First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Funny

Greenville, TX

#22 Dec 6, 2013
Jimmie wrote:
<quoted text>
You have all of the banter and online persona of some snarling lard assed "corrections" employee in Fannin. You mouth about shit you have no knowledge of. Do not scrutinize the Fed because of the JFK hit? What are you, an ignorant paranoid buffoon? Where did you get your tin foil hat, Kwik Check? All of this sissy talk, that prison work is right up your alley. I do not know about the closet but you are one that does not need one, you are an asshat for all to see. Crank it up, or at least do so on your day off from the cell block.
My my, you sure are worked up aren't you? LMAO Try getting offline and into the real world once in a while, and perhaps a job as well. Be a contributor, not a leech.

Typical Obamabot, all anger and self loathing directed at the world, instead of using that energy to improve yourself. People like you are what is wrong with this country.
Jimmie

Shreveport, LA

#24 Dec 7, 2013
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
My my, you sure are worked up aren't you? LMAO Try getting offline and into the real world once in a while, and perhaps a job as well. Be a contributor, not a leech.
Typical Obamabot, all anger and self loathing directed at the world, instead of using that energy to improve yourself. People like you are what is wrong with this country.
Dumbass:

It could be possible that I am not an Obamabot and do have more resources than most. Go back to your pod and shoot the shit with your trashy buddies, Slim.
Funny

Greenville, TX

#25 Dec 7, 2013
Jimmie wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass:
It could be possible that I am not an Obamabot and do have more resources than most. Go back to your pod and shoot the shit with your trashy buddies, Slim.
Yes, sure sure, you're a self proclaimed slum lord and stock market mogul and hang out with Billionaires, but yet your humanitarian side prompts you to spend all your time online bashing counties and people far from where you reside. Perhaps you'll get a Nobel Prize soon for your compassion. LMAO

You'd make a good Obamabot regardless, with your apparent low IQ, hatred towards all mankind, and self loathing attitude that you exhibit on here. Notice you had to refer to fecal matter again. Cannot get butts off your mind can you? Pathetic.
Jimmie

Shreveport, LA

#26 Dec 8, 2013
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, sure sure, you're a self proclaimed slum lord and stock market mogul and hang out with Billionaires, but yet your humanitarian side prompts you to spend all your time online bashing counties and people far from where you reside. Perhaps you'll get a Nobel Prize soon for your compassion. LMAO
You'd make a good Obamabot regardless, with your apparent low IQ, hatred towards all mankind, and self loathing attitude that you exhibit on here. Notice you had to refer to fecal matter again. Cannot get butts off your mind can you? Pathetic.
You take your gift to humanity, SCREW, to work with you? You are so gifted, I am sure the cons just cannot wait to soak up your wisdom. Apparent low IQ? Oh yes, mine was so low I never had the chance to be a prison guard in one of the poorest and squalid counties in Texas. LOL!
Funny

Greenville, TX

#27 Dec 8, 2013
Jimmie wrote:
<quoted text>
You take your gift to humanity, SCREW, to work with you? You are so gifted, I am sure the cons just cannot wait to soak up your wisdom. Apparent low IQ? Oh yes, mine was so low I never had the chance to be a prison guard in one of the poorest and squalid counties in Texas. LOL!
What is it with your prison references in your recent posts? Do you think you know who this is, or are you just having flashbacks to some bubba jailer or fellow inmate?

Once again, in this post and on the other thread, you seem to be incapable of saying anything without mentioning gay sex, drugs, obesity, and references to anal activities. Here is my challenge for your great and impressive intelligence that we all are in awe of when you speak........Try to post one comeback without reverting to your homosexual mental issues and mentioning the above things.

I point these glaring Freudian slips out every time, yet you still continue to do it, further proving my hypothesis of your struggle with your inner demons, and further making a fool of yourself.

I think you are starting to realize I am teasing you and making you look the fool, as you are resorting to laughing at your own attempts at making a joke, the telltale sign of an insecure person attempting humor.

Oh, and post it on the other thread, as this one has deviated enough.(That will further test your reading comprehension ability and dexterity to navigate that complicated free Obama computer you must sit at waiting for someone to pay attention to you.)
Devin Robertson

Texarkana, AR

#28 Jan 12, 2014
bump for voting out Ralph Hall.

Ralph Hall can go to hell, he and the rest of the House are the sorriest bastards on the planet. He WON'T address why Congress feels the need to shove ethanol gasoline into our lawnmowers/cars/trucks/boats AGAINST OUR WILL. He WON'T address why Congress is letting millions of illegal Mexicans take root in America AGAINST OUR WILL. Phuck him, he's a lying corrupt bastard who deserve to be hung for his treason and malfeasance.

VOTE OUT RALPH "THE DAMN BUM" HALL!!!!!11

P.S. Who is the cowardly moderator who wants to delete this thread?? Free speech means being able to attack FedGov jerks with the worst language possible, Ralph Hall isn't above a good cussing.
Tito

Texarkana, TX

#29 Jan 13, 2014
Hey, watch that now! Around here they like to have weenie roasts and welcome him to Fannin County. Blindly cast a vote for him again and again without realizing his guy couldn't care less about Fannin Co.
Devin Robertson

Euless, TX

#30 Jan 31, 2014
Do you like reading stories about drunk-driving mexicons plowing into vehicles and wiping out White American families?? Ralph Hall DOES NOT CARE! Do you like reading about mexicons kidnapping, raping, and murdering little White girls?? Ralph Hall DOES NOT CARE!!

Remember this when you vote this fall for District 4 representation in Washington D.C.: Ralph Hall DOES NOT CARE!! Vote out that sorry bastard, he's had his role in keeping the border with mexico WIDE OPEN.
Veteran

Texarkana, TX

#31 Jan 31, 2014
Those guys keeping borders open don't live in the same neighborhood with illegals. I could care less what color or nationality they are, if they are here and don't have a green card, send their ass home.
Who would vote for a 90 year old man anyway, his main concerns is not fouling himself.

I have a son that is a Policeman in a county comparable to Fannin.
They don't have a problem because there is no tolerance for anyone that are not here legally. Its the American that hires them, make life hell on that person and the problem heals itself.
Devin Robertson

Texarkana, AR

#32 Feb 6, 2014
“As Chairman Emeritus of the Science, Space, and Technology Committee and a senior member of the Energy and Commerce Committee, I will continue to promote real solutions that address the top priorities of my constituents and Americans across the country – efforts to heal and grow our economy and to promote job creation. I want a positive future for our children and grandchildren, and I will fight for greater opportunities to keep the American dream alive for future generations.”-Rep. Hall Responds to President's State of the Union Address January 28, 2014

http://ralphhall.house.gov/press-releases/rep...

Can you believe this BS?? That SOB has done NOTHING to stop ethanol from being added to our gasoline, for starters. For him to present himself as some kind of crusader for "my constituents" is the worst sort of hypocrisy. He's ONE OF THEM!! He doesn't give a sch!tt about our lawnmowers/boats/cars/trucks being ruined with E-10 gasoline. He sure as hell hasn't done anything to stop the brown tide from mexico that's eroding our nation's resources by overloading our hospitals and jails with deadbeats and criminals from that turd-world sch!tt-hole.

ALL of the representatives are running on the platform of reforming government when it's THEM who have fouled their own nest in D.C. and brought endless government intervention into our lives.

Our esteemed senator, John Cornyn, is running his BS commercials on topix, purporting to be an outsider "fighting for Texans!!". BULL. He's a member of one of the most exclusive clubs around, and YOU and I aren't members. That tells you all you need to know about that sorry SOB, too.

I implore you to get behind somebody else and vote out Ralph "Bum" Hall, he's counting on you to be gullible and fall for his 'good ole boy' routine, again.

VOTE OUT THE SORRY SOB'S!!!!
Hall Your Ass Hall

Dallas, TX

#33 Feb 6, 2014
Central American Free Trade Agreement (CAFTA)

In July of 2005, the Central American Free Trade Agreement was passed by the House 217-215. The agreement opened free trade agreements with the Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua. Ralph Hall voted in favor of CAFTA.

Ralph Hall voted in favor of CAFTA. He cares not for American jobs and never has.

NAFTA passed by over thirty votes and Ralph "Possum" Hall was allowed to vote against it as his vote was not needed. Ralph Hall is a certified hunk of crap and all in his district continuing to buy his slick assed bull are responsible for what ensues. He is trying to skin, grin, and blow wind now but do not fall for his sorry self.
Devin Robertson

Texarkana, AR

#34 Feb 12, 2014
"The economy of Mexico is the 13th largest in the world and the 11th in buying power. British economist Jim O’Neill, former head of asset management for Goldman Sachs, said recently that,“Mexico has a unique opportunity to steal the thunder of no less a giant than China.” Remember Ross Perot’s warning about that giant sucking sound of jobs going south of the border because of the North America Free Trade Agreement? It’s turned out to be a whirlpool. According to 2013 Census Bureau data, the U.S. had a trade surplus with Mexico of $1.6 billion in 1993, but that has plunged full speed to a trade deficit of $50.1 billion last year. Yet the amount of foreign aid that the U.S. gave to Mexico during 2012 was $317 million."

Ralph Hall should be crucified, HE is what's wrong with FedGov. Mexico does NOT need one penny from America. I lay this at Ralph Hall's feet, along with everything else that's wrong in D.C.

He's got to go, he's contributed enough misery to our downfall as a nation, his "good ole boy" routine has been exposed, he's one of the sorry SOB's in D.C. who have stabbed all of us and has undermined our Constitution in a myriad of ways.
Tired of the Hall Bull

Dallas, TX

#35 Feb 12, 2014
Devin Robertson wrote:
"The economy of Mexico is the 13th largest in the world and the 11th in buying power. British economist Jim O’Neill, former head of asset management for Goldman Sachs, said recently that,“Mexico has a unique opportunity to steal the thunder of no less a giant than China.” Remember Ross Perot’s warning about that giant sucking sound of jobs going south of the border because of the North America Free Trade Agreement? It’s turned out to be a whirlpool. According to 2013 Census Bureau data, the U.S. had a trade surplus with Mexico of $1.6 billion in 1993, but that has plunged full speed to a trade deficit of $50.1 billion last year. Yet the amount of foreign aid that the U.S. gave to Mexico during 2012 was $317 million."
Ralph Hall should be crucified, HE is what's wrong with FedGov. Mexico does NOT need one penny from America. I lay this at Ralph Hall's feet, along with everything else that's wrong in D.C.
He's got to go, he's contributed enough misery to our downfall as a nation, his "good ole boy" routine has been exposed, he's one of the sorry SOB's in D.C. who have stabbed all of us and has undermined our Constitution in a myriad of ways.
I am satisfied with Bonham and the good people. I enjoy the relative peace and quiet. However, since retiring here I have heard certain barbers and patrons say that Ralph Hall tells them that it is nearly impossible to be a decent and thoughtful person in DC because the place is overrun by bad people. If natives and long time residents buy that then there is no hope. I think Ralph Hall is a slick con artist and needs to be given his walking papers. It will not happen if people in Bonham continue to fall for the nonsense of Hall being an everyday good North Texan doing his best. He is just as bad as Pete Sessions. These folks need to be gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savoy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bonham dealing drugs 9 hr Lee M 4
dq 23 hr Inbred Cornbread 4
Jennifer Harris murder Jan 13 Samstown Comp 13
Savoy Coaches! (Feb '14) Jan 11 Inbred Cornbread 61
goodbye b&b foods.... (Jan '15) Jan 8 Back In The Day 19
FCSO again and again Jan 8 Mistreated 15
Silo Road Jan 8 Friends of Floyd 2

Savoy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance