Linda Tilley (Known as Punk)

Posted in the Savannah Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Big Mamma

Mooresville, IN

#1 Sep 19, 2011
Does anyone know wat the Hell is wrong with her? We know she brings different men home daily around her little girl.... WAT THE HELL IS SHE THINKIN??? She doesnt care where she finds them or where they come from they r all welcome.
Hell Eternal

United States

#2 Sep 19, 2011
You should take your car for a joyride...right off of the side of the Harrison McGarrity, you worthless sack of human scum...
musical fruit

Jackson, TN

#4 Sep 19, 2011
musical fruit wrote:
the burrito I had from sonic had me running towards the toilet stoop. I hit the stall door but it was too late. hot foamy magma blasted through my panties and shorts. I tried to flush both, but they clogged the bowl. I had to wrap my shirt around my waist because I didnt have pants on.
science fact.
Hopefully tho my Depends will catch my bowel/bladder incontinence. If not I may cut my wrist cause I can't stand this shitting on myself!!
Hell Eternal

United States

#5 Sep 19, 2011
musical fruit wrote:
<quoted text>Hopefully tho my Depends will catch my bowel/bladder incontinence. If not I may cut my wrist cause I can't stand this shitting on myself!!
How you doing Dark Angel...you doing alright today buddy???
Hell Eternal

Jackson, TN

#7 Sep 19, 2011
Hell Eternal wrote:
<quoted text>
How you doing Dark Angel...you doing alright today buddy???
Well it went straight through my Depends and I can't stand this smell. Got to go change all my clothes now. Be right back. I hate smelling like shit now!!
I heard

Jackson, TN

#8 Sep 19, 2011
I heard wrote:
I heard there were a bunch of lonely suicidal homosexuals in lexington, I guess the rumors are true.
I didn't mean for that to come out like that. Sorry I've just been upset about all this shit on me. Going to change now so don't take it personal all yall good Lexington folks. Its me just having a bad say. Incontinence will do you that way sometimes!!
re re

United States

#9 Sep 20, 2011
she is a piece of crap loser.....i guess she didnt get the memo last time around..
Heard that

Jackson, TN

#10 Oct 2, 2011
Yea shes a peice of shit and the only reason she even keeps her kid/s around is because shes a gov junky lazy b!tch, she lives off all us working people thru the gov benifits
Cruz

Savannah, TN

#11 Oct 2, 2011
Isnt she the one that lives with a black stud by the fairgrounds?
sup

Shelbyville, TN

#12 Oct 2, 2011
I know she lies on innocent people. She is a piece of crap who uses her disability to make folks feel sorry for her..she constantly has men in and out of her house. She is worthless.
daisy

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Oct 3, 2011
She have a sister named Glenda?
Heard that

Jackson, TN

#14 Oct 3, 2011
Yea they all pile up in bruton like abunch of inbreeds
Ewww weeeee

Jackson, TN

#15 Oct 3, 2011
Dont she have a bf and a gf now think its amanda and andy what time shes not crackin some debbie shemale and others
Rick

Jackson, TN

#16 Oct 3, 2011
Apparently she nevers says "NO"! That should make some guy or girl happy that rarely gets laid at home.
andys friend

Shelbyville, TN

#18 Oct 4, 2011
I screwed her last night. Worst piece I ever had. Almost as bad as candy holly. Nasty hos I need me a good woman!!! Can u say blue waffle!!! She was bragging about lying on people to get back at them for stuff. I left and told her I ain't down like that...Andy can have her. Eww.
debbie

United States

#19 Oct 4, 2011
Heard that wrote:
Yea shes a peice of shit and the only reason she even keeps her kid/s around is because shes a gov junky lazy b!tch, she lives off all us working people thru the gov benifishe is ts
She is a wonderful mother to both of her kids and takes great care of them and yes she may draw a check but it is because she is disabled so im sure u are the gov junky since u have nothing better to do than sit on your ass and post about her. GET A LIFE AND LEAVE HER ALONE
ok then

Chatsworth, GA

#20 Oct 4, 2011
debbie wrote:
<quoted text> She is a wonderful mother to both of her kids and takes great care of them and yes she may draw a check but it is because she is disabled so im sure u are the gov junky since u have nothing better to do than sit on your ass and post about her. GET A LIFE AND LEAVE HER ALONE
poor kids. yea she disabled all right dont stop her from laying down with who ever i could go futher but im not stooping as low as her nasty self..
u must not know

Shelbyville, TN

#21 Oct 4, 2011
Ok then when she quits lying on innocent people trying to make untruthful accusations then people might leave her alone...she has no idea what she has started....but she will. Promise u that.
Ewww weeeee

United States

#22 Oct 7, 2011
Disableds ass!!! Aint nothing wrong with her but LAZY trys to use her leg for pitty blah blah blah Dam sure dont stop her from fu&#269;king anything with a heart beat hell!!!!!!!!
Mophead

Olive Branch, MS

#23 Oct 7, 2011
Ewww weeeee wrote:
Disableds ass!!! Aint nothing wrong with her but LAZY trys to use her leg for pitty blah blah blah Dam sure dont stop her from fu&#269;king anything with a heart beat hell!!!!!!!!
You hit the nail right on the head, Sad thing her Mom & Dad has to live with what she dose knowing thay tough her better. So don't be looking down on them for what SHE dose. Her mom Is a good lady.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mba rentals 7 min Dad of the Year 33
Jonnie begging David not to leave her 13 min Johnnie 5
Burts Furniture 1 hr Smokey the Bear 5
Boy hit by a car at Wesley Chapel church 1 hr sluggo 5
Josh Steakley on channel 7 news 2 hr burd turgler 8
Accident on River Today 4 hr Concerned 1
kasey and matt 4 hr groupies 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Savannah Mortgages