Austin St apartments pill emporeum

Posted in the Savannah Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Red Enraw

Chantilly, VA

#1 Feb 15, 2012
Is that guy still selling pain meds out of the 'F" building there?Heard there was a lot of stolen merchendise being moved throuh also.
TugBoat

Fullerton, CA

#2 Feb 15, 2012
Yeah ,drives a white car right? He is still there.Bought a nice TV off Him not long ago.Funny it had no serial number.
wondering

Jackson, TN

#3 Feb 15, 2012
is this southwood apartments??
hmm

Jackson, TN

#4 Feb 15, 2012
Are you sure its not the D building??
cold heart bitch

Jackson, TN

#5 Feb 15, 2012
hmm wrote:
hey what building is it it could be A building or D who knows they need to do something about ,southwood apts ,there is some one in C building could be selling to, the drug tasked force should do something about it .because they are kids that lives here and some kids have find shake bottle here and they come out and picked the shake bottle up and didnt do nothing about it .
wants to know

Summerville, GA

#6 Feb 15, 2012
TugBoat wrote:
Yeah ,drives a white car right? He is still there.Bought a nice TV off Him not long ago.Funny it had no serial number.
what kind of car is it?
Crak Ho

UK

#7 Feb 18, 2012
hmm wrote:
It is the building nearest the laundry room that only has a floor level
Crak Ho

UK

#8 Feb 18, 2012
wants to know wrote:
<quoted text> what kind of car is it?
I believe it to be a Buik? Oldsmobile?
Buick

UK

#9 Feb 18, 2012
maybe a chrysler?
wants to know

Summerville, GA

#10 Feb 19, 2012
What about the couple that live in a building they drive a blue truck? I heard you can get any kind of pills you want plus pot! and the the woman will put it on you if your a man she's a hoe!!!!
Mr Awesome

Chatsworth, GA

#11 Feb 19, 2012
Im not from Southwood, but I got lotsa pills.
Aspirin, tylenol, and mucinex. Prices starting at 5 bucks a pill. Hit me up.
wondering

Jackson, TN

#12 Feb 19, 2012
wants to know wrote:
What about the couple that live in a building they drive a blue truck? I heard you can get any kind of pills you want plus pot! and the the woman will put it on you if your a man she's a hoe!!!!
Hmm...which building would that be? I might be interested in the woman!!!!!
wants to know

Summerville, GA

#13 Feb 19, 2012
I believe a building!
really

Ringgold, GA

#14 Feb 20, 2012
Crak Ho wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it to be a Buik? Oldsmobile?
helen thacker,no doubt
really

Ringgold, GA

#15 Feb 20, 2012
wants to know wrote:
wow i live at southwood and i dont see anything going on,but of course i mind my own business and not everybody else,the woman in a building is no a ho she is married!!!!
adam

United States

#16 Feb 20, 2012
Damn!,glad I aint liveing in savannah, you all are nothing but a bunch of government scum snitches. Hitler would of love you, youre all informants. Damn!
lmfao

Jackson, TN

#17 Feb 20, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>wow i live at southwood and i dont see anything going on,but of course i mind my own business and not everybody else,the woman in a building is no a ho she is married!!!!
Hmmm...maybe your doped up yourself or something. Its hard to see when your like that...under the influence. Visually impaired!
crazy

Summerville, GA

#18 Feb 20, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>helen thacker,no doubt
You must have bought from her?!?!?! LMFAO
crazy

Summerville, GA

#19 Feb 20, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>wow i live at southwood and i dont see anything going on,but of course i mind my own business and not everybody else,the woman in a building is no a ho she is married!!!!
REALLY?!?!? your to effn funny! MARRIED YEAH RITE..... So you mind your own business?!?! you would have to be crazy not to see the crap or high you must get pills from them or your a nasty needle junkie?!?!
cold hearted bitch

Jackson, TN

#20 Feb 21, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Hmm...which building would that be? I might be interested in the woman!!!!!
the woman you are talking about is not married she is Lisa Collins if you want her give her some pot and she will trade you for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
no profit for drugs in hardin county 7 hr Wake Up 11
What is going on in downtown Savannah? 8 hr Johnny -The Devil... 5
joey bmw 8 hr you are 15
Witches, Pagans, Wiccans, Voodoo Practioners (Feb '13) 8 hr Antler sandbox levy 36
Dennis Moffett and Sheila Scott Thu Strange 34
jessie power Thu Grammar Police 3
News Hardin County's Gilchrist throws five TDs in win (Nov '08) Thu classof09 7

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Savannah Mortgages