New list of Best Atheletes to come ou...
you-will-know

Columbus, OH

#22 Oct 26, 2011
lmao oh james damron aka the hardin county savior??????????
2 sport guy from HCHS

Chatsworth, GA

#23 Dec 4, 2011
Dequinn was just average at basketball and football he was not even in the top ten of his class of 2002 more less the best that ever came thru HCHS. Pandy , Burdine , and corey have to be the best at Basketball that ever came thru HCHS, but that is just basketball. Best ever athelete ?

I belive strongly Pandy could have been great at any sport if he would have really wanted to be. He is probably the best athlete all around but did not really apply his self but to basketball even though he played football he never gave it his all like he did basketball. He was a Beast on the court and a great guy off.
Respond

Chatsworth, GA

#24 Dec 7, 2011
Chad Harville went future than anyone, right?
And Terrence Irons? Who would say that or know about what the coach told him unless you are Tarrence. Lol what di he do after high school?
Truth

Olive Branch, MS

#25 Dec 8, 2011
Ok lets tell truth who played pro ball are best thats truth now name them.
oleblue

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#26 Dec 8, 2011
depends on level of pro ball played, maybe?
knows

Chatsworth, GA

#27 Dec 8, 2011
Jill McClarin, Lauren Qualls, Jackie Givens, Amber Selvog. Jill was the best player. Tomeka Jackson was a great basketball player too!!
oleblue

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#28 Dec 8, 2011
Pam Kirk, Bobbi Kaye Hamilton,Paige Blount, Angela Hubbard need to be in previous post, but still, none rate as "the best"
white dude

Chatsworth, GA

#29 Dec 8, 2011
Chad Harville, Ronnie Armstrong, and Adam Milligan.
Anonymous

Morristown, TN

#30 Dec 9, 2011
Respond wrote:
Chad Harville went future than anyone, right?
And Terrence Irons? Who would say that or know about what the coach told him unless you are Tarrence. Lol what di he do after high school?
y do everyone always have to say well what are they doing now or he/shes a junkie well when they played they were good/decent/or ok but what do do after school shouldnt really be any of your concern unless your with them doing whatever it is they're doing
Anonymous

Morristown, TN

#31 Dec 9, 2011
ressie jackson, don price, sammie sparks sr, the late tim gean

Since: Dec 11

Corinth, MS

#32 Dec 26, 2011
Wonder wrote:
Rusty Thompson
Dennis Parrott
Corky Murrell
Wes Wilkerson
Bart Barker
Chad Harville
Ryan Miller
Merideth McClemore
Jill McClarin
Becky Mauck
Kirk Davidson
Big John Franks
Robby Locklear
Pretty good list to me!
Highway73

Herndon, VA

#33 Dec 26, 2011
David Long! THAO!!!!
Fan

Fairfax, VA

#34 Dec 26, 2011
knows wrote:
Jill McClarin, Lauren Qualls, Jackie Givens, Amber Selvog. Jill was the best player. Tomeka Jackson was a great basketball player too!!
Great players
I know

Sparta, TN

#35 Dec 26, 2011
The best is David Long, no doubt. He had the biggest heart of any tiger I've ever seen play football.
Coach 7

Tampa, FL

#36 Jan 10, 2012
"Dequinn was just average at basketball and football he was not even in the top ten of his class of 2002 more less the best that ever came thru HCHS"

Dequinn played 4 years of college football at a iowa university 35 games(missed sop yr due to injury) and ran track. i even remembered a courier report of him when his college team was ranked 3rd in the nation.

His 2002 Sr Class played in less than 10 games

Dequinn was selected 1st team all state in high school. His 2002 Sr class- 0

i was told dequinn didnt like basketball. he only played because his best friend played football.

Name one other player from the 2002 football team that went further than dequinn? Looking at his class he was the only one who went on to play college football regardless the level and not only play but start at two different positions wr/db

i just googled dequinn's name and from the people i see mentioned as HCHS best he has had his fair share of success. I will not say he was the best overall but he was very successful during his high school career.
hchs tiger

Summerville, GA

#37 Jan 12, 2012
what about will gilchrist
Football

Miami, FL

#38 Jan 16, 2012
What about sum football players??...
sure

United States

#39 Jan 16, 2012
savannah C wrote:
joe thompson
You must be joking?
Don Price

United States

#40 Jan 16, 2012
lvf wrote:
Yes, I did, sir. A very long time ago; I saw Don play if that helps.
Don drown when he was a junior at CHS. He was unbelievable. I was there.
HcHs all the way

United States

#41 Jan 17, 2012
Adam Milligan no question about it shoot that boy gone a lot further than chad harville ever thought about going!!!! Chad harville playEd for who the "A's" ha wow and they are????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
massimo utv (Jan '13) 2 hr Tim 168
Tiffany short (May '15) 8 hr Watch it 9
Hot Hardin County Women age 30 to 40 (Aug '13) 9 hr TakeAnumber2016 6
Need help 11 hr Patrol 3
will get pregnant for large amount of cash 13 hr unknown 32
Tracey Riley Oliver 13 hr hmm 5
Who's narcing??? 13 hr hmm 33

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance