Brent cox. Do u know him

Brent cox. Do u know him

Posted in the Savoy Forum

Me me

Labelle, FL

#1 Jun 5, 2013
Works at walmart in Urbana. What do u know about him ? Who is he with ?
Nosey

United States

#2 Jun 9, 2013
He makes 8.50 hr and has no insurance. He get the Link card. He can barely afford his lifestyle. And shops at walmart because they offer the cheapest China made products. He buys his groceries at walmart because they are the cheapest there, because walmart forces suppliers to wholsale thier products to them cheaper than anyone. This is the walmart way. He lives with a roomate because he cant afford a place on his own. He cant afford a girlfriend. He cant afford dates. He is a like most walmart employees. Just glad to have a job. God bless Obama and the age of entitlements. Thanks walmart. We love your low priced junk. Lol

PS i dont know him. Sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savoy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New WCIA weather guy Kevin Lighty Gay?? Nov 27 T-Flo 2
Brandi Butler(brandi wright or brandi montgomery) Nov 11 fed up 1
News New biblical studies book offers interpretation... Oct '17 urinterpretation 6
News Vault Arts Collective sets fundraiser for artis... Sep '17 bsrick 1
edd mantels (May '17) Sep '17 Tyrell 2
Review: Flooring Surfaces Factory Outlet (Jan '15) Jan '15 DKiddoo 1
Any Pizza Hut employees in Savoy who have had t... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Serious Money 1

Savoy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Savoy Mortgages