First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hmmm

Faith, NC

#25 Nov 17, 2010
Wait so if they're the "big d**k bandits" does that mean they rob peoples d**ks during the night? I mean that's pretty much what a bandit is....

So my point is....are you saying they're gay?
amanda _buccanon

Kingsport, TN

#26 Nov 17, 2010
ha i think this is quite funny yall talk about this shit ha but DeJuan yea dont have a small dick trust me and is far from gay so anm stop hatin u just wish u could get some dick dats all dat is haters oh and if u wondering how i know bitch im the one dat took DeJuan's virginity so choke on dat XD
wifeylife

United States

#27 Nov 17, 2010
Jessica weaver got tha biggest dick of all she be swangin it when she walk
big dick willie

Chatsworth, GA

#28 Nov 18, 2010
sound like a bunch of queer 2 me,I BET ALL OF U R 4"R LESS. GOOD DAY QUEERS.
jcs

Kingsport, TN

#29 Nov 18, 2010
heard they all looked like they had a babys arm down there
Dr Jethro

Hendersonville, NC

#30 Nov 19, 2010
What good is a big pecker if you don't know what to do with it?? Ill bet I can do more good with my tongue than these boys can do with their so called big ones.
emmm

Martin, TN

#31 Nov 19, 2010
I'm pretty sure DeJuan isn't gay
Whoever started this must be really bored, stupid, or a slut.

smh.
lmao

United States

#32 Nov 22, 2010
hateallyouwant wrote:
The big dick bandits that would be Dejuan Davis, Cory Gilbert & Nick Cole! All three of these nigghhaas are packin heat below the waist! Cory has 10 1/2 inches & he is a freak when it comes to f*ckin. He is one of the bests I have ever had! I advise ever girl that likes to f*ck u need to try that out. Then we have nick he knows how to make a girl feel AMAZING! ;) I swear that white boy has a big d*ck & he is the BEST ever. Then last but not leat Dejuan Davis this black nigha has a d*ck as wide as the blackberry phone! Any girl that has been with him knows he is a beast when it comes to f*ckin so let me tell you I think you should try all three of these nighas out for a spin I promise anyone of these 3 WILL ROCK YOUR WORLD :)
are you a white girl that lives at mayrose apartments...... lmao
BestIveEverHad

Chatsworth, GA

#33 Nov 23, 2010
No the best in the town is robert blaylock he's packing some big meat! loved it! and he knows how to work it! dam this boy is blessed!:) yum!
Jessica angel

Jackson, TN

#34 Nov 23, 2010
All three ran a train on me it was great,but were they removed my pen$s and gave me a vagin@ last year gave us a little trouble.anywho loves nick, Cory and Dejuan:)
tired of skanks

Kingsport, TN

#35 Nov 23, 2010
Jessica angel wrote:
All three ran a train on me it was great,but were they removed my pen$s and gave me a vagin@ last year gave us a little trouble.anywho loves nick, Cory and Dejuan:)
omg! u r nasty as hell!! And i seriously doubt neone ran a train on ur skank ass, and pretty sure tht u have never been w/neone! its sad tht ur tht f@*cked up u gotta make up pple tht u slept wit!
IseenU

Jackson, TN

#36 Nov 24, 2010
big dick willie wrote:
sound like a bunch of queer 2 me,I BET ALL OF U R 4"R LESS. GOOD DAY QUEERS.
Bid Dick Willie is GAY!!!
notahater

Kingsport, TN

#37 Nov 24, 2010
pity wrote:
Lol jokes on you girls. No one should be proud of having a pu**y so big that it takes a 2x4 wall stud to do you any good.
That's just nasty.
theres girls out there that like em big n sum who dont or cant handle it... i myself dont have a 10-12, but i have talked to 10+ girls that i have slept with, 4 of em say im perfect size n got the perfect gerth, 3 of em said i was tooooo big and they would never do it again, if we even ever got to it tha first time, and the other 3 didnt just come out n say it but they could handle more.. now my point, theres different girls that like different sizes,'so for those who like it big or have got a biggin', more power to yall, and to everybody 'that' dont include,(my-self included) theres all kinds of girls out there that cant handle it big n so they need us, and want us, dont matter if ur 3 4 5 6 7 8 9, sum girls pus$$ out there and is as tight as a mouse ear n can only take 3 4 5 6-9..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
best restaurant in savannah 30 min saggin 16
Do u consider texting cheating? (Jul '11) 1 hr Sequoia 33
Pe pe's pizza 1 hr me-duh 19
chevy melson 1 hr LyndaLaShay 10
employers who cheat their employees 2 hr name them 1
beer drinking in Hardin co 2 hr budman 1
worst restaurant in Hardin co 2 hr not that hungry 1
OUTRAGE Over Out Of Town Cop Being Chief Of Police 11 hr The Devil 55
Savannah Dating
Find my Match