the North Texas e-News story from May 21, 2006, titled 2006 Battle of the Bands held in Fannin County. In it, North Texas e-News reports that:

In near 100 degree temperatures, the bands performing turned up the heat, too, and gave the crowd what they came for at the Battle of the Bands this past weekend in Fannin County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Texas e-News.

Sparky

Indiahoma, OK

#1 May 23, 2006
We didn't get to stay. Just wondering who won the competition.
Stephani

United States

#2 May 28, 2006
Sparky wrote:
We didn't get to stay. Just wondering who won the competition.
The winners of the competition were Gallow 1st place, Catch my Fall 2nd, and Solo 67 with 3rd place. Thanks for coming out!!
yuckiedoo

Woodward, OK

#3 May 30, 2006
how come if Gallow won you have nothing about them?Not Even a picture..... pretty hometown wouldnt you say????????? Well if you want to get in contact with 1st place. Holla at my email or Name [email protected]
Stephani

United States

#5 Aug 30, 2006
yuckiedoo wrote:
how come if Gallow won you have nothing about them?Not Even a picture..... pretty hometown wouldnt you say????????? Well if you want to get in contact with 1st place. Holla at my email or Name [email protected]
We apologize that Gallow was not reconized more for their incredible talent. We here at Safekids, Inc. did not put together this story nor did we take the photographs for the story and we are disappointed as well that Gallow and the other winners we not reconized more. Great job to Gallow and the other bands who participated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savoy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More good things at Bonham ISD 53 min Confused 52
School Bond Election 5 hr Johnny w holmes 657
Polls: Cruz Defeats Clinton. Clinton Defeats ... 12 hr American at Heart 26
taps 12 hr Lucky 7 49
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 14 hr huey goins 988
Board election Wed Confused 5
Future board members Tue Fools Believe Any... 142
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Savoy Mortgages