New list of Best Atheletes to come ou...

New list of Best Atheletes to come out of HCHS!!! The true List!!!!

Posted in the Savannah Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#1 Oct 19, 2011
1. Andrew Estes
2. Justin Burdine
3. Dequinn Watford
4. Corey Johnson
5. refer to 1-4...thanks!!!!
lvf

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#2 Oct 19, 2011
Did any of these ever really prform at the next level though? College, I mean? Cant really count Corey cause he was always on something besides natural abilities.

Location hidden

#4 Oct 19, 2011
lvf wrote:
Did any of these ever really prform at the next level though? College, I mean? Cant really count Corey cause he was always on something besides natural abilities.
Yess they all did! Even Corey!!! They all did great and is doing well!!!
lvf

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#5 Oct 19, 2011
please tell me where they played college ball...Jackson State does not count, neither does Lane.Did they only play one sport? If so, they dont qualify for "best athlete".

Location hidden

#6 Oct 19, 2011
lvf wrote:
please tell me where they played college ball...Jackson State does not count, neither does Lane.Did they only play one sport? If so, they dont qualify for "best athlete".
So...im confused! you must be a sports GOD to say that these athletes don't count!!!!!lmao

You better be Kobe to smash what these guys did for hardin county sports!!!
lvf

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#7 Oct 19, 2011
Never said they didnt "count", said that for me to consider anyone for Best Athlete, they had to play at least 2 sports. What did these 4 do for HC sports? A sports "God"? Not hardly as I only played 1 sport and thats the reason I havent submitted my own name.**LMAO**

Location hidden

#8 Oct 19, 2011
lvf wrote:
Never said they didnt "count", said that for me to consider anyone for Best Athlete, they had to play at least 2 sports. What did these 4 do for HC sports? A sports "God"? Not hardly as I only played 1 sport and thats the reason I havent submitted my own name.**LMAO**
oh okay so yes i know andrew and dequinn played two sports. Andrew actually won the don price award
lvf

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#9 Oct 19, 2011
and the Don Price Award is given for? Ive heard of it, just not that familiar with it.And just because they "played" doesnt make them the best..again, just my honest n hunble opinion. Just asking, arent all your best nominees black?

Location hidden

#10 Oct 19, 2011
lvf wrote:
and the Don Price Award is given for? Ive heard of it, just not that familiar with it.And just because they "played" doesnt make them the best..again, just my honest n hunble opinion. Just asking, arent all your best nominees black?
Did you attend hchs?
lvf

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#11 Oct 19, 2011
Yes, I did, sir. A very long time ago; I saw Don play if that helps.
A ok

Cookeville, TN

#12 Oct 19, 2011
Your top four is not even close! You must be in your late teens or early twenties if you honestly think those guys are the best to come through HCHS! Most of those players were not even the best on those teams!

Location hidden

#13 Oct 19, 2011
A ok wrote:
Your top four is not even close! You must be in your late teens or early twenties if you honestly think those guys are the best to come through HCHS! Most of those players were not even the best on those teams!
And you must be in a wheel chair, in your 90s, or not have a good understanding of what a real athlete is....because these guys were great!!!

i honestly believe these guys were at the elite of all that came through!!!
lvf

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#14 Oct 19, 2011
Who we think is the best is purely subjective so why argue about it? Personally, I still believe Coach Ronnie Armstrong is the best ever as he was a 3 sport athlete and excelled in all 3.
Wonder

Chatsworth, GA

#15 Oct 19, 2011
Rusty Thompson
Dennis Parrott
Corky Murrell
Wes Wilkerson
Bart Barker
Chad Harville
Ryan Miller
Merideth McClemore
Jill McClarin
Becky Mauck
Kirk Davidson
Big John Franks
Robby Locklear
lvf

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#16 Oct 20, 2011
Ryan Miller?
Fyi

Herndon, VA

#17 Oct 20, 2011
I think Jimbo Wilkerson is one of the best runners in Hardin County. He out sprints the cops everytime. Heard they got him recently though he musta been sleeping! Lmao
savannah C

Nashville, TN

#18 Oct 20, 2011
joe thompson
knows

Martin, TN

#19 Oct 20, 2011
Jill McClarin, Jackie Givens, Amber Selvog. The last time the basketball net was cut, it was cut by Jill McClarin. They advanced to state and those HCHS Lady Tigers hadn't had a decent team since then.
Yee

Jackson, TN

#20 Oct 20, 2011
Terrence Irons was a beast on the court..aville coach told terrence when he graduated that he was glad cause he was a thorn in his side when they played against aville
Boob Nixon

Lexington, TN

#21 Oct 20, 2011
you-will-know wrote:
1. Andrew Estes
2. Justin Burdine
3. Dequinn Watford
4. Corey Johnson
5. refer to 1-4...thanks!!!!
you forgot james damron

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where's this 1 13 min Boosha 1
Boosha 16 min Boosha 1
Little Bobby Holt is getting out of prison? (Jan '15) 48 min Boosha 26
Why do people at the papermill make so much money? (May '10) 1 hr Boosha 170
brown n white spotted pony and goats running lo... 2 hr Live on same street 2
joey smith and james white robbing houses 3 hr And then 39
Bi polar 4 hr Stand tall 2
Shannon Baugus Murder Trial (Jan '11) Wed LOL 39

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web