brad cox child rapist
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
kennyg

Collierville, TN

#2 Jan 11, 2013
kennyg wrote:
CHILD RAPIST! BRAD COX! 32-33 yrs. of age, White Male, 6 ft tall Grew up in the Savannah, Hardin County Area. CALL HENDERSON COUNTY POLICE DEPT or SHERIFF OFFICE in LEXINGTON, TN and ask about BRAD COX- Now in HARDIN COUNTY AND STAYING IN THE BURNT CHURCH AREA! THIS IS TRUE!
CHILD RAPIST! BRAD COX! 32-33 yrs. of age, White Male, 6 ft tall Grew up in the Savannah, Hardin County Area. CALL HENDERSON COUNTY POLICE DEPT or SHERIFF OFFICE in LEXINGTON, TN and ask about BRAD COX- Now in HARDIN COUNTY AND STAYING IN THE BURNT CHURCH AREA! THIS IS TRUE!
kennyg

Collierville, TN

#3 Jan 12, 2013
According to Foxhound, Brad Cox was arrested by Henderson County Sheriffs Dept- thank you Foxhound!
paige

United States

#4 Jan 13, 2013
this is nobody business they should not put stuff like this on here
sad

Morristown, TN

#5 Jan 13, 2013
If it's true its everyone's buisness
paige

United States

#6 Jan 13, 2013
well it not true and not it not everybody business either
Wait and see

Tucker, GA

#7 Jan 13, 2013
paige wrote:
IT'S TRUE! I can't even imagine why someone would defend him. If you don't think it's true, wait and see! And you can't spell for shit!!!
would you

Tucker, GA

#8 Jan 13, 2013
paige wrote:
Do you have a little girl? Would you trust him alone with your child??
kennyg

Collierville, TN

#9 Jan 13, 2013
Making sure our babies are protected is all of our business! Another girl has since came forward and turned her testimony into the DA in Hardin County. Now what do you think?
curious

Chatsworth, GA

#10 Jan 16, 2013
who is supposed to be the victim
Letting you know

United States

#11 Jan 16, 2013
Its young children. You're sick for even Asking who they are.
serial

Pine Bluff, AR

#12 Jan 18, 2013
Let's see. In the other link that was posted about this that has been deleted it was said that he was convicted of this in another state and he moved here failing to register. What I'm wondering is if we can get a straight story?
concerned

Tucker, GA

#13 Jan 18, 2013
No he has never been convicted in another state nor has he been proven guilty in this one. Just because someone has been accused does not mean they are guilty. I've known this man personally for many years and I will never believe this until he is proven guilty.
Anonymous

United States

#14 Jan 18, 2013
Amen
Hmmmm

United States

#15 Jan 18, 2013
serial wrote:
Let's see. In the other link that was posted about this that has been deleted it was said that he was convicted of this in another state and he moved here failing to register. What I'm wondering is if we can get a straight story?
Nobody ever said he was convicted in another state. He was accused of the same thing IN TN a few years ago and nothing happened to him....apparently, this has happened again.
concerned

Waynesboro, TN

#16 Jan 18, 2013
Oh if u ppl knew the stories behind both of these accusations u would be ashamed of urselves for posting this crap on here. He didn't do anything. ...which is why nothing happened to him. Duh.
Hmmmm

Tucker, GA

#17 Jan 19, 2013
concerned wrote:
Oh if u ppl knew the stories behind both of these accusations u would be ashamed of urselves for posting this crap on here. He didn't do anything....which is why nothing happened to him. Duh.
Wait and see...
uknow

United States

#18 Jan 31, 2013
I am in the family of one of the victims and this is true for sure. They talked to counselors who questioned their stories inside and out, they came to the conclusion that they were true due to very graphic details!!!! Not to mention one girls granny was suspicious of him. She saw something...we'll leave it at that. This guy is a creep! I love my first amendment rights so think about that before you tell people what thru can out cannot write
uknow

United States

#19 Jan 31, 2013
Also forgot to mention he confessed to three counts of child rape when he was interrogated. So if out its in-true why would he confess??? Who's that Nieve
Wow

Tucker, GA

#20 Feb 1, 2013
Never thought the dude could do something like that but it proves u never really know someone. It takes an evil person to do that to children. I pray for those kids and I hope he gets exactly what he deserves.
kennyg

Jackson, TN

#21 Feb 1, 2013
He's a sick human being!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Devore 11 hr Fartley McCrappin... 2
City of Crump Getting Shut Down (Jun '15) 16 hr Bvc 9
Cody Hayes (grub) ?? 17 hr McCrappington Far... 5
Tony wesson 17 hr Grammar Police 13
Hottest guys in Hardin County (Feb '11) 17 hr Ghastly McStinkwell 198
Sarah brasher 22 hr Nikki 1
Local News Wed Teddy 1

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance