big jon

United States

#1 Mar 31, 2013
Is anyone else growing scales on their skin? I've been drink well water most my life till city got a line out to my house,ain't been two months now and I've lost 4 teeth and feelin bad and now I'm growin these scales like a fish on the insides of my legs,I'm gettin scared and don't have insurance
freddy

Counce, TN

#2 Mar 31, 2013
You must live in Pickwick!!!!!!
Hey Scab Head

Millington, TN

#3 Mar 31, 2013
Must be your water in SC has fried what was left of your brain after you got kicked out of Sav. Try again sucker. Ain't no one buying your shit these days.
Dr moisturd

United States

#4 Apr 2, 2013
big jon wrote:
Is anyone else growing scales on their skin? I've been drink well water most my life till city got a line out to my house,ain't been two months now and I've lost 4 teeth and feelin bad and now I'm growin these scales like a fish on the insides of my legs,I'm gettin scared and don't have insurance
The Fly IV,..be afraid, be very afraid., again.
Frankly

Nashville, TN

#5 Apr 5, 2013
Rhett Butler is my lover. He is always fingering my butt while he blows me. He is quite skilled at the art of dong huffing.
Scarlett O Hara

Jackson, TN

#6 Apr 23, 2013
Frankly wrote:
Rhett Butler is my lover. He is always fingering my butt while he blows me. He is quite skilled at the art of dong huffing.
You a lie. He is mine forever, you worthless piece of butt lintlicker!
Frankly

Nashville, TN

#7 Apr 23, 2013
Scarlett O Hara wrote:
<quoted text>You a lie. He is mine forever, you worthless piece of butt lintlicker!
Keep telling yourself that, sweetie. When you go to bed, Rhett is coming to my trailer to munch pipe and lick dregs. I have pictures to prove so.
peg

Martin, TN

#9 Apr 23, 2013
I haven't noticed any scales but since I moved to Pickwick and started drinking the water my center testicle has almost tripled in size. The other two haven't really grown that much.
I asked my gynocologist if this was normal, he said I may be starting menopause early and gave me some scabeez cream to brush with. He said its should also help with my sensitivity in my remaining teeth.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#11 Apr 24, 2013
What Kind of scales u lookin for
henry

Jackson, TN

#12 May 1, 2013
Funny
Johan fartburgler

Jackson, TN

#13 May 1, 2013
Frankly wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep telling yourself that, sweetie. When you go to bed, Rhett is coming to my trailer to munch pipe and lick dregs. I have pictures to prove so.
Eat a buggah! Open wide and get ready to munch my nose grease, you pathetic ingrate!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep typing trash about people and see what hap... (Mar '11) 13 min Boo Hooey 5
Destiny nabors 27 min Carla sandpussy 18
Shannon Baugus Murder Trial (Jan '11) 51 min angelasexygirl88 32
The Botel 2 hr Mid40s 18
Ha Ha!!! 14 hr Ha Ha 5
Coming to Savannah / Under Constitution 17 hr hmmm 5
kimbo 21 hr Carla sandpussy 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Savannah Mortgages