Has anybody else felt victimized by D...

Has anybody else felt victimized by Dr. Gilbert Thayer

Posted in the Savannah Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
disgruntled patient

United States

#1 Sep 26, 2010
This guy cant seem to pull his head outta his anus and get over the fact that some one smokes. I think he has childhood mother hater syndrome and to be taught how to speak to people particually woman he needs to be run outta town but all us smokers...
me me me

United States

#2 Sep 26, 2010
Yes!!! I thought maybe I was the only one. I went to the ER, late one night, and he talked to me like I was a dog. Made me wish, I had went somewhere else. I am a female. Turned out, I had a bad kidney infection. He came very close, to not even treating me. They need to get him out of there, before he gets them sued.
Yep

Lexington, TN

#3 Sep 26, 2010
I know a girl that went to him & he told her she had some sort of pre-cancer from HPV. Then he wanted to give her Gardasil.
What a dumb ass. How is a vaccine supposed to help when you already have the virus.
In one study they found out that if you already have the virus when you get the shot your chance of getting cancer goes up 44%

He's a pompous jack ass.
just curious

United States

#4 Sep 26, 2010
i am a patient of his and compared to what i have had in the past, i think he is wonderful. he tells you like it is and doesnt sugar coat anything. i had i doc tell me when he was giving me thesex of my daughter that she was a girl,see there's the twat! so be glad you havewho you have. you can always go to someone else. i find him to have always been a very patient doctor and a pleasureable experience in general. i remember when dr. wells was here so i have been to plenty including jackson. once again, you can always go somewhere else
just curious

United States

#5 Sep 26, 2010
Yep wrote:
I know a girl that went to him & he told her she had some sort of pre-cancer from HPV. Then he wanted to give her Gardasil.
What a dumb ass. How is a vaccine supposed to help when you already have the virus.
In one study they found out that if you already have the virus when you get the shot your chance of getting cancer goes up 44%
He's a pompous jack ass.
its called the human pappillomo virus and it can cause cervical cancer. there are four types. one type also causes genital warts and gerdisal is the vaccine against it. sorry, hes right. tell your friend
HateHim

United States

#6 Sep 26, 2010
he did a exam on me and i started bleeding that night and lost my baby the next day
just curious

United States

#7 Sep 26, 2010
sorry misunderstood some of your words. dont know if it increases risk or any of that.
just curious

United States

#8 Sep 26, 2010
HateHim wrote:
he did a exam on me and i started bleeding that night and lost my baby the next day
you cant blame him for that and if you could you probably would be sueing him
HateHim

United States

#9 Sep 26, 2010
just curious wrote:
<quoted text>you cant blame him for that and if you could you probably would be sueing him
i lost my baby and you call me a liar. nice. i am not the type of person to go around suing people...there are some of us left in the world.
Yep

Lexington, TN

#10 Sep 26, 2010
just curious wrote:
<quoted text> its called the human pappillomo virus and it can cause cervical cancer. there are four types. one type also causes genital warts and gerdisal is the vaccine against it. sorry, hes right. tell your friend
I know what HPV is.

There are over 100 types, the vaccine only covers 4.

http://truthaboutgardasil.org/
nufsd

Olive Branch, MS

#11 Sep 26, 2010
there really arent too many decent doctors in Savannah from what i have seen...one DR at the ER tolm that my daughter had skin cancer and that i needed to bathe her in bleach for about a month...seriously, I walked out, took her toJackson and found she had an allergy, the reason for the visit was severe abdominal pain, go figure. I also had foot surgery by one of the DRS in town and to this day walk in severe pain, he wants to do the surgery again, but at my expense...so much for decent medical care, they are great at taking your money, but not at solving the problem and this I find in 90 percent of my dealings with the local medical field...
just curious

United States

#12 Sep 26, 2010
HateHim wrote:
<quoted text>
i lost my baby and you call me a liar. nice. i am not the type of person to go around suing people...there are some of us left in the world.
i forgot to tell u taht i was sorry for ur loss. 1. i never called you a liar and 2. dont u dare go and try to criticize me or judge me for what i wrote. like i am a lowlife. newsflash sister... i have two children under the age of 10. 6 yrs ago i was diagnosed nwith multiple sclerosis. since then i have fibro, seizure disorder due to lesions on my brain. i deal with with discrimanation everyday because i am disabled at 31 due to it affecting my gait, sight, balance, everything. i even got a dui and had to go to court to fight it. so dont preach to me. i stand up for myself. i dont roll over and die and i sure as hell dont let folks shit on me or take advantage of me. my parents and friends say i dont stand up enough and i get hot headed when i do, but on this you need to back the hell off and walk a day in my shoes. i can never run away from it and i cant blame it on anyone so suck it up. im sorry you lost a child, but blaming him wont help you all it does is allow you to never fully grieve. i know. i blamed god not man. so yeah.. i know what i am talking about. i have seen grieve and i have experienced it. its hard. and no one should have to bury a child. everyone has their burdens to carry. but dont judge me. all i said was i have had good experiences with him and it may not have been his fault. and if you wanted to stop him then sue and put him out of business to help someone else. if not, well
me me me

United States

#14 Sep 26, 2010
He is not my doctor. I saw him in the ER. He was very rude. That, was uncalled for. I had no choice but to see him, or go to a different hospital. " just curious" probably has an attitude, just like him. Maybe he's your kind of people!!!
cmb

United States

#15 Sep 26, 2010
me me me wrote:
He is not my doctor. I saw him in the ER. He was very rude. That, was uncalled for. I had no choice but to see him, or go to a different hospital. " just curious" probably has an attitude, just like him. Maybe he's your kind of people!!!
no, no attitude. just been around doctors long enough to know how to deal with them.
HeSavedMe

Savannah, TN

#16 Sep 26, 2010
I love Dr Thayer he really knows what he is doing! Everyone has a bad day every now and then, give him a break!
me me me

United States

#17 Sep 26, 2010
And, "just curious", you sound like you are mad at the world, because of all your health problems. Sounds like you have some mental issues as well, that you need help with. You had no right to speak that way, to the lady that lost her baby. She only commented like everyone else. I am very sorry for her loss. You need to learn some manners.
Lol

Savannah, TN

#18 Sep 26, 2010
He must have not give you the drugs you was seeking!
me me me

United States

#19 Sep 26, 2010
I have never done drugs in my life, if you are talking about me. Some of you think that everybody, just wants drugs. a lot of people do. I'M NOT ONE OF THEM!!! I went to the ER because I was very sick. I am now seeing a urologist and still having problems. I never asked for anything for pain. He is just an arrogant a**hole, and so are you.
TissTiss

Southaven, MS

#20 Sep 26, 2010
just curious wrote:
<quoted text> i forgot to tell u taht i was sorry for ur loss. 1. i never called you a liar and 2. dont u dare go and try to criticize me or judge me for what i wrote. like i am a lowlife. newsflash sister... i have two children under the age of 10. 6 yrs ago i was diagnosed nwith multiple sclerosis. since then i have fibro, seizure disorder due to lesions on my brain. i deal with with discrimanation everyday because i am disabled at 31 due to it affecting my gait, sight, balance, everything. i even got a dui and had to go to court to fight it. so dont preach to me. i stand up for myself. i dont roll over and die and i sure as hell dont let folks shit on me or take advantage of me. my parents and friends say i dont stand up enough and i get hot headed when i do, but on this you need to back the hell off and walk a day in my shoes. i can never run away from it and i cant blame it on anyone so suck it up. im sorry you lost a child, but blaming him wont help you all it does is allow you to never fully grieve. i know. i blamed god not man. so yeah.. i know what i am talking about. i have seen grieve and i have experienced it. its hard. and no one should have to bury a child. everyone has their burdens to carry. but dont judge me. all i said was i have had good experiences with him and it may not have been his fault. and if you wanted to stop him then sue and put him out of business to help someone else. if not, well
Is this S.K.?
noplay

Huntsville, AL

#21 Sep 26, 2010
"just curious", you need a new post name.....how about "just retarded", "just a loser" or better yet "just wrong". Have another drink sweetheart & leave the poor girl alone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WARNING: Massive Lay Off At Paper Mill Coming Soon 48 min Bonecrusher 20
River? 1 hr Amy 3
Why Do People Take Xanax? (Mar '12) 1 hr Carla Sandpussy 71
parents willing to let kids die in savannah 2 hr Smart parent 10
wanna be bad A$$E$ in savannah (Aug '10) 3 hr Golden boy 73
Jot em down gas station 4 hr local 2
Jenny Terry (Sep '13) 5 hr hahappy 35
More from around the web

Savannah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE