helpful

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

does anyone know Beth Jones? I am the stepmother of Rick Jones, I have been trying to locate her for a while, I would like to send her some photos, I think she at least deserves that. If anyone knows how I can contact her leave a message, this is my only way to communite at the present time, her maiden name was Hough Thanks.
helpful

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

sorry, the actual name is Darlene, got her and her daughters name mixed up.

Since: Apr 12

Willcox, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

helpful wrote:
does anyone know Beth Jones? I am the stepmother of Rick Jones, I have been trying to locate her for a while, I would like to send her some photos, I think she at least deserves that. If anyone knows how I can contact her leave a message, this is my only way to communite at the present time, her maiden name was Hough Thanks.
Hi, sign up on www.isrr.org

put as much as you know. If she signed up there, they will reunite you.

Joan
helpful to Joan

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Dear Joan , in the case of Darlene Hough Jones, this was not an adoption, I know who the girl is, to maka a long story short, she concieved A child I believe the childs name was Beth who would now be A grown woman, the child( Beth) belongs to either my deceased husband or his son, I just want to send them some pic's. and wish them well in life.I know they want Pics. My deceased husband and his son took advantage of Darlene , and therefore the child. Darlene was only about 16 with a learning disability. Last known to be living in Bath N.Y. from there originaly. Best wishes with all you do in life.

Since: Apr 12

Willcox, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Hi, Try putting the name in www.veromi.com
and see if you spot their names. She may have married, but her name might come up showing a married name too.

I hope you find them. I am sure they would like a picture.
Joan
helpful to Joan wrote:
Dear Joan , in the case of Darlene Hough Jones, this was not an adoption, I know who the girl is, to maka a long story short, she concieved A child I believe the childs name was Beth who would now be A grown woman, the child( Beth) belongs to either my deceased husband or his son, I just want to send them some pic's. and wish them well in life.I know they want Pics. My deceased husband and his son took advantage of Darlene , and therefore the child. Darlene was only about 16 with a learning disability. Last known to be living in Bath N.Y. from there originaly. Best wishes with all you do in life.

“AL BEASLEY”

Since: Mar 09

McClure, Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

I know and am good friends with Darlene, her daughter, and many of the family... I forwarded all of this message and information to her daughter so she could take it to her mother... I also forwarded all the information from your other "Topix" post regarding Darlene, also! Hope this helps you, and you get in contact soon.~AL (Former resident of Bath New York) https://www.facebook.com/ALBZLY

“AL BEASLEY”

Since: Mar 09

McClure, Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

This is the address and her current name: Darlene Travis, 10 west Morris street, apartment #102, Bath , New York 14810 ... "Dar" has your information now and she asked me to post her address as well... Best of luck, and keep me informed! So happy to help...~AL both Beth and Darlene would like to know if you have EMAIL address and a phone number they can contact you at??? If you would like, you can privately email me @ Chance3Motorsports@gmail.com, or find me on facebook and private message me there... https://www.facebook.com/ALBZLY ... or you if you are comfortable with posting it here, then so be it...but if you want to keep that inormation private, then you can choose! WOw... glad I can help... and I do know Rick Jones... Small world...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Savona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Tue College Professor 6,391
Area Harley dealership adds Texas location Tue Honest man 1
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 9 JEWISH VOICE 438
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Aug 7 dew4794 673
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Aug 1 tbird Cat Controller 756
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 1 r u crazy 6,377
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 23 Sham Hannuty 16,777

Search the Savona Forum:
•••
•••
Savona Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Savona Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Savona People Search