Ralph Hall
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Army Strong

Emory, TX

#1 Nov 7, 2013
I am tired of Ralph Hall coming to the Veterans Day Program and using it as his private campaigning spot. He spent more time talking about Obama than he did the veterans. If he wants to come and take part, he should only talk about the vets.
Jimmie

Shreveport, LA

#2 Nov 7, 2013
Army Strong wrote:
I am tired of Ralph Hall coming to the Veterans Day Program and using it as his private campaigning spot. He spent more time talking about Obama than he did the veterans. If he wants to come and take part, he should only talk about the vets.
Ralph Hall is trying to stave off a challenge from a populist and more independent minded person so he is going to try to convince every swinging richard that he is an enemy of that JugEared Lying and Scamming President. It is all politics and I hate everyone of them, Ralph Hall and Barack Obama both. Do not worry, Army Strong. Everyone knows it is all about veterans of all kinds, not the lying and scamming POS politicians.
Bill

Texarkana, TX

#3 Nov 7, 2013
They invited a career politician to an event! What did they think he would talk about?
James Robert Partridge

Shreveport, LA

#4 Nov 7, 2013
Bill wrote:
They invited a career politician to an event! What did they think he would talk about?
Good point.
Also a veteran

Texarkana, TX

#5 Nov 8, 2013
Army Strong wrote:
Tell it like it is Mr. Hall!!! I heard every word & I loved it!!!!
Jimmie

Shreveport, LA

#6 Nov 8, 2013
Also a veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell it like it is Mr. Hall!!! I heard every word & I loved it!!!!
And that is what they were, WORDS. The Mother Fletcher has voted through the years for some stupid shit and it will need to be answered for. His words can satisfy some and we will see how many are still satisfied so easily.
Agree

Greenville, TX

#7 Nov 12, 2013
Ralph Hall was ok, but district 4 needs a REAL CONSERVATIVE, someone with strong Libertarian principles of less government, less spending, and reversing many of the laws that are on the books to regain individual liberties lost.

Republicans had better learn to get with the program and listen to the Libertarians, the Secular non-religious Tea Party people, and other Independents, because that is where the voters are going.

Quit talking about gay this and gay that, and the abortion crap, as those are losing issues, and stick with real issues like: bloated government, over taxing and overspending at the Federal level, National Debt, waste and fraud with taxpayers money and lack of oversight on spending matters, loss of individual freedoms such as our 1st, 2nd, 4th and 10th Amendment rights, over reaching bureaucracy like the EPA and other alphabet agencies sticking their noses in everything, the obvious media bias that supports only the Democrat Party, suppression of free speech by anyone who doesn't toe the Democrat party line, the erosion of the Bill of Rights and American's freedoms, NDAA changes and other onerous laws, rampant immigration (both legal and illegal) that is bogging down the economy, and many other issues besides the "great distractors" of religion/gays/abortion/gun control <-- Those are loosing issues for anyone to try to push.

The Democrats just plain suck, in every way, and are against American values and freedom in everything they do in the last 20 years. So the only choice is to revamp the Republican Party with more sensible people, like Independents, Libertarians, Tea Party candidates, Constitutional Party candidates, and other people, or else get some REAL conservative Republicans.
Jimmie

Shreveport, LA

#8 Nov 13, 2013
Agree wrote:
Ralph Hall was ok, but district 4 needs a REAL CONSERVATIVE, someone with strong Libertarian principles of less government, less spending, and reversing many of the laws that are on the books to regain individual liberties lost.
Republicans had better learn to get with the program and listen to the Libertarians, the Secular non-religious Tea Party people, and other Independents, because that is where the voters are going.
Quit talking about gay this and gay that, and the abortion crap, as those are losing issues, and stick with real issues like: bloated government, over taxing and overspending at the Federal level, National Debt, waste and fraud with taxpayers money and lack of oversight on spending matters, loss of individual freedoms such as our 1st, 2nd, 4th and 10th Amendment rights, over reaching bureaucracy like the EPA and other alphabet agencies sticking their noses in everything, the obvious media bias that supports only the Democrat Party, suppression of free speech by anyone who doesn't toe the Democrat party line, the erosion of the Bill of Rights and American's freedoms, NDAA changes and other onerous laws, rampant immigration (both legal and illegal) that is bogging down the economy, and many other issues besides the "great distractors" of religion/gays/abortion/gun control <-- Those are loosing issues for anyone to try to push.
The Democrats just plain suck, in every way, and are against American values and freedom in everything they do in the last 20 years. So the only choice is to revamp the Republican Party with more sensible people, like Independents, Libertarians, Tea Party candidates, Constitutional Party candidates, and other people, or else get some REAL conservative Republicans.
Hall voted for every request when it came to engagement in a part of the world we could never fix or mold into what we or Israel thought it should be. He did all of this knowing we were on the road to bankruptcy. Hall loves to wave the flag while using it to wipe his ass. We are spending trillions on a fools errand while our liberties are destroyed and the fabric of this society is torn beyond repair. Kiss this Union goodbye; there is no turning back and it cannot be fixed. It is run like BISD and will end up the same way. Do not vote, it only encourages the bastards. Prepare for the eventual demise, you know it is happening. Your vote is about as useful as another BISD bond issue.
Bonham Resident

Sherman, TX

#9 Nov 13, 2013
Jimmie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hall voted for every request when it came to engagement in a part of the world we could never fix or mold into what we or Israel thought it should be. He did all of this knowing we were on the road to bankruptcy. Hall loves to wave the flag while using it to wipe his ass. We are spending trillions on a fools errand while our liberties are destroyed and the fabric of this society is torn beyond repair. Kiss this Union goodbye; there is no turning back and it cannot be fixed. It is run like BISD and will end up the same way. Do not vote, it only encourages the bastards. Prepare for the eventual demise, you know it is happening. Your vote is about as useful as another BISD bond issue.
Jimmie nobody listens to your windbag crap but you and a couple others. Get a life....LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jimmie

Shreveport, LA

#10 Nov 13, 2013
Bonham Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmie nobody listens to your windbag crap but you and a couple others. Get a life....LOL
Idiot, they read; they do not listen. You obviously read or you would not bother to reply, crap for brains. LMFAO! You are the type of idiot who would campaign for the old crooked assed redneck Hall.
Devin Robertson

Texarkana, AR

#11 Nov 13, 2013
Ralph Hall and the DeeCee grifters lay the mother of all eggs:

Congressional Approval Sinks to Record Low

November 12, 2013

Current approval at 9%; 2013 average now 14%

PRINCETON, NJ -- Americans' approval of the way Congress is handling its job has dropped to 9%, the lowest in Gallup's 39-year history of asking the question. The previous low point was 10%, registered twice in 2012.

These results are from a Gallup poll conducted Nov. 7-10.

Congress approval fell to 11% in October, during the U.S. government shutdown. Although the shutdown is now history, Americans' views of Congress have not recovered, but instead have edged lower. By contrast, Americans' confidence in the economy has begun to improve in the last several weeks. The continuing depression in Americans' views of Congress has occurred even though the troubles with the rollout of President Barack Obama's signature Affordable Care Act are now dominating U.S. political news.

Public displeasure with Congress is equally rampant across political groups, with Republicans (9%), independents (8%), and Democrats (10%) giving the institution similarly low approval ratings.

Twenty percent of Democrats approved of Congress in September, but their approval plummeted to 5% in October during the shutdown. This month, Democrats' approval improved slightly, but is still well below levels measured earlier this year.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/165809/congression...

Time to FIRE Ralph Hall and the rest of Congress, they've earned nothing less than a good wholesome hanging for their treason on every issue ranging from the open border with mexico to buying money on interest from the Federal Reserve to waging undeclared and unconstitutional wars.
Lou Gigliotti

Princeton, TX

#12 Dec 2, 2013
Hi Folks, I am Lou Gigliotti and I am running for Ralph Hall's seat. Here is a short bio of me. Feel free to ask me any questions that you want.
Yes, I have been a Republican longer than my opponent. In
-
In addition, I donated a car (Pontiac GTO) to the Paris Veterans Memorial that raised $22,000 for the Memorial.
-
I am also donating $68,000 from my congressional paycheck to Wounded Warriors and to volunteer Firefighters in the district.

Short Bio. www.LouForCongress.com

Lou Gigliotti Age 63, catholic, Christian, Constitutional Conservative
Married to Karen Gigliotti for 32 years with 2 children. Louis jr and Christina,
My son Louis went to Purdue and works with my company
Daughter, Christina went to UT Austin and is now in her final year of Law School at SMU
-
I have a Degree in Math and took my MBA courses at American University.
Certified Math teacher, HS Wrestling coach, Golden Glove Boxer, 3 time National Champion Race car driver and Stunt man on "Walker Texas Ranger".

I Taught for 2 years then started my own business after getting a Sponsor for my Racing.
-
We Moved to Texas, 30 years ago, in 1983 with a $1200 loan and built the business up from nothing
-
My company is LG Motorsports www.lgmotorsports.com
We build Performance parts for mostly Corvettes and Camaro and turned a racing career into a great business.
We were located in Wylie for years but sold the building to build a new larger facility in Plano.
-
I am building a new 45,000 sf company HQ in Plano near Lowes Lumber and Academy Sports.
My Company is an outgrowth of my Racing career that has spanned 40 years. I won the Dallas Grand Prix 2 times
I have built a successful Business on my own.

So, unlike many in congress, I have signed plenty of Texans pay Checks on the FRONT. I will bring a common sense business approach with me and I can ADD but more importantly, I can SUBTRACT.
-
I am a Constitutional Conservative and not only believe in Limited government, personal responsibility, freedom and Liberty, I AM READY TO FIGHT FOR IT in Congress!
I have a great company. I don't need a Job, I don't need a Career, I need my Country back.
-
God Bless America.

Thanks
Lou Gigliotti
Lou Gigliotti

Princeton, TX

#13 Dec 2, 2013
Sorry Folks,

That was supposed to be "Stunt Driver" on Walker Texas Ranger, not Stunt man.

Lou Gigliotti
Devin Robertson

Texarkana, AR

#14 Dec 2, 2013
Lou Gigliotti wrote:
I have a great company. I don't need a Job, I don't need a Career, I need my Country back.
-
God Bless America.
Thanks
Lou Gigliotti
Lou, the fact that you already have a company and will be a short-timer in D.C. moves you to the top of the list of candidates to replace the disgraceful Ralph Hall. He's a lawyer and career politician who has no record of accomplishment outside of being a.....career politician.

To take back our country from the money-changers will involve auditing the Federal Reserve and abolishing the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve and returning the coinage of money to Congress.
Funny

Greenville, TX

#15 Dec 2, 2013
Devin Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Lou, the fact that you already have a company and will be a short-timer in D.C. moves you to the top of the list of candidates to replace the disgraceful Ralph Hall. He's a lawyer and career politician who has no record of accomplishment outside of being a.....career politician.
To take back our country from the money-changers will involve auditing the Federal Reserve and abolishing the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve and returning the coinage of money to Congress.
JFK tried that, and look where it got him. Not saying it shouldn't be done, but the Fed controls more than just the money.
Jimmie

Shreveport, LA

#16 Dec 2, 2013
So now Mr. Asshat is a master at solving the crime of the century. JFK was shot because he was trying to do something about the Fed? By all means, do not audit the institution or question it because Mr. Asshat has solved the crime of the century and therefore the issue is off the table. Funny Girl, you are a piece of, should I say, work?
Funny

Greenville, TX

#17 Dec 3, 2013
Jimmie wrote:
So now Mr. Asshat is a master at solving the crime of the century. JFK was shot because he was trying to do something about the Fed? By all means, do not audit the institution or question it because Mr. Asshat has solved the crime of the century and therefore the issue is off the table. Funny Girl, you are a piece of, should I say, work?
Back to your anal fantasies again? Pathetic. Get professional help, or just come out of the closet already sissy.
Veteran

Texarkana, TX

#19 Dec 5, 2013
move to top
Jimmie

Shreveport, LA

#20 Dec 6, 2013
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to your anal fantasies again? Pathetic. Get professional help, or just come out of the closet already sissy.
You have all of the banter and online persona of some snarling lard assed "corrections" employee in Fannin. You mouth about shit you have no knowledge of. Do not scrutinize the Fed because of the JFK hit? What are you, an ignorant paranoid buffoon? Where did you get your tin foil hat, Kwik Check? All of this sissy talk, that prison work is right up your alley. I do not know about the closet but you are one that does not need one, you are an asshat for all to see. Crank it up, or at least do so on your day off from the cell block.
Devin Robertson

Texarkana, AR

#21 Dec 6, 2013
Dump Ralph Hall, he's a worthless bum who's only lining his pockets with our money while American goes down the crapper due to out-of-control illegal/legal immigration and a soaring national debt:

http://www.alternet.org/congress-low-approval...

New Low: Only 6% of Americans Approve of Congress

December 2, 2013

The American people like car salespeople better than Congress. A new Economist/YouGov.com poll shows that six percent of people approve of Congress.

The disapproval crosses partisan lines. A do-nothing Congress is not winning over the American people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savoy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best place to Duke in Bonham (Dec '15) 11 hr Anonymous 7
Bonham police and fire pensions... 11 hr Troy Young 15
News Holiday Wine Stroll & Taste of Bonham Dec. 3 Dec 1 Lonnie 5
Calvary Baptist Dec 1 Lonnie 11
CONGRATULATIONS PRESIDENT TRUMP!!! <3 {Early} Nov 29 JAIL 4 HILLARY 4 ... 8
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Savoy Coaches! (Feb '14) Feb '15 Cardinal parent 37

Savoy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Savoy Mortgages