Just asking

United States

#1 Feb 20, 2013
Someone posted on fb that Aaron passed away today? Is this true?
sad

United States

#2 Feb 20, 2013
Just asking wrote:
Someone posted on fb that Aaron passed away today? Is this true?
Yes it is. He was a wonderful person and he's at peace now with God and the angels. He will never be forgotten.
sad

United States

#3 Feb 20, 2013
Aaron passed just after 4pm at his home. Sad day here on earth but what a celebration in heaven! We all have a new angel. God bless his family that they will have peace. Cancer free for eternity!!
so very sorry

Jackson, TN

#4 Feb 20, 2013
Praying for all the family
sorry

Jackson, TN

#5 Feb 21, 2013
The Bell family is in our thoughts and prayers....
God be with them as they endure this tragic time, hold them close to you, give them strength and peace within themselves...
Buff Benson

United States

#6 Feb 21, 2013
I do not know Aaron nor his family but I will be sure to keep them in my thoughts and prayers as I hope ever one will I have 2 kids of my own and I know I could not even attempt to go through what this family has I am sorry for the loss but just remember he is not hurting any more he is happy and pain free in Heaven so when ur feeling down and out and u don't think u can pull through just remember what Aaron went through and how strong he was and his family and look up to the sky and think he is lookin down on u God Bless This Family
Boots

Duluth, GA

#7 Feb 21, 2013
So sorry :(
me

Manchester, TN

#8 Feb 21, 2013
In our prayers!!
friend

Bellevue, WA

#9 Feb 22, 2013
my thoughts and prayers is with you sorry for your loss
star

United States

#10 Feb 22, 2013
So sorry the bell family are in my prayers:(
happy

Jackson, TN

#11 Feb 22, 2013
im so sorry for lost
curious

Chatsworth, GA

#12 Feb 23, 2013
I've never meet the parents, but I hear that his mom was extremly rude. Not just the past few weeks, the past few years. I guess she's just angry...I would be!
pathetic!

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Feb 23, 2013
curious wrote:
I've never meet the parents, but I hear that his mom was extremly rude. Not just the past few weeks, the past few years. I guess she's just angry...I would be!
DO NOT say anything ugly about ANY of them! These are GREAT Christian people who have been through more than anyone should ever have to go through in this world and they all handled it with integrity and grace, including Aaron! They just lost their sixteen year old son!!!

Chatsworth, GA

#14 Feb 24, 2013
curious wrote:
She was probably just having a bad day. Hey...we all do that sometime!!
Frogg

Bradford, AR

#15 Feb 24, 2013
Pathetic.. Guest.. Could you perhaps read? Pathetic your moral indignation is laughable. Curious statement wasn't out of line and he ends by explaining his own empathy towards them.

Guest.. We all have bad days sometimes? I wonder what ultra obvious statement curious was making by, " I guess she's just angry...I would be!"
sad

Chatsworth, GA

#16 Feb 24, 2013
God bless this family during this difficult time. I can't imagine what your going through..
Cool

Covington, TN

#17 Feb 24, 2013
My Prayers are with the Family
sophie

Jackson, TN

#18 Feb 26, 2013
I cannot imagine losing a child. It's a fear of mine and my heart is hurting for this family and all the pain they've endured during this battle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lil Bobby Holt Is Out Of Prison 35 min Joshie Babeh 32
destiny nabors 5 hr karma 1
Tyler Kelly 7 hr FriendofFriend 1
LIMU scam (Nov '13) 8 hr Hopeful 134
Hot guy working for McDonald's in Savannah,TN! 9 hr BubbliciousTuttif... 1
Bubba Crotts.. Police informant 10 hr Citizen 2
Who knows anything about Destiny Nabors? (Apr '15) 14 hr Grandpa 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Savannah Mortgages